Slavery Game - Very early interest check

Started by Dashenka, March 13, 2020, 01:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

I'm looking to start a group game based around slavery, as the title says. So far I have a few things set in my head but also some things I want some input on should you be interested in a game like this.

So the setting is a modern day world (with a possible bit of sci-fi) in which slavery is illegal. For the richest among us though, illegal isn't a word. As a result, an organisation/institute/group of people has found a way to get slavery into the world. They kidnap/approach/ask/recruit women and men into slavery.

The way I see it, the game is spread over 2 phases. The first phase is the initial capture, transport and preparation for a slave auction and the auction itself. The second phase is where you guys make your own story. Your slave is sold/you have bought your slave and together you'll have adventures. Or not.

For me, the first phase is the most interesting. I'll be playing (part of) the organisation that kidnaps and processes the slaves or handles with the specific requests of the clients.

So, my questions to you are:

- Would you be interested?
- If so, what kind of role would you like to play?
- What would make the game work for you and what wouldn't?
- What other thoughts or ideas you have?

As I mentioned before, this is a very early interest check. I've been mulling an idea like this over for a while now but I can't give any guarantees on how or what or even if the game will be. So please, do let me know.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Emily sweet

hi Dashenka

I would be very interested in playing a game of this type. 

I would look to play a slave.  Hopefully the kinks the clients want might include some forced fem or shemale characters.  I'd love to portray that type of character.  If that's off the table, I would volunteer to play as a female. 

As far the kinks involved, MC would be up for almost anything (hopefully, that would make MC a very valuable commodity. LOL)

Syfy as a plot device is OK as long as it isn't too far out there.

I hope you get some traction with this.

em

Emily sweet

Let me just add that if there's a shortage of clients once we get rolling, I would be willing to play a second role.

Dashenka

Emily sweet

firepyre

I'm usually partial to this kind of game, even if they have a bad habit of falling apart on me. Not too worried about role, as long as it's dominant. Acquisition, client, management... business rivals even. Whatever makes for a good story. It sounds basically like an organized crime syndicate, and there's plenty of options to develop upon from the initial human trafficing angle.

Koekje

You can count me in!

I can pretty much play whatever's needed: male or female slave, dominant owner that seeks to expand his collection. Whatever's needed for a good balance :)

I'd say that, since the first part may focus solely on capturing the girls, there should be something to do for the dominant players meanwhile? Perhaps they can portray some of the kidnappers or the gang leaders to keep themselves in the game and not have to wait out the first part?
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

helvorn

I would be interested in playing a female slave for certain.  Keeping the game going in the second phase would be the challenge for this concept I think.

Dashenka

Quote from: helvorn on March 14, 2020, 03:42:06 AM
I would be interested in playing a female slave for certain.  Keeping the game going in the second phase would be the challenge for this concept I think.

I agree... That's why for now I'm focussing on the first part. When enough connections have been made, you/they/we can move to the second :)

Nymphadora

Hey Dasha <3

So you know me... Love a hunting -> human trafficking -> slavery type game. hehe

I'd play a female slave, preferably a kidnapped/captured one.

I like the idea that there would be phases to play out, a way to keep things going before the inevitable pairing off happens. I have an idea for a way to have the future owners involved in this portion while they wait for the auction would be to have a set list of goon types they could take without much need for character dev/sheets that handle aspects of capture/acquisition/wrangling within the system. NPCs basically that can be tossed away for their main characters when the auction starts.

Also, I'd be happy to help with organisation and such. I love that part of things. Header and sheet formatting. Thread and link list creation. ;) No worries if you'd rather not too.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Dashenka

Quote from: Nymphadora on March 14, 2020, 08:37:29 AM
Hey Dasha <3

So you know me... Love a hunting -> human trafficking -> slavery type game. hehe

I'd play a female slave, preferably a kidnapped/captured one.

I like the idea that there would be phases to play out, a way to keep things going before the inevitable pairing off happens. I have an idea for a way to have the future owners involved in this portion while they wait for the auction would be to have a set list of goon types they could take without much need for character dev/sheets that handle aspects of capture/acquisition/wrangling within the system. NPCs basically that can be tossed away for their main characters when the auction starts.

Also, I'd be happy to help with organisation and such. I love that part of things. Header and sheet formatting. Thread and link list creation. ;) No worries if you'd rather not too.

Good :D

Polymorph

I would be interested in playing on the acquisition and shipping side of the organisation.

Wyatt

I would be interested in playing a client who previously acted as an agent/slave trainer for those wanting a slave but too busy or unwilling to get involved in the taking and breaking/training of the slave themselves.  In this case his coffers are full and he is hunting/seeking the perfect slave to be his own, including breeding in the second phase.

This game might make the most sense playing the first part in true group format and then paired up players and characters from the first phase writing solo stories or threads linked back to the original game and setting and keeping the OOC portion of the second phase open to all.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Dashenka

Quote from: Wyatt on March 14, 2020, 09:19:16 AM
This game might make the most sense playing the first part in true group format and then paired up
Players and characters from the first phase writing solo stories or threads linked back to the original game and setting and keeping the OOC portion of the second phase open to all.

I think that would eventually be the case. Second phase would be individual games anyway so no need to keep them under the group format. That has definitely crossed my mind as well :)

THe first stage would just be a meeting up with players and characters in essence.

car2nage

I'd be interested in this, either as one of the slave trainers/clients or as a slave- whichever might be needed more, or both. A couple ideas to consider might be ground rules for how slaves would be captured or paired with a dominant character,  if its something we would work out before hand among ourselves or if there would be some gameplay/ dice rolling element to it. Another is the possibility of characters possibly switching roles- one dom's trusted slave being used to capture/ train others, or a client ending up enslaved.

Dashenka

So far what I had in mind as a setting is that my (main) character will be the head of the organisation. Because she is offering a custom service, she'll do house visits or whatever to her clients to hear their wishes on what they want in a slave or if they have a particular girl they want to have. She'll then go about finding a suitable girl or guy (provided the financials are in order).

Once she has found a target, she'll send out a team to collect the target and bring to the processing facility.

This facility is basically a large container ship off the coast of some warm country where the slaves are kept in cages stacked on top of eachother. Like containers, only smaller. Down below in the ship is a med bay to give the slaves a medical checkup, and other facilities, based on what the players want to happen to their characters. This could be a torture room, tatoo room, work out hall to get some abs... etc. This is all open to whatever people want.

Every once in a while, my character will arrange an auction at a random location. A few slaves will be taken to the auction and sold off. Even if a client has requested a specific target, they're still being auctioned so he/she better has the coin to follow up.

So obviously for now we need slaves, male and female and on the other side, we need hunters/capturers and training staff. My character will personally inspect all slaves frequently so there will be plenty of that.

So far we have 3 interested in playing a slave character and 5 (6 myself included) on the other side. No need to change roles or anything yet as this is still a pre interest check.

Does the above idea appeal to you?

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Emily sweet

My thoughts on a pairing......

Perhaps the clients fill out a form outlining what they are looking for in a slave and it is given to Dashenka's character.  Since some of the folks playing as slaves might have O/o's that don't conform it might help decide who captures who or why someone would be interested in a particular slave.

I definitely like the idea a ship docked offshore.  Makes it impossible to escape.

The idea of a slave being used as an accomplice to trap someone else also adds a bit more to the story.

car2nage

Quote from: Dashenka on March 14, 2020, 01:52:26 PM
So far what I had in mind as a setting is that my (main) character will be the head of the organisation. Because she is offering a custom service, she'll do house visits or whatever to her clients to hear their wishes on what they want in a slave or if they have a particular girl they want to have. She'll then go about finding a suitable girl or guy (provided the financials are in order).

Once she has found a target, she'll send out a team to collect the target and bring to the processing facility.

This facility is basically a large container ship off the coast of some warm country where the slaves are kept in cages stacked on top of eachother. Like containers, only smaller. Down below in the ship is a med bay to give the slaves a medical checkup, and other facilities, based on what the players want to happen to their characters. This could be a torture room, tatoo room, work out hall to get some abs... etc. This is all open to whatever people want.

Every once in a while, my character will arrange an auction at a random location. A few slaves will be taken to the auction and sold off. Even if a client has requested a specific target, they're still being auctioned so he/she better has the coin to follow up.

So obviously for now we need slaves, male and female and on the other side, we need hunters/capturers and training staff. My character will personally inspect all slaves frequently so there will be plenty of that.

So far we have 3 interested in playing a slave character and 5 (6 myself included) on the other side. No need to change roles or anything yet as this is still a pre interest check.

Does the above idea appeal to you?
That all sounds pretty good to me! In that case, I don't mind sticking with a slave role for now.

Dashenka

For those of you have have previously shown interest,

here is the official recruitment thread. Read the information and rules and if you're still interested, post a character sheet :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Я заинтересован в том, чтобы, возможно, сыграть клиента.

Dashenka

That's an unexpected role for you :D But click on the link above your post and drop a character sheet if you want :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Dashenka

Dashenka

Post her in the other thread please :D She's cute!

Emily sweet

oopsie...... relo'd.  thanks for the compliment.  i was trying to find a model who might have done some bondage scenes for once the story gets going.  she's done some but couldn't find too much. i'm just in the mood lately for A-cup girls.

:-)