Get Out Of Jail Free...the Nightmare Begins (NC, apoc)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, March 10, 2010, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Glad to see you're back. And for the record you pegged Juan quite well.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Urbanzorro on March 24, 2010, 11:52:08 PM
Glad to see you're back. And for the record you pegged Juan quite well.

Would you like me to throw in a couple blondes he can help himself to?

Jarod1

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on March 24, 2010, 10:24:37 PM
Jarod Dawson (Inmate).  From where I sit, he's Good.

Yep I would agree with that.  Though like all of us he is human

rancorius

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: rancorius on March 28, 2010, 02:40:33 PM
sounds interesting, still looking for players?

Yes...preferably for gangbanger-type characters.  We've got several good guys/gals already.

OldSchoolGamer

Alrighty ladies and germs...the intros are going up NOW.  Jarod and Sophia, you're up:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66170.0

Opheliac

Id love to play a crazy evil person, but I prefer female characters. :( Is there a way to work something in?

CrazyIvan

Are you still looking for more people or is there no room?

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: CrazyIvan on April 14, 2010, 10:17:20 PM
Are you still looking for more people or is there no room?

Sure...though I'd prefer evil male characters.

QuoteId love to play a crazy evil person, but I prefer female characters. :( Is there a way to work something in?

Emphasis on the word "prefer."  If you've got a good concept, I'm all ears... 

CrazyIvan

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: CrazyIvan on April 15, 2010, 12:32:52 AM
what type of evil we talking about?

Not necessarily psychotic evil...just greed, lust.  Like gang members, robbers, rapists, that kind of thing.  We already have a couple psychopaths.

Opheliac

Ooo! I have an idea for a female character... Im going to be a crooked cop/guard. :D

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Opheliac on April 15, 2010, 12:45:58 AM
Ooo! I have an idea for a female character... Im going to be a crooked cop/guard. :D

That would work.

CrazyIvan

Hmm.... I might try a male prisoner that was put here from one of the over crowded ones as a rapist or something like that

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: CrazyIvan on April 15, 2010, 01:01:42 AM
Hmm.... I might try a male prisoner that was put here from one of the over crowded ones as a rapist or something like that

That would be good.

Opheliac

Name: Sergeant Elena Aldrin
Concept: Crooked Prison Guard
Sexuality: Whatever she is in the mood for at the time.

Description: Elena stands about 5'11" tall, and is decently muscled for a woman, yet still keeps some of her curves. She keeps her top-of-the-shoulder length curly brown hair tied tightly in a bun, and her deep brown eyes see everything in her realm of control. She is wears the guard uniform just like all the other guards in the prison, with no makeup. At her belt is the stereotypical manacles, taser, nightstick, and radio. As most prisons are electronic now, Elena does not carry any keys on her while on duty.

Personality: Even before Elena became a prison guard, she has the force of personality to make people do as she commands. Elena is one of those "Do As I Say Now" kind of people, and her anger flares if she is disobeyed. She rarely shows her tender side, and always comes across as callous or blunt.

Bio: Elena has never been one to make friends, and she makes sure she doesn't succeed by keeping people behind bars. She never wanted to be a prison guard, but her temper always lost her job for her in most of her other careers. Her temper didn't help out her love life either. Men hated her domineering personality, and women can't stand her cold heartedness. After a lifetime of failure, she finally managed to get a job that pays well, has decent benefits package, and doesn't immediately fire her for knocking out some scumbag who dared to cop a feel. Over time, however, she learned that she could get things she couldn't otherwise, through the prisoners that she guarded. Some of the criminals here had good connections, and she's always wanted a real diamond ring. All she has to do is sneak in a carton of cigarettes here, "forget" to see a cellphone during an inspection there, and she gets to reap a few rewards...

Crovonovin

Zorak

I just caught this thread and it sounds very interesting.... Is there still room for a psychopath?

- Z

Elven Sex Goddess

I would believe yes Zorak.  Through final say is OldSchoolGamer call.

Jarod1 I will be posting soon with the thread.   Was over tired yesterday and had not the energy of thought to begin a first time post.   

Saerrael

Has an OCC thread been made for this, by the way? Just checking.
Also, sorry if I'm a bit slow, I'm catching up.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Zorak on April 15, 2010, 11:52:19 AM
I just caught this thread and it sounds very interesting.... Is there still room for a psychopath?
   - Z

Well...we kind of have the psychopath angle covered.  I was looking more for garden-variety bad guys (gangbangers, hoodlums, robbers, rapists, etc.) at this point rather than Hannibal Lecter types.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Saerra on April 15, 2010, 08:32:40 PM
Has an OCC thread been made for this, by the way? Just checking.
Also, sorry if I'm a bit slow, I'm catching up.

No...I'll have to tend to that....there, done.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66310.0

Zorak

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on April 16, 2010, 11:49:31 AM
Well...we kind of have the psychopath angle covered.  I was looking more for garden-variety bad guys (gangbangers, hoodlums, robbers, rapists, etc.) at this point rather than Hannibal Lecter types.

Oh well... I don't do "garden-variety" very well... so I suppose I'll just watch from the sidelines then :)

- Z

OldSchoolGamer

Okay...the main jail (cafeteria) thread has now been posted.  The game is still open for evil characters.

RedEve

I know you're mostly looking for male villains now, but could you use another (slutty) female?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list