Get Out Of Jail Free...the Nightmare Begins (NC, apoc)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, March 10, 2010, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: RedEve on April 26, 2010, 01:32:47 AM
I know you're mostly looking for male villains now, but could you use another (slutty) female?

I do believe we could make a place for such a character here at the end of the world, yes...

RedEve

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on April 26, 2010, 03:49:19 PM
I do believe we could make a place for such a character here at the end of the world, yes...

:p

Is there an archetype that has yet to be taken up that you wouldn't mind joining your merry gang? :p
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: RedEve on April 26, 2010, 03:54:33 PM
:p

Is there an archetype that has yet to be taken up that you wouldn't mind joining your merry gang? :p

Not in particular.  Perhaps the blonde secretary, or the redheaded supply vendor...

RedEve

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on April 26, 2010, 03:56:08 PM
Not in particular. Perhaps the blonde secretary, or the redheaded supply vendor...

As in, the warden's slutty blonde secretary? ;)

OldSchoolGamer

RedEve

How is this?

Name: Candice Van Der Luik
Concept: Warden’s secretary
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Description: The cookie-cutter ditzy blonde who applied for the secretarial job straight out of college, she is 5’10 tall, has blue eyes and long blonde locks.  She has become renowned amongst the guards for her revealing outfits and scandalous cleavage that generally leaves little to the imagination.

Personality: Candice is a flirtatious young woman who has swiftly earned the reputation of being a bit of a slut. In her six months of employment as the warden’s secretary, she is rumored to have fucked at least half a dozen of the guards. There are even some persistent rumors that she only got the job after sleeping with the warden, though most find that hard to believe seeing as the man is as old as time. Other than teasing the guards, she mostly keeps to herself. The handful of female staff members nearly all hate her guts.

Bio: Candice is the typical girl from the wrong side of the tracks who was raised in trailer parks, depending on what loser her mother was dating at the time and she ‘enjoyed’ a questionable reputation even before she arrived at university. She barely got a degree as she focused mostly on fucking and partying once she got there. Even in her job at the prison she manages to get by doing as little as possible, which is easier than some might think seeing as the warden is a nearsighted old coot.

OldSchoolGamer

Works for me.  Go ahead and enter the thread centered around the interrogation room.  Your character is one of two secretaries.  The second one, named Tynesha, doesn't really like your character.  Tynesha is more educated and better spoken.  About the only thing Tynesha is grateful to Candice for is distracting the warden and becoming the focal point of most of his attentions.  Tynesha is the woman who was speaking with the warden earlier in the thread.

Tynesha:

The Warden:

OldSchoolGamer

We still have openings for lowlifes of all sorts.  You would start in the jail, but in fairly short order have the chance to escape onto an unsuspecting world...or whatever is left of it.