Black Sails, Dark Water (Freeform, Pirate/Supernatural) [Recruitment]

Started by Kakihara, January 26, 2024, 08:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mediocre Author

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 29, 2024, 09:08:05 PMHey I'm gonna reserve one more faceclaim, please.

Natalie Dormer
Scratch that. She's a Wonderful actress, bit I can't find the right look with her that I'm going for 

DeformedCatholic

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 29, 2024, 10:11:09 PMScratch that. She's a Wonderful actress, bit I can't find the right look with her that I'm going for
With the undercut in the Hunger Games… Meeeee-ow

Rustic

She is a forever crush of mine... and yes that undercut in Hunger Games... *gets all flustered*

shengami

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 29, 2024, 09:08:05 PMHey I'm gonna reserve one more faceclaim, please.

Natalie Dormer
Ooooooooo...... That's a stellar face claim. Top notch.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

Rustic

Name: Adrastos Bouras
Nickname: Drast (friends only), The Drunk Phoenix, The Minotaur (nickname only known by his old gang)
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Status: Fairyblooded
Ethnicity: Greek and half Phoenix
Occupation/Rank: Captain of The Dionysus

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Distinguishing Features: A red bull head with horns, all on fire, tattooed on the entire of his back
Scars on his face and body from the many fights, cuts and bullets

Face Claim: Karl Urban

Personality: Charming | Difficult | Stubborn | Sneaky | Frugal | Eristic | Dishonest | Caring to those he's close with

Also, he hates the Greeks, the British, and most humans while we're at it.

History: His father was a woodcutter who fell in love with a phoenix, Drast's mother. They tried to live a normal life, keeping her origins a secret. But when the town they lived in learned of her nature, and blamed her for a forest fire nearby (which wasn't true), they chased the family out. They moved to England to hide while Drast was still a baby. When he was a teenager, his mother was discovered again. This time, hunted down and killed. Drast was considered an abomination and as they tried to strike down on him, his father saved him, dying in the process.

Adrastos lived on the streets from then on, learning to do whatever it took to survive. Soon enough he had his crew of young thieves, and they pooled their bounties at the end of the day, forming a small community. But lingering near the ports, he always dreamed of living a life on the seas.

At twenty, he fell in love with a girl who turned out to be conning him. She and her gang stole all of their savings and tried to have them all killed. He took who was left of his crew, and they hid out on a merchant ship, eventually convincing the captain to let them stay and work on the ship. That's where he got his sea legs.

Soon enough, he and his crew got power-hungry, and killed the crew of that ship, taking it over. It was a small ship, but they grew in people, and they 'acquired' an English naval ship. It was a two-mast, 6-canon frigate that he renamed the Dionysus, after the Greek god of wine and pleasure.

They gained a reputation of being a rowdy bunch because Drast was all about the drink. Their MO was they set every ship they attacked ablaze. It got Drast the nickname, the Drunk Phoenix. He loved being a pirate, the freedom of it all, the riches.

They sailed down to Nassau, hearing of the so-called "pirate haven" and set up their base of operations there. They hired additional crew, now nearing seventy, but always on the lookout for more. Drast tries to hire mainly Fae and Fairyblood, and the occasional human, as long as they're Fae sympathisers like his father was.

Weapons:

A custom golden flint-lock

Two custom boarding axes

Skills/Abilities:
✦ Charming his way through sticky situations (sometimes)
✦ Lying/Deceit
✦ Smuggling
✦ Sailing
✦ A bit of fighting, nothing fancy
✦ Leadership - makes his crew feel like family
✦ Drinking

O&Os:
Ons: Facesitting (receiving), Deepthroat, switching/sometimes leaning sub (depends on partner), rough sex (slapping, choking, hair pulling, animalistic fucking), sex marathons, FFM/FFFM
Offs: Gore, Vomit, Blood, Sharp Objects
Also refer to my Personal O/Os

Mediocre Author

Quote from: shengami on January 29, 2024, 10:47:56 PMOoooooooo...... That's a stellar face claim. Top notch.
Quote from: DeformedCatholic on January 29, 2024, 10:35:38 PMWith the undercut in the Hunger Games… Meeeee-ow
Well shit. If all you boys are gonna fawn over her, maybe I'll try again to find some pics I'm happy with 

DeformedCatholic

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 29, 2024, 10:57:41 PMWell shit. If all you boys are gonna fawn over her, maybe I'll try again to find some pics I'm happy with
Normally I would say not to do anything on my account, but we’re talking about Natalie Dormer here so you go ahead and do what you will. 

Mediocre Author

Quote from: DeformedCatholic on January 29, 2024, 11:11:31 PMNormally I would say not to do anything on my account, but we’re talking about Natalie Dormer here so you go ahead and do what you will.
I'll do my best.

I had planned on making her a female captain who is regarded as a slut by other ship's pirates, but who is far more discerning in reality..  we'll see

shengami

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 29, 2024, 11:22:03 PMI'll do my best.

I had planned on making her a female captain who is regarded as a slut by other ship's pirates, but who is far more discerning in reality..  we'll see
You do what you need to do. There's plenty of room for ship captains under Edward. Er, in rank I mean. I am not not thinking about waht I'd want to do to Natalie Dormer. Which usually makes em think about Michelle Tractenberg. But eh.
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

Mediocre Author

Quote from: shengami on January 29, 2024, 11:56:29 PMYou do what you need to do. There's plenty of room for ship captains under Edward. Er, in rank I mean. I am not not thinking about waht I'd want to do to Natalie Dormer. Which usually makes em think about Michelle Tractenberg. But eh.
I've always admired Michelle Trachtenberg. Let me look around a bit

Saric

Interested in this. Thinking of making a faeblooded of North American supernatural origins but mixed with European settlers. Currently considering an offspring of Nun'Yunu'Wi, Mishipeshu, or a Nunnehi.

Currently stalled between the ideas but only able to do once character at a time, so suggestions, ideas, and feedback would be welcome. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

shengami

Quote from: Saric on January 30, 2024, 12:43:58 AMInterested in this. Thinking of making a faeblooded of North American supernatural origins but mixed with European settlers. Currently considering an offspring of Nun'Yunu'Wi, Mishipeshu, or a Nunnehi.

Currently stalled between the ideas but only able to do once character at a time, so suggestions, ideas, and feedback would be welcome. :P
I think the Mishipeshu is quite interesting here. Despite its origins being far, far north of the Caribbean, the association to water and the underworld are neat. Additionally, how you'd interpret that very unique appearance into characteristics for YC would be fun.

The other two are Cherokee/Southeeast origins, so closer. Could make connections through the Creek or Seminole tribes? Just playing with ideas. The Nun'Yunu'Wi seems less interesting to me. Mostly because it overlaps with Edward a bit to my mind, but the concept of a stone skinned magician is neat. How you work in the fear of menstruating women though.... and the gem heart? The Nunnehi seem the least specific and, thus, the most easy to work with. But seem also more associated to mountains than the ocean.

There's some thoughts. I adore when people use non-European lore, so kudos!
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

Mediocre Author

Okay, Wishy-Washy to the end, I will reserve Natalie Dormer as a face claim, if possible.

Tune in tomorrow when I change my mind and waste everyone's time once again 😅

(I know several of you guys were all down for her hair in Hunger Games, but it just didn't capture the look I was going for)

shengami

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 30, 2024, 07:48:29 AMOkay, Wishy-Washy to the end, I will reserve Natalie Dormer as a face claim, if possible.

Tune in tomorrow when I change my mind and waste everyone's time once again 😅

(I know several of you guys were all down for her hair in Hunger Games, but it just didn't capture the look I was going for)
What's the look we're looking for?

The Lady?
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

JackTheTipper

Name: Jacques "Joker" Ejigou
Nickname: Joker, Black Caesar (West), Yasuke (East), Shango (South) Aesop (Pseudonym), T'ouissant L'Overture.
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Status: Human
Ethnicity: West African (Haitian)
Occupation/Rank: Blackmarket Trader & Author
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 215 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Numerous scars and tattoos.
Face Claim: Shane Strickland

Personality: Clever | Curious | Focused | Unhinged | Ostentatious| Talented | Egoist | Ambitious | Secretive

History:

"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides."

Jacques Ejigou or Joker as he's known is more myth than matter of record,  something managed out of deliberate effort to maintain a position of anonymity. The subject matter of his birth is record, a Jacques Ejigou does in fact exist (if that is his true identity), but everything else is a mattery of carefully crafted mystery, like folklore, there are various accounts of an individual whose origin began in bondage, stripped from his family and traditions, however this one was born different. He was blessed in three ways; Mind, Body and Aptitude.

Through careful strategy, he was able to position himself as a right-hand to his master, and eventually that master fell ill, and he assumed sole ownership of the plantation, he would later delegate the role of plantation owner to a trusted affiliate. Step 1.

This individual spent his young adult years acquiring skills abroad, he would undergo a journey of learning and mastery, establishing networks and connections with key contacts, he was hungry for the finest education the world had to offer. He sailed with infamous pirates. He trained with monks from the eastern lands, he studied with scholars from Persia. He learned military tactics from the Mongols, and he learned business from the British. Building pieces that would complete the foundation of his overall transformation.  Step 2.

He would return to Nassau leagues above the competition in education and bearing, though without the benefit of resources to create his empire, he used his connections at the sugar plantation to organize a book business, as a legitimate cover for his illegitimate side business. Exotic books and opiates.  Business was booming. Using techniques he acquired abroad, he was able to trade large quantities of books, in fast efficient deliveries. A few warehouses and a fleet later,  he would become a tycoon of sorts. Just like the planation, he delegated a figure to run the successful operation as its face, while he continued to operate in anonymity. Step 3

That brings us up-to-date. The Next step is known only to Jacques.

Weapons:

Side-arm (Eastern Greatsword)

Range Weapon

Skills/Abilities:

Martial Combat - Quite skilled in melee and range combat, having undergone training in a variety of disciplines.

Accounting - Another talent. Something he learned from the plantation business and developed further from education, Jacques has a mind for business.

Seafaring - He's no master pirate, but he's self-sufficient in this regard.

Writing - He's authored several books and written a few songs (under pseudonym),  believe it or not.

Ons: Exotic features. Exhibitionism. Role-playing. Non-Con. Intelligence. FFM. Groups.
Offs: Gore, Vomit, Blood, Smells, usual squick-inducing stuff.

Hellion

@Kakihara Here's my submitted character. I altered the image format a bit, as I just liked the way it looked on the left side, if that is okay :)

Paz de la Cruz | maestra culinaria!

Name: Paz de la Cruz
Sexuality: Pan
Blood Status: Human
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Occupation/Rank: Cook

Height: 6’1
Weight: 150lbs
Eye Color: Stormy blue

Distinguishing Features: While Paz identifies as a female, she dresses very neutral and gives off an androgynous vibe with her short disheveled hair and masculine wardrobes, causing many to do a double take. Various tattoos of ancient symbols, silly quotes, and fantastical creatures adore most of her arms and upper body, as do a few piercings on her nose and ears.

Face Claim: Terra Juana

Personality: Paz is spirited and independent, with a penchant for navigating life on her own terms. Having spent most of it as a lone wolf, she had cultivated a strong sense of self-reliance and resilience, which allowed her to survive in an otherwise harsh reality. She has a no-nonsense attitude and isn't afraid to speak her mind, often using sarcasm as a shield to conceal her deeper emotions.

Her tomboyish nature is reflected in her love for adventure, recreation, and a preference for practicality over frills. You'll likely find her up for many challenges as is in her competitive nature, where trash talking is only part of the deal, even though it is all friendly. Despite her tough exterior, she has a soft spot for those she cares about, though she might not readily admit it.

For the most part, Paz uses her charm as a tool to navigate through life, easily winning people over with her wit and playful banter. She has a knack for reading others and understands how to leverage her magnetic personality to get what she wants. While she may seem carefree and nonchalant on the surface, there's more to the woman than meets the eye, and unraveling the layers of her complex personality can be a challenge for anyone.

History: Paz de la Cruz was born under the warm Spanish sun, surrounded by the salty breeze of the small harbor town in southwest Spain. Her parents' quaint tavern was her playground, and from a young age, she found herself captivated by the sizzling sounds of the kitchen, the clinking of glasses, and the laughter of patrons. The de la Cruz family was content, their tavern modestly thriving for many years. But the winds of fortune can be fickle, and the economic turmoil that swept through the country left many businesses in ruins. Determined to forge a new path, however, Paz's family set their sights on the New World, hoping to leave the struggles of their homeland behind. A month-long voyage across the Atlantic awaited them, a journey that would prove to be both perilous and transformative.

Midway through the treacherous journey, illness spread like wildfire among the passengers, including Paz's parents, ending their journey before it had ever really begun. The arrival at the Caribbean port brought not only a new land but also the somber task of bidding farewell to the deceased. In a heartbreaking ceremony, the corpses were consigned to a blazing fire, their spirits carried away by the rising smoke.

It was here, in this foreign land, that Paz whispered her last goodbyes to her family, and cursed a god who seemed to have abandoned her people.

With grief weighing heavy on her heart, Paz found herself alone in a bustling city, armed only with a bag of Spanish coins, a few personal items, and a rudimentary grasp of the English language. Determined to survive, she sought employment in taverns, leveraging the culinary skills acquired from so many years of hard work back in her homeland. Eventually, Paz secured a position at a less reputable tavern, where she faced the harsh realities of her new life. Cooking, cleaning, and fending off unsavory advances became her daily routine. The years passed, and the once-innocent girl from Spain transformed into a resilient woman, a product of her challenging environment.

Culinary arts remained her anchor amidst the chaos, but Paz had acquired a diverse skill set beyond the kitchen and cultural barriers. She learned to defend herself through trial and tribulation, inevitably embracing a rough and tumble lifestyle. Her reputation grew throughout the island, not only for her delectable dishes but also for the fierceness with which she defended herself — often with a mean right hook that left even the toughest challengers thinking twice before crossing her.

Weapons: Paz has worked in various kitchens and can handle knives pretty well, even in a fight, so she generally has at least two sharp and balanced blades on her person.

Skills/Abilities: Aside from an agrarian background and years of culinary training of various dishes, she is bilingual (English and Spanish), and has decent armed and unarmed combat prowess. She has also learned where to expose various pain points on another person for maximum impact.

O&Os:
The Good: Respect, Humor, Flirtiness, Kissing, Light bondage
The Bad: Disrespect, Rape, Pushiness, Bathroom stuff, Pain

Mediocre Author

Quote from: shengami on January 30, 2024, 08:01:37 AMWhat's the look we're looking for?

The Lady?

That picture is a bit too distinguished.

I found a few that will suffice 

Hellion

Quote from: Mediocre Author on January 30, 2024, 09:24:02 AMThat picture is a bit too distinguished.

I found a few that will suffice

I feel your pain. The pics I used weren't very period-esque, but I tried to keep them as vague as possible, lol. FCs in general are like the fucking worst, and yet, the best part of creating characters XD

DeformedCatholic

Quote from: JackTheTipper on January 30, 2024, 08:22:18 AM

Much credit to you for the face claim! I thought about doing a wrestler for my character but Swerve is a great call and very much goes with the “unhinged” personality trait. 

Also “I swerve when I sail”.

Timeless

Name: Divyasri
Nickname: Divya, Divvy (Try using this nickname to earn her ire)
Sexuality: Demisexual
Blood Status: Fae
Ethnicity: Apsara
Occupation/Rank: Navigator, Fortune Teller and Expert Swindler

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 56 KG
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features: Divya is known to be ethereally beautiful, especially with pouty rose-red lips and an hourglass body. Even then, her dark jet black hair and glimmering dark brown eyes set her apart.
Face Claim: Sohbita Dhulipala

Personality: Sensual | Elegant | Self-Confident | Enigmatic | Vindictive | Graceful | Jaded | Cynical | Aloof

History: She shouldn't have fallen in love, she told herself. She was such a fool.

It started with her curiosity as she couldn't resist visiting the mortal realm, despite the warnings of her fellow sisters. The mortal realm was filled with wonders, let alone curious creatures which she had to see for herself. She descended with her celestial robes, only to remove them once she found a large pond where she couldn't resist dipping herself. It was there where she met her first human — a hunter who quickly fell in love with her at first sight. They met numerous times after that — with the handsome hunter yearning to know more of the beauty and her, in return, hungering for knowledge of the realm which fascinated her so. Eventually, she realized her supposed friend wasn't just an ordinary hunter but a prince and an heir to the throne of a small neighbouring kingdom. When he proposed to her, she agreed, and they soon were enveloped with such bliss as they became husband and wife.

She thought she had everything. Raising a family as soon as she gave birth to a baby boy, just as their kingdom began to grow then. Their people see her as a symbol of fortune, especially when their kingdom became prosperous under her husband's ruling. But as time passed, her husband became greedier and jealousy seeped into him, especially as his body grew older and weary — and yet, his beautiful wife still remained ever so gorgeous and ageless. He soon became possessive over her, even snatching her celestial robes away from her, fearing she would leave him to return to the skies if given the chance. Without her knowing, he had torn her celestial robes in pieces and ensured they would be kept and locked far away where it would be impossible for her to locate them. Even then, she endured it all — even when her people turned their back on her and blamed her for the change in their ruler.

Even then, the situation only worsened, just as much as her husband became unhinged. Paranoia possessed him, and seeing how their son had grown up to be loved by their people, the current ruler became dissatisfied and even grew envious of their only child. Dark thoughts entered his mind and he even believed his own son would take his wife for himself. Her heart and even her mind shattered when she found her beloved son dead, and his own father above him with a bloodied blade in his hands. Clutching the dead body of her child and with sanguine tears running down her cheeks, she pleaded for the deities to exact vengeance on those who wronged her — and they answered her cries.

By the time she opened her eyes, her whole home was destroyed and ashen corpses riddled everywhere as everything burned. Feeling hollow and empty, she buried her only son and soon departed from the only other home she knew. Yearning to return to the celestial realm, she knew she had to regain her celestial robes — and thus, her venture began. Venturing from one place to another to pick any clues she could find, she would change from one identity to another to suit her needs, and would do whatever necessary to achieve her goal.

Weapons: A north Indian bichura dagger with a hilt decorated with fine gold wire, paired with a bagh nakh.

Skills/Abilities:
Skills
- Dancing: It shouldn't come as a surprise, but she's talented in the art of dancing, especially in the traditional classical dance of the Mughal Empire. Even then, she adopted other dance forms such as belly and folk dances.
- Fortune-Telling: After living for so many years, she found a more recent interest in fortune-telling, especially using tarot cards which she had found from a merchant traveling from Europe. Her readings had been fairly accurate thus far, to the point where she had gained a bit of a reputation.
- Navigation: After travelling so much and even watching the night skies so much, she found a fascination in celestial navigation which added to her repertoire. Because of that, Divya is rather confident in her navigation skills and thus could guide her crew to whatever destination they want.
- Close Combat: Figuring she needed to protect herself, she had trained to use the weapons she usually would carry with her. Even then, she could defend herself with hand-to-hand combat if necessary, all thanks to the training of an old lover many years ago.
- Seduction: Being an apsara, it didn't come as a surprise to anybody, especially when she can be a sensual being.

Abilities
- Luck Bestowal: She could grant blessings of luck to an individual of her choosing, which they might find themselves more fortunate in gambling or even surviving deadly encounters.
- Immortality: Being a celestial being, Divya didn't need to worry about ageing, nor would she die from natural causes.
- Hypnosis: This had helped her in several situations where she could plant suggestions to any individuals, or even influence them to her commands.

O&Os: Link Here

Hellion

Quote from: Timeless on January 30, 2024, 09:55:30 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Divyasri
Nickname: Divya, Divvy (Try using this nickname to earn her ire)
Sexuality: Demisexual
Blood Status: Fae
Ethnicity: Apsara
Occupation/Rank: Navigator, Fortune Teller and Expert Swindler

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 56 KG
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features: Divya is known to be ethereally beautiful, especially with pouty rose-red lips and an hourglass body. Even then, her dark jet black hair and glimmering dark brown eyes set her apart.
Face Claim: Sohbita Dhulipala

Personality: Sensual | Elegant | Self-Confident | Enigmatic | Vindictive | Graceful | Jaded | Cynical | Aloof

History: She shouldn't have fallen in love, she told herself. She was such a fool.

It started with her curiosity as she couldn't resist visiting the mortal realm, despite the warnings of her fellow sisters. The mortal realm was filled with wonders, let alone curious creatures which she had to see for herself. She descended with her celestial robes, only to remove them once she found a large pond where she couldn't resist dipping herself. It was there where she met her first human — a hunter who quickly fell in love with her at first sight. They met numerous times after that — with the handsome hunter yearning to know more of the beauty and her, in return, hungering for knowledge of the realm which fascinated her so. Eventually, she realized her supposed friend wasn't just an ordinary hunter but a prince and an heir to the throne of a small neighbouring kingdom. When he proposed to her, she agreed, and they soon were enveloped with such bliss as they became husband and wife.

She thought she had everything. Raising a family as soon as she gave birth to a baby boy, just as their kingdom began to grow then. Their people see her as a symbol of fortune, especially when their kingdom became prosperous under her husband's ruling. But as time passed, her husband became greedier and jealousy seeped into him, especially as his body grew older and weary — and yet, his beautiful wife still remained ever so gorgeous and ageless. He soon became possessive over her, even snatching her celestial robes away from her, fearing she would leave him to return to the skies if given the chance. Without her knowing, he had torn her celestial robes in pieces and ensured they would be kept and locked far away where it would be impossible for her to locate them. Even then, she endured it all — even when her people turned their back on her and blamed her for the change in their ruler.

Even then, the situation only worsened, just as much as her husband became unhinged. Paranoia possessed him, and seeing how their son had grown up to be loved by their people, the current ruler became dissatisfied and even grew envious of their only child. Dark thoughts entered his mind and he even believed his own son would take his wife for himself. Her heart and even her mind shattered when she found her beloved son dead, and his own father above him with a bloodied blade in his hands. Clutching the dead body of her child and with sanguine tears running down her cheeks, she pleaded for the deities to exact vengeance on those who wronged her — and they answered her cries.

By the time she opened her eyes, her whole home was destroyed and ashen corpses riddled everywhere as everything burned. Feeling hollow and empty, she buried her only son and soon departed from the only other home she knew. Yearning to return to the celestial realm, she knew she had to regain her celestial robes — and thus, her venture began. Venturing from one place to another to pick any clues she could find, she would change from one identity to another to suit her needs, and would do whatever necessary to achieve her goal.

Weapons: A north Indian bichura dagger with a hilt decorated with fine gold wire, paired with a bagh nakh.

Skills/Abilities:
Skills
- Dancing: It shouldn't come as a surprise, but she's talented in the art of dancing, especially in the traditional classical dance of the Mughal Empire. Even then, she adopted other dance forms such as belly and folk dances.
- Fortune-Telling: After living for so many years, she found a more recent interest in fortune-telling, especially using tarot cards which she had found from a merchant traveling from Europe. Her readings had been fairly accurate thus far, to the point where she had gained a bit of a reputation.
- Navigation: After travelling so much and even watching the night skies so much, she found a fascination in celestial navigation which added to her repertoire. Because of that, Divya is rather confident in her navigation skills and thus could guide her crew to whatever destination they want.
- Close Combat: Figuring she needed to protect herself, she had trained to use the weapons she usually would carry with her. Even then, she could defend herself with hand-to-hand combat if necessary, all thanks to the training of an old lover many years ago.
- Seduction: Being an apsara, it didn't come as a surprise to anybody, especially when she can be a sensual being.

Abilities
- Luck Bestowal: She could grant blessings of luck to an individual of her choosing, which they might find themselves more fortunate in gambling or even surviving deadly encounters.
- Immortality: Being a celestial being, Divya didn't need to worry about ageing, nor would she die from natural causes.
- Hypnosis: This had helped her in several situations where she could plant suggestions to any individuals, or even influence them to her commands.

O&Os: Link Here

Wow, that was a tragically beautiful backstory! Well done. I love her concept too!

Maybe our characters can already know one another? They're both, in a sense, wandering beings.

mainsnoires

I'm onto making a csheet at this point, many characters look real good already ! I'd like to claim Tom Hardy for FC if possible.

Hellion

Quote from: mainsnoires on January 30, 2024, 01:20:34 PMI'm onto making a csheet at this point, many characters look real good already ! I'd like to claim Tom Hardy for FC if possible.

Yep, definitely a great line up of characters and players!

Kakihara

The below are approved:
Edward Teach – shengami
Adrastos Bouras - Rustic
Paz de la Cruz - Hellion
Divyasri - Timeless

I think that's everyone but if I missed a completed sheet, let me know.

Please post your completed character sheet here.  I should have an OCC thread up here as well to help with planning and such, I'll post it here once up.

Once we have sheets posted, I'll submit to have a big group created since we have more than enough people.  And then can get some threads up to start. 

Kakihara

Quote from: Saric on January 30, 2024, 12:43:58 AMInterested in this. Thinking of making a faeblooded of North American supernatural origins but mixed with European settlers. Currently considering an offspring of Nun'Yunu'Wi, Mishipeshu, or a Nunnehi.

Nice, sounds interesting.  The captain character I'm working on, trying to get through his background, is half Haudenosaunee.  Nice to see a wide range of characters so far.