Zombieland looking for RPers (EX, Freeform, Always Open)

Started by DreamlandDenizen, July 24, 2010, 03:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamlandDenizen

The RP is based off the movie Zombieland and it's open for anyone who's interested in being one of the few survivors of a zombie Apocalypse. If you haven't seen the movie it's fine, the basic premise is pretty straight forward and all the characters are original. Still it's an awesome movie so you should definitely watch it.

When I say 'Always Open' I mean players can come and go as they like. There's no pressure to stay around any longer than you feel like. You're don't have to ask permission or anything before posting IC, just try to make posts with good grammar and decent length. Once you've started you can leave the RP and return whenever. Just make sure to be considerate of other RPers. If your character is interacting with others, try to wrap things up before disappearing. Thats all I ask.

More information at the OOC thread. I've already got the first IC post up as well so we're ready to roll.

You can post any questions there or in this thread.

Acid Lips

I do have a system game based on that already and just started, if you wanna take a look you are welcomed to join. It will also be New world of darkness system based.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76423.0

DreamlandDenizen

Thanks for the invite but I'm not really in the mood for a system RP. I'm more in the mood for freeform.

Odin

I'm interested, but I would like to see how many people this draws.

elfguy

----

Odin

Quote from: elfguy on July 25, 2010, 06:51:25 PM
I'll join. Got a char sheet to follow?

There is one in the OOC thread, which is linked in the first post.

DreamlandDenizen

Thanks for the help Odin. I'm surprised that this RP hasn't generated more interest. I'm determined to make it work though.

Odin

The problem is, everyone wants to do a Zombie RP. People join, it dies, then they lose interest.

I'm hoping the same wont happen here.

elfguy

I posted a character. She's.... a bit eccentric :P Hopefully will add some flavor to the RP.

----

DreamlandDenizen

Quote from: Odin on July 25, 2010, 08:06:59 PM
The problem is, everyone wants to do a Zombie RP. People join, it dies, then they lose interest.

I'm hoping the same wont happen here.

Actually thats why I made it always open. I figured what usually kills group RPs is when someone leaves in the middle. I was trying to make it possible for people to come and go as they wish without really disrupting the RP as a whole.

Thats an interesting character elfguy. Rules wise you're free to post any time, but if you rather wait until a few more sign up thats cool too. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask in the OOC thread.

Xanthaine

I'm assuming by the first post I can pop in and just get on with it so I'm going to put up a character sheet and an IC post. Stop me if I misunderstood.

Dracoat

I'll be posting a char sheet in a bit. I'm interested in the setup, specially the solo part. Allows you to set up how your life has gone before you meet the main group. Thumbs up for that idea.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!