New Eden (The 100 Inspired.)All Welcome, LGBT Friendly. (Recruiting.)

Started by DarkAngel111, February 14, 2015, 06:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Not familiar with the show, but this is very interesting.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DarkAngel111

Yeah Everyone will be allowed At least 2 characters to start with, but since there will be *more groups* as time goes on, we will be accepting and needing a much wider player No. Eventually 20-30 players So we can actually keep it interesting ;).

I will be working on Grounder History/rituals etc, PM me if any of you wants to help out. :) They will mostly be savages, but have their own set of rituals Rules.

DarkAngel111

A heads up to all those who are interested. I have taken Curvy on as a Co-Gm in helping me with the grounder lore. Because we will have two groups to start with now, we will need to edit some world details It will be for the better. As some minor details will get worked on more and we will be making some changes to the initial world details so we can include both groups. If you wish to Join as a Grounder and As a Citizen of Unity station you can do that. everyone will be allowed to make two characters to start with.

DarkAngel111

For those of you who are still intereste Should take a look at the first and seconds threads The Details of Which roles are Available can be found in the Game Information Thread. Details of Grounders and Sky people can also be Found in that thread.

The game is now open and we are accepting characters. Curvy and Myself will be acting as GMs 

Kaya

That last link does not seem to work But I guess you mean: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225056.0

Oh, and I am interested, too.  :-)

DarkAngel111

I fixed that link
and thank you for the interest, Feel free to get started with a character sheet

I will have a couple of characters up myself by today hopefully.

DarkAngel111

to all those who showed interest I am just going to do a quick check, If you guys are all still interested?.

Ghostly

Yes! But probably only for a grounder scout. I'm searching for some inspiration for an Arc charater...

DarkAngel111

That's alright I have kaya's partial sheet in the PM. for an Arc character. She is considering a grounder.

And if  you don't feel like having a arc character from the get go, you can take your time before having one.

DarkAngel111

hmm seems the interest has faded from this group.... We may need new players if this is to take off.

DarkAngel111

well on my end I am ready to kick it off, but only kaya submitted a partial sheet.
Still waiting on others.

CurvyKitten

We called it dead due to lack of interest. It was a nice go but we can't do a game when with no players. Maybe its just bad timing, who knows