Dolly's toy box ( seeking M or F new pet story added)

Started by abandoneddolly, February 05, 2016, 12:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

hey, dolly has climbed out of her toy box after a year of sleep and shes ready to play. Really I"ve been gone for a while and I'm ready to get back into things. I have three ideas. If you like any of them then you can send me a messages.  I don't really have any limits, but I would like there to be a bit more story then smut.  So lets get to it.

Worlds beyond
Story A mage  messes up a spell and ends up summoning a fox girl/ cat girl something along those lines to his world. At first they think she is the only thing to  come over which is bad enough, but as time goes on more creatures seem to be appearing in the mages world that shouldn't belong, and things are disappearing to perhaps to the other world. So the story is basically the mage makes a big mess of things and now he has to go on an adventure with the strange girl he summoned to try and fix things.
What I"m looking for is someone to play the mage
whats involved Whatever we discuss this would be more plot based then smut based.

Stray
Story Lilia runs away at home at 19 and starts to hitch hike her way out of the state. She gets picked up by someone and after talking for a while the man decides that she can not take care of herself.  The person decides to make Lilia their pet rather she wants to be or not.
What I'm looking forthe person who picks up Lilia
Whats involved Pet play I would prefer puppy, but we could discuss it, anything else we want to add

abandoneddolly