Dead Girl's Fantasies

Started by Dead Girl, October 21, 2013, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Girl

Her Girlfriend Off-Campus
Kiera Schrijver was a bombshell and an intellectual pursuing a PhD in American Literature at Harvard when she first noticed you: the ditzy little blonde freshman who looked both a little too young and a little too dumb even for a freshman... And with a body like yours, not dressed near slutty enough to compete with your hottest, richest classmates. But that was fall semester, and the enthrallingly perfect 24 year old has since taken you under her wing and shared a very special secret with you: her perfect, throbbing, 11" girlcock.

---------

I'm looking for a partner to play the completely adoring, genuinely stupid, genuinely sweet freshman girlfriend to my blindingly intelligent, astonishingly beautiful graduate student. Kiera has a massive futacock which she can conceal completely to fit into her skinny jeans or when she's getting fucked by a beautiful boy. Kiera needs a totally adoring and cock hungry girlfriend to play with when she's not at the library (and let her boyfriends and girlfriends play with when she is).

I could play this here or on YIM. I'm also open to other ideas- send me a message!  ;)

Kiera
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Kiera's Freshman Girlfriend (You)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide