A VICTORIAN ROMP - A WEEKEND IN THE CUNTRY [NC, BON, EX]

Started by kaz, September 08, 2012, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordyLang

Wicked! Yeah rape isn't in her agenda. Nobody rape Minerva!!

PigPin

*stamps as well on Lady Minerva Evars*  You may want to post in the OOC and or the Plot idea thread about her. 

JinxedMinx

Greetings!

Name: Charlotte “Charlie” Cooper

Role:  stable hand

Sexuality: Straight (she assumes)

Appearance:  The 19 year old Charlotte passes for the 16 year old “Charlie” by virtue of her lean body and long legs. With her once long hair cut into short brown curls people see what they expect to see and no one questions what lies under the uniform of a lowly stable hand.  Her gamine face is usually hidden beneath her cap and she rarely raises her warm brown eyes to meet anyone’s.  The illusion is aided by a wrapping of cotton she wears under her clothes to keep her softly curved breasts in check.

Background: Charlotte Copper was left destitute by the death of her parents and cast off their successful holding by the new owner. With few friends and no family to turn to she accepted the hospitality of a family acquaintance only to have her virtue assaulted almost immediately.  She mounted a successful defense and left that night with little more than the clothes on her back.  After days of traveling on foot, cold and hungry, Charlotte wondered if she should have traded her body for warm food and dry bed and realized that without a plan she would end up trading her body for far less.  After a night spent in a ditch with her mind running in circles, “Charlie” was born out of desperation.

The three months she has spent working in the Henshaw's stables have been just about the happiest of her life.  Raised on a farm she was accustomed to hard-work but hard work that comes with warm meals, a clean bed and a few pennies to spend seemed like a blessing.   Apparently younger than the rest of the stable servants, the lads rarely include her in their activities and as the least important of the stable servants the head groom rarely spoke directly to her –unless to tell her to muck out a stall or run an errand for someone in the House. On her best days, she was allowed to help exercise the horses and there was nothing she liked better than a long hard ride with pounding force of a barely controlled animal between her legs and the right saddle can make all the difference.

Character Likes: She likes her job, she loves the horses but it is strictly platonic between them except for the occasional game of “kisses for apples” .  She is outdoorsy, likes flowers and gardening. When not working, she likes to go for walks and explore on her own.  Now that she is a “boy” she does try to do more “boy” things and with more freedom she is not confined to the typical female activities.

Ons: Rough and tumble, spanking, bondage, training, oral, anal, public displays and maybe more. Oh, hell, lots more!  I’m feelin’ froggy, so I’ll leap.

Offs: Bathroom, vore, mutilation, graphic gore.

Anything Else: I'll leave it to The Powers That Be to decide whether her secret was discovered by the Head Groom and revealed to the Lord or Lady or not.

PigPin

*looks over Jinxed app.* Looking good....a few things to clear up....How long and how did she come to work for The Henshaws?

Also does anyone know that she is actually a she?

JinxedMinx

Pigpin,  I guess she has only been with the Henshaws for a few months, let's call it 3 months.  She picked up the job as she was passing through town.  She heard the Henshaws were looking for another pair of hands in the  stables and a chance for steady wages as too good an opportunity to pass. 

I would like her to be undiscovered but I am not sure her deception would have been possible in the Henshaw household. Given the nature of the entertainment, the trusted staff would always be on the look out for people trying to sneak in for a peek that might jeopardize the Henshaw name and social standing. With knowledge of her gender, she might have been allowed to think she was passing and simply be regarded as a mild curiosity by the Lord and his Lady.

Prince Truhan

In 3 months if she is being discreet I think the secret can be easily kept so far, considering this one is the main event of the year, the last time was probably low key.

PigPin

Sold! Accepted.  If she was to be exposed who would you prefer to expose her?

luphawk

Richard already has a reason to be in the stables, as I said checking on his prized stallion.  He could become suspicious and once he confirmed his suspicion use the threat of exposing her as blackmail.  Of course he will expose her anyway once he has what he wants. >:)
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

JinxedMinx

Quote from: PigPin on September 15, 2012, 08:16:07 AM
Sold! Accepted.  If she was to be exposed who would you prefer to expose her?

Thank you, PigPin.

I don't have a preference at this stage.  I am still trying to catch up with all the posts on the threads. I don't even know all of the other characters yet.

However, I'm not worried. I am sure either something will come up or I'll think of a way for her to make a nuisance of herself.

PigPin

We have a character open named Eloise.  She is a dominant female.  She is the wife of a submissive male.  If someone would like to play this more dominant wife...whether taking over Eloise and making appropriate changes...or making a new character...then that would be good.

Edit:   Which approved characters are not in play yet and would like to be?  Please PM a GM (Kas, Christa Morgan, or myself) we would like to get everyone involved.  Let us know.

Clio

Baldmiere Henshaw has been changed to Victor Henshaw, and the new player for him is DaPoet. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Sorchaa

Hi everyone!  Character idea for a single woman.

Name: Stacia Ross

Role:  Dressage Teacher

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:  5'7", very fit (being an athlete, after all), with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.  Stacia has long legs with strong, toned thighs, full B cup breasts, and a playful manner.  Despite her occupation, she actually isn't familiar with the customs of the upper crust- she's just as at home mucking stalls and grooming her horse, as she is winning dressage events.

Background: Stacia has been riding all her life, and recently came into much local renown after winning her third straight major Dressage competition.  The Henshaws approached her to invite her to a weekend, as she's become quite the name in the equestrian scene.  She hasn't found a permanent job after graduating college last year, however her earnings from dressage competition are starting to actually be able to pay the bills.  She came from a modest family, her love of riding occasionally causing disputes in the family over the cost of owning and maintaining her horses.  She's very comfortable caring for them, mucking stalls, grooming, and just spending time with them.  In her free time she'll hang out around the barn, helping out with work or just reading a book.  She's always felt a deep connection with the powerful beasts, and being around them soothes her. 

Stacia is nervously anticipating the party at the glorious and sprawling estate, and she simply has no idea what will be expected of her.

Character Likes: Very outdoorsy, when not riding she enjoys hiking, mountain biking, and the like.  Her playful demeanor makes her, despite being athletic and comfortable in the dirt, not much of a "tomboy". 

Ons: Non-con (be prepared for a fight), spanking, bondage, training, oral, anal, public displays, multiple partners, swallowing, squirting, receiving cum facials.  Open to bestiality, perhaps forced or as part of a show.

Offs: Bathroom, vore, mutilation, gore.

Anything Else: Up to the GM whether Stacia is to be employed at the Henshaw estate as a riding teacher, or whether she works somewhere else.  She's starting to make a name for herself as a professional rider, and her college loans are piled up- she'd do almost anything for a sponsor. 

kaz

Sorry hunni, closing the game for new characters.  We have so many that its getting a bit hard to GM.  I'll keep her in reserve for when characters fade away.

Thanks and once again sorry.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...