Opening new tabs

Started by Kythia, October 31, 2012, 07:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kythia

So, this is a bit of a weird question but its been bugging me a little.

I'm the Queen of tabs.  Ask anyone.  I've currently got seven open and have only been online for like five minutes.  Why is it though that the links across the top (Home, Help, Search, Profile, etc) you can't right click on and select "Open in a New Tab" (I'm using Internet Explorer, BTW) but the link below (Elliquiy Role Playing Forums) you can?

Just wondering if its oddness on my laptop or oddness in the site.

Autumn Sativus

I use Chrome and have no problems with right click open new tab on the upper menu. I know it doesn't help your problem, but it's not a site feature or anything.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Elina

I used to use IE before switching to Firefox, and didn't have a problem with this that I recall.

Kythia

Hmmm, weirdness on my laptop then.  Thanks gals.

Beguile's Mistress

I use Firefox and IE.  Right click works in Firefox for me but not in IE.  It's a browser anomaly I think.  No matter what computer I'm using or where it doesn't work in IE.  You can right click for PMs in the line at the top that says how many messages you have and you can open an new tab with the Index and then click the menu item you want.

Kythia

Yeah, I've been going through index and then wherever I want.

Thanks though.  Good to know that whatever magic it is that powers my laptop isn't breaking.

Beguile's Mistress