[Shut Down]

Started by kasper, May 27, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

*starts celebratory pizza buffet with both Coca Cola and Pepsi beverages for all to enjoy*
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lockepick

While we wait: Did you have a specific Tag you wanted us to use? I could jot something up if you want to delegate that! :)
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

kasper

Quote from: lockepick on June 03, 2014, 03:29:55 PM
While we wait: Did you have a specific Tag you wanted us to use? I could jot something up if you want to delegate that! :)

Sorry, I just recently got home from work- I'm not certain what you mean by tag.

EDIT: Also, I'm going to be eating dinner and then I'm going to start working on the thread(s). But I wanted to let you all know, if you all would like I have a variety of IMs, for Skype my handle is adiosgodhead for YIM and AIM my handle is octopussleep so if any of you would like to add me feel free or if you'd rather me add you, just let me know your handle! : )

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

DarkRose15

I sent you my skype name, I tried to look you up on skype but I think skype is giving me crap *hits it with a stick*

Kokaine

I'm on YIM. I'll add you in a few. Anyone else is free to add me as well, just let me know who you are.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kasper

Alright, also just to let you guys know my AIM & YIM messengers sometimes have some weird issues but... I just updated so maybe those will behave properly.

Also I'm back and I am working on thread(s) now. Huzzah.

DarkRose15

kasper

Starstalkers is up and running! I'd like to thank everybody for joining and I hope we have fun! Also, to anyone who is interested in joining that hasn't yet, starstalkers is still open, so you may still join!