what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless shift with a black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

TaintedAndDelish

* TaintedAndDelish checks out Beguile's Mistress from top to bottom, then back up again.  "Ohh... work it, girl!". XD

Black slacks, black button down shirt with silver cuff links ( no tie, I hate ties), black squared tipped shoes.

Kifer

Black boxer shorts only - I'm still in bed ;).

Psi

blue grey shorts and a blue sleeveless shirt while curled up in bed.

Satin

I am wearing a nervous smile on my face because this has been my first day on Elliquiy. It's been fun so far but the acceptance process is a little scary. It's late, cold, the heatings up high, and I'm just swanning around in a big comfy, daggy T-shirt and my tight lycra shorts which feel a second skin.

Mr Bigglesworth

*I could use some cold, been sweltering where I am the last few weeks.  Good luck on the approval process Satin!*

OT: Shorts, golf shirt, sanders.  Nothing underneath, just those 4 things, oh, and a watch.

Moraline

(( *sneaks up from behind Mr Bigglesworth and opens up his shirt to expose his chest... *  That's for you Satin.  Enjoy the view! There's more inside! Look forward to seeing all you little monsters on the inside!))

Today I am wearing an uber short black/white plaid skirt, cut off - mid riff exposing, black "HORDE" shirt (World of Warcraft) - with the arms & neck cut out of it too, and underneath is a matching black cotton bikini panty/bra set.

*playfully flips up the back of my skirt as I walk away from Mr Bigglesworth*

Beguile's Mistress

A two-piece apple green outfit; pencil skirt and sleeveless top that buttons down the back, beige stockings and white slingback heels.

Rhia

a periwinkle blue with white polka-dot cotton nightdress (very summery with thin straps and comes to mid-thigh)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Just white undertrousers... it should not be hot this time of year here in Brazil, but it is.

Beguile's Mistress

An orange sundress with a halter-style neckline and a pattern of daisies all over it, a matching jacket and white sling-back heels.

DeadCell

I go away for a long time and you still sound exquisite.

Greenish t-shirt and bage shorts :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

sweetgirl91

Cutoff denim shorts, barefoot, white tank top :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

TheLegionary

White undertrousers and socks...lots of blankets.

Adammair

Dark blue, pinstriped boxers, glasses, and nothing else. ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

Glasses and a tie.  Other stuff possibly.

sweetgirl91

Nuffing :) I still haven't gotten out of bed yet, I'm keeping warm under the covers :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Beguile's Mistress

A pale yellow silk blouse and a creamy white pencil skirt, beige stockings and beige heels.

DeadCell

Very nice as always BM :)

Slightly baggyish jeans and a t-shirt that says "cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians" I got it for christmas and I fail to see why a lesbian would want to lick a man, even if he is covered in chocolate...

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Psi

A pair of shorts and thats it...

Beguile's Mistress

A fuchsia sun dress with a white jacket, belt and low-heeled sandals.

Ty

A dark green plaid dressing gown. And purple plaid boxers as the dressing gown is wearing thin.

OrchidofDarkness

black jeans black stain panties black shirt with matching bra socks and shoes
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories