what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

A black and white sleeveless belted dress with a high collar, a deep purple light-weight jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Got a dark blue business suit and a pale yellow blouse today with beige stocking and black heels that are coming off in place of flip-flops cause we have a huge storm going on out there and I don't mine wet feet only wet shoes and stockings.

Delirium147

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 12, 2012, 03:51:28 PM
Got a dark blue business suit and a pale yellow blouse today with beige stocking and black heels that are coming off in place of flip-flops cause we have a huge storm going on out there and I don't mine wet feet only wet shoes and stockings.

I feel underdressed.

Kaki t-shirt and boxers.
Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.

Beguile's Mistress

Under-dressed isn't bad.  I'd love to be able to wear shorts and a T to work now and then. :D

Today its a black pencil skirt and a black and while patterned long-sleeve blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

OrchidofDarkness

a Kimono with matching shoes
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

metamorphize

My purple "epic" World of Warcraft shirt. Yes, I am a bit of a nerd.
Also black jeans. I should however be in pajamas. Perhaps once I'm not lazy.

sweetgirl91

An ex boyfriend's t-shirt that swallows me. I'm under the covers so pants are not necessary.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

MelisaArtemis

An apron... and nothing else

Caitlin

white/ blue polo shirt, jeans, boxer shorts, dark blue socks and sneakers.

Oh and my glasses. :-)

Raziel

I'm wearing a white Family Guy T-Shirt and black skater cargo pants and black socks

DarkThoughts

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit and white blouse, beige stockings and black heels.  *rocks orientation day*  Not.

Lady Avacyn

A white tank top that won't stay up and christmasy pajama bottoms... my run of the mill lazy clothes.

Caitlin

Quote from: Caitlin on June 14, 2012, 04:51:00 AM
white/ blue polo shirt, jeans, boxer shorts, dark blue socks and sneakers.

Oh and my glasses. :-)
Wearing that again, but now without the shoes, since I work at home. :P

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Midnight blue belted dress, beige stockings and black heels.

Moraline

This with strappy stilettos.  Now if only I had her boobs to fill it out.  It's Friday night clubbing night! (Or so I hope. *waits by the phone* )

Beguile's Mistress

A black and white patterned sundress - the first of the season - with a white jacket and white sling back heels sans stockings.

blknwhite11

Close to what my avatar is wearing. ;)

Numerion

Shorts and a short sleeved dress shirt...I think I found my new favorite shirt type :D
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Aaron Divine

A full black suit with a purple tie.

SummerWhispers

White shorts and black tank.

sweetgirl91

Purple penguin pajama pants. (No, seriously. I hate having to say that) and a white tank top.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on June 20, 2012, 08:12:15 AM
Purple penguin pajama pants. (No, seriously. I hate having to say that) and a white tank top.
They sound so cute, though.

A dark red dress with a round neck, fitted top, 3/4-length sleeves and an A-line skirt, beige stockings and black heels and belt.

Moraline

No stockings (bare foot), hip hugger black jeans, pale blue T from Jinx Hackware.