New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Kathinja

Three women and one guy, I anticipate hilarity.

Quote from: Josietta on December 11, 2012, 10:47:36 PM
Yay! Miss Lumi got hers done! Looks great!

We still have room for a couple more passengers... If y'all see anyone looking to join a RP we'd be happy to have them :)

Nice poem Wash!

Did y'all want me to go ahead and put up the in character thread? We can add others along the way.

I'm fine with four, honestly.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 11, 2012, 10:42:48 PM
so it has been a long time since i have written poetry, but since joining this site i've been writing more and i'm super excited. Point is i just wrote a cute poem for someone based on "you are a frog looking to be kissed by a princess" and i came up with this, i thought i would share :D

i once was a frog from far away
looking for love in only one way
true, that i me see myself
once again be tall like an elf

across the land i looked to find
someone, a lady, gentle and kind
that would free me from this awful curse
i would travel across the entire 'verse

when one day what's this is see
siting by a pond with a big tree
a beautiful lady, kind and fair
pale, and soft, with flowing yellow hair

could she be the one for me?
the one who could set me free?
i gathered my courage to see what i could do
to win from this maiden, a kiss or two

so up to her i went and hopped
to sit beside where she had stopped
and was thinking of ways to not be alarming
when behold, up rides a tall prince charming

so i turned to go, so awful sad
but that's when this story goes bad
for the prince caught me while my back was turned
and i knew that i should have been concern

for all of my wishes and dreams
were torn apart like sand in streams
for no matter how much i looked and looked
in the end i was soup, i had been cooked

Oh, this made me giggle! Good job!
Account restricted at member's request

Illuminate

Quote from: Josietta on December 11, 2012, 10:47:36 PM
Yay! Miss Lumi got hers done! Looks great!

We still have room for a couple more passengers... If y'all see anyone looking to join a RP we'd be happy to have them :)

Nice poem Wash!

Did y'all want me to go ahead and put up the in character thread? We can add others along the way.

Thankschu, thankschu!

WashAutumstar

I'm just so happy to be writing poetry again!

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Miss Kathinja

Aaaand the game proper is up. Care to set us off el capitan?

WashAutumstar

where is this proper?

and sadly it is 1230 where i am and i have class at 8 so i wont be able to start till tomorrow :'(

Miss Kathinja

WashAutumstar

alright, im glad to have met all of you but i need to sleep, finals next week. good night *kisses all passionately*

Illuminate

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 11, 2012, 11:26:01 PM
alright, im glad to have met all of you but i need to sleep, finals next week. good night *kisses all passionately*

Sweet dreams, handsome!

Miss Kathinja

Josietta

Sweet dreams Wash!

I am off to bed soon as well. It's almost 1am and I have to get up at an early 7am to put the mini off to school.

I'll pop up a starter in the morning sometime. *hugs* or others can do so as well.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Daedalus

Hey,

I happened to pass by this thread while looking for an RP. Mind if I join in? I haven't RP'd as a random character for awhile. I enjoy making them though.

Let me know and if so I can make up a character sheet.

Daedalus

Josietta

Sure! Feel free to join in! We've not started the RP yet so it's a good time to get in. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Daedalus

Sweet. Thanks :).

Ill get to work on that character sheet. Mind if he acts as a passenger, but is the soldier guy onboard? Since they wouldn't send a mini colony over without some sort of protection now would they?

Josietta

He can be a soldier if you want :) just keep him human just as an average regular human. No super powers or anything. Just normal people of varying careers/backgrounds on a trip that goes awry. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Daedalus

Sweet. I know the drill. I hope. xD

Last places I RPd on had overpowered people. I create mine to fit in among the others around. So since ive seen most of the others I should be fine :)

Ill get to work on that sheet through Google Drive. Love that place xD

Might post a link to something I started awhile back. Still struggling to finish it. Im hoping being here will help me to get back into writing.

Josietta

I look forward to seeing it! ;)

I'm off to sleep hopefully. At least attempting it again.

Just drop off the sheet here when you are ready.

I'll be about in a few hours and will hopefully get an in character post started then. :)

Oh and welcome to E! I hope we can help you get back into your writing!

Gnite!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Miss Kathinja

Hey, welcome aboard Daedalus.

You put holes in things and I patch the holes they put in you.

Daedalus

Hey.

Sounds Good.

Now.. Character name.. The fun part I think.

Miss Kathinja

Quote from: Daedalus on December 12, 2012, 03:22:49 AM
Hey.

Sounds Good.

Now.. Character name.. The fun part I think.

"Fun" by the Dwarf Fortress definition, right?

Daedalus

Pretty much. Its the only part of writing that Im not so good at.. I tend to use ancient greek names. Since Most of my RPs are ancient world fantasy type. I think I got one. Ill finish up my sheet and hope it works :)

Miss Kathinja

Quote from: Daedalus on December 12, 2012, 03:27:56 AM
Pretty much. Its the only part of writing that Im not so good at.. I tend to use ancient greek names. Since Most of my RPs are ancient world fantasy type. I think I got one. Ill finish up my sheet and hope it works :)

I can entirely identify, though I tend to steal names from obscure games or shows.

Daedalus

player: Daedalus

Name: Sgt. Garrus Hyperion
Nationality: New Zealand
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status:Single

Job: Soldier
Specific skills: Marksman, Elite training to react to any situation. Natural Soldier leadership. New to space environment.

Height:5’11”
Weight:187lbs

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair colour: Black

Distinguishing marks: Scar over collarbone in the shape of a bullet hole.

Dislikes: Failing to protect others or do his job.

Personality: A kind man who strives to protect those in his unit and innocents. He is skilled in his job and takes any jokes about his job seriously. He strives to be the best he can be.He wears his military standard armour most of the time. He kept conversation casual while not on duty. Which was when he wasn’t fixing something or testing the systems on the vessel.

History: Sgt. Hyperion proved his worth on an earlier travel, keeping order for the small military camp on a new planet. As a reward he was chosen for this mission. Another reason he was chosen was that he had no family left on Earth itself. Or on other missions. He would be focused entirely on the mission and keeping the others safe.

Other info: He may focus entirely on the mission at hand.

Illuminate

Quote from: Daedalus on December 12, 2012, 04:55:33 AM
player: Daedalus

Name: Sgt. Garrus Hyperion
Nationality: New Zealand
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status:Single

Job: Soldier
Specific skills: Marksman, Elite training to react to any situation. Natural Soldier leadership. New to space environment.

Height:5’11”
Weight:187lbs

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair colour: Black

Distinguishing marks: Scar over collarbone in the shape of a bullet hole.

Dislikes: Failing to protect others or do his job.

Personality: A kind man who strives to protect those in his unit and innocents. He is skilled in his job and takes any jokes about his job seriously. He strives to be the best he can be.He wears his military standard armour most of the time. He kept conversation casual while not on duty. Which was when he wasn’t fixing something or testing the systems on the vessel.

History: Sgt. Hyperion proved his worth on an earlier travel, keeping order for the small military camp on a new planet. As a reward he was chosen for this mission. Another reason he was chosen was that he had no family left on Earth itself. Or on other missions. He would be focused entirely on the mission and keeping the others safe.

Other info: He may focus entirely on the mission at hand.

Welcome aboard! ...What a wonderful wonderful photo description.  :-* lol