Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Not guilty

Ever purposely ruin an experiment in chemistry class to let out class early?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Covert Revulsion

Not guilty.

Ever tripped someone because they always tripped you?

purpleartemis00

Not guilty

Ever fouled out of a sports match?

CandyLips

Not guilty

Ever stopped liking a crush because he/she was a bad kisser?

saturnschild

Not guilty

Ever sat through a movie you hated just because your friend or lover said they like it.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

CandyLips

Not guity

Ever became better friends with your partner's best friend than your partner?

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever told someone how they could improve in bed?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Guilty!!! ::)

Ever had such a terrible lover that you insisted on pleasing yourself for them to watch just so you could reach orgasm?

Mistress Maro

Ohz.. Not guilty, but almost.

Ever insisted on using a 'toy' while having sex because it was the only thing that would get you off?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Not guilty.. Didn't have one with me at the time >_<

Ever made up an excuse in order to leave after an awkward moment?

Corinthi

Guilty, today even.

Ever make a loved one cry?

CandyLips

Guilty Guilty Guilty!!!

Ever slept with someone on or before the first date?

Corinthi

Not Guilty (I know, shocking, right?)

Ever committed adultery?

CandyLips

Not Guilty

Ever trespassed on private property?

Mistress Maro

Guilty, of course.

Ever refuse to have sex with a bf/gf completely?

Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty.

Ever flooded the bathroom and ran?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Lol Guilty.

Ever passed gas and passed it off on someone/something else?

Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty.

Ever dated someone with bad breath/bad body odor?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

CandyLips

Not Guilty.. But almost..

Ever fooled around in a family member's bed?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Lol oh it was so funny.

Ever have a family member hit on you?

Chris Rock

CandyLips

Not Guilty

Ever had a crush on a cousin?

Saku

Guilty!

Ever worn a collar or put a collar on someone else?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CandyLips

Guilty on both parts!

Ever had a family member spy on you during a date?

Corinthi

Not Guilty

Ever heard a sibling getting busy in the next room?

CandyLips

Thankfully not guilty!!

Ever been caught pleasing yourself?