My brute!

Started by Doomsday, April 01, 2009, 04:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

http://no-uken.mybrute.com

Create a brute and pit them in a fight to the death! It's a pretty fun game that requires maybe 3 minutes of effort a day. The fights are automated, you just sit back and watch the cartoony figures whack each other with bamboo poles and knives.

You don't need to register at all, but if you want to be the only person to use your brute, you can just put in a password. There are a few simple attributes and skills they have, it's nothing fairly complicated.

Ket

Oooh!  I want more fights darnit!  Six is not enough.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

saturnschild

oh crap another addicting game.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Asmea