News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dreams of a Fragile Dream... Shall we try?

Started by Fragile Dreams, November 12, 2008, 08:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Intro
Hello everybody and welcome to my thread about what kind of RP i would like to play and what i'm looking for.
First of all, i would like to state that english are not my first language, so i would like to apologise for any mistakes on grammar and typos and for the potentional RP partners to bare with me and those mistakes.
As i have stated many times on other threads and posts, fantasy RP is top priority on what RP i'm looking for but i won't say no to other stories which could capture my interest. Would it be present day, future, space, horror, vampire, werewolf, furry then i would love to hear your ideas and play them, or talk it through to create new ones.

On to the personal ideas now. Reply here or send me a PM, if you are interested in any of them.

Ancient Greek Mythology.****
Fyroneus, a half nymph-half human druid/ranger learns that his father is alive and lives on the barbaric lands of Peonic tribes. Fyroneus, due his lineage of nymphs is a very beautifull young man, around 30 but appears as 20, thin but well build, trained by the centaur Chiron on the ways of the nature and warfare as well. Skilled with the bow and the short sword but able to use the nature to his aid, Fyroneus is seeking what he lost from birth and found now from his nymph mother, his own father. At first, this seems like a typical story but as the story goes, characters will face myths and legends from the captivating Greek mythology. The myths start from the early adventures of Hercules and propably will end after Trojan War, the players have the opportunity of creating new heroes, new legends from the list of classes of the typical DnD, although there will be some changes on the rules and character sheets, which i will  explain to any interested person.
*****Ancient Greek Mythology Solo(M/F,F/F): Fyroneus or a female character if this comes to be a F/F, reaches the city of Athens to inform King Theseus that the Peonic tribes of northern Greece are about to assault Thessaly and march afterwards lower in Greece. There he/she encounters a different civilization from the one he knew so far and meets a woman(another player) who is will to travel with him/her and help him/her with his/her adventures. At first Fyroneus or my female character declines but talking with her while he/she was staying in Athens, he/she begun falling in love with her. The game starts from the moment the two meet outside the palace, after my character informs the King

Prince Of Persia
(M/F)***
A young warrior, the Prince, has lost his father and his kingdom from the evil Vizier while he unleashed the Sands of Time, a divine artifact that manipulates time. By the unleash of the Sands a terrible monster called Dahakka, was unleashed too, ready to hunt down the person that unleashed the sands. As guardian of the sands, the Dahakka is immortal and can't die by any means known. The prince and the other player search for a way to free his soul from the hunting, also searching for the Vizier for revenge. I will be playing the Prince and the girl that is interested to join can be a class of her own or choose from one of the two classes that i explain.

Scarecrow(M/F)**
This story is based on the last novel i wrote. It's a story about a boy, that grows up having a dysmorphia on his face. Due his ugliness the kids at the town he's living gave him the name, Scarecrow, even his own father leaves him alone on the fields to scare the crows away from the crops. The story takes place on a fantasy world, which i created and i will post a thread with the map of the world. On that world, the evil God of Death unleashes a war against the Kingdom of Galana, where he kills King Prius and his only son, the Prince Malevant has to take charge. His advisors learn about a prophecy about an artifact so powerfull, called the Hand. Now, you must be wondering what that has to do with Scarecrow, well the advisors inform the new king that the Hand is hidden somewhere on the farmlands, where Scarecrow lives. The story starts from there, because i dont want to reveil the entire story here.

The Battle Of Gods(M/F, F/F)****
The final hour has come. The armies of both sides are marching to war that would end all conflicts between the gods of good and evil. The army of light with the divine protection of their god/goddess are hoping to bring justice to the ones who want to subdue the world of Earth, while the army of darkness with the wicked enchantments and foul empower of their own goddess are ready to slaughter everything in their path to world damnation. Both gods will be leading their armies, as this final battle will tell the fate of the world to the generations that are about to come. It's a fighting RP which i would play the god or goddess of light, fighting against the goddess of darkness into a deadly combat. The reason i thought this RP is to have a long fighting scene that starts from brutal and slowly through combat to turn into a passionate love between the two divine beings.

Vandread anime*
Vandread is one of my favorite anime series and although it might sound greedy, me roleplaying with lots of women, i would like to try it out and see how it works. I lean towards group RP with characters provided from the anime. I will list the characteres legit to be played in another post if i see people are interested. If it can't be a group RP, one on one could played as well, with the female character playing Ditta Liebely, since the one that is romanticaly involved with Hibiki Tokai(my character.)

Advices
Whatever you come up with, what ever you want to suggest on playing or if you want to put some ideas on my already said stories feel free to suggest.

Ratings:
*****= Craving
**** = Seriously want
*** = Want
** =Could try
* = Meh, why not?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

Blood and Chocolate*****[Taken]
Vivian was about to become the bride of the leader of a pack in Bucharest, even when she expressed her refusal to him, she didn't have any other choice due to her family history as leaders in a different pack. Before the mating, Vivian met a human, Aiden who she fell in love with. Their love was so great that she stepped against her own pack, in order to kill the leader and run away with the human. Leaving Bucharest, Vivian and Aiden traveled to Paris where they lived for two years in peace, until one of the closest friends of the leader that Vivian killed, was after them and in order to save Vivian, Aiden sacrificed himself, fighting against their hunter. Vivian devastated from the loss of Aiden, she left Paris and traveled back to the States, living alone near a forest in Maryland.

Plot: It's based in the movie Blood and Chocolate apparently but with the only difference that I would like this game to have the F/F twist. Basically when Vivian returns to the States, she opens her own Chocolate shop and tries to make a living from the start. Your character might be either the future bride of the Alpha wolf of the territory and because she feels threatened by Vivian, wants to check her out. Another possible scenario is that your character befriends Vivian from the first day and being her only friend, slowly she starts having feelings for her, not knowing her dark secret. Of course, with further discussion we might find something great to play.

Hunted Down***** (Open for retake)
Wanted
Dead or Alive
(prefferably dead)

10.000 pieces of gold are given to the one that brings this dreadfull assasin down known as Umbra.
Beware, he's an expert swordsman and a cunning Dark Elf.
He is charged with a vast numper of assasinations and he is a menace to the people of Light.
Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters willing to take the job, visit the local Marshal.

This is a story where a mercenary female bounty hunter, accepts the job and hunts down my character. The story at first is about your character, tracking down and following Umbra, where Umbra has to avoid being detected since he is hunted by your character and his own family. For further explainations message me if you are interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V for Vendetta*****[/b] [Taken]

"Remember, remember, the fifth of
November, the gunpowder treason and
plot.  I know of now reason why the
gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

As you all understand i want to play the movie, since i haven't read the graphic novel. I want this to be with another girl but it can be played as group play as well, if players wish so. I will be V and my partner can be either Evey Hammond or an Original character. It won't be by the book from the movie but it will have great influence by the motion picture. I study V on Wikipedia and other resources as i'm writing this post so my partner will get to see a lot quotes or scenes from the movie. I expect my partner will not be a single-sentenced writer and move the plot with me, not to wait from me to do all the play as she follows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Crysis

**Based on the game from Crytek and EA. If interested it can be a solo game. Click the link if interested.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

12/1/2009> updated
Added-> The Battle of Gods idea
13/1/2009> Updated
Added-> Vandread anime idea
30/1/2009> Updated
Added-> Scenario for One on One roleplay in Ancient Greek Mythology.
30/1/2009> Updated
Added-> Hunted Down on a new reply post

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

Between Heaven and Hell.***** (Closed)

The battle wages for centuries, the war between heaven and hell. One stronger over the other but no one victorious. Endless sacrifice, cunning tricks, but no one knows the true reason and how this will ever end. Azariel was the heaven's best warrior, an inspiration to the other angels to protect humanity and fight the forces of hell. Once was said, that he stood in front of the gates of hells and fough every demon that tried to come to the earth. <name> was the daughter of Satan and Lillith, feared from the angels for her intuition and her skills in battle. Legends have it, that she can defeat 10 elite angel warriors single handed. What would happen if those two fall in love? What would be the course of the war and religion as we know  now?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

06/03/2009> Updated
Added-> Between Heaven and Hell idea

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

16/3/2009>Updated
Added-> V for Vendetta idea

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

25/3/2009> Updated
Added-> Crysis idea from an older thread
Changed-> V for Vendetta pic

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

29/10/2009> Updated
Re-opening all games again for possible partners to retake.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

6/11/2009> Updated
Closed V for Vendetta since it's taken
Added Blood and Chocolate in the list.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]