News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for corrupting this cowgirl and causing her to think twisted naughty thoughts in the word threads!!!  ;)

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for making me crazy.

Anesa

Banned for false accusations....you were crazy before I met you!  ;P 

TaintedAndDelish

You are banned because I want to take advantage of you here in bandyland in front of the thousands of other banned elliquizens.

Anesa

Banned for your brazenness and need for exhibitionism!  (Psst.....meet me in the back alleyway in 15 minutes.... ;)   )

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for wanting to meet me alone ( psst.. I'm bringing someone to join us)

Anesa

;P

Banned for messin' with my head this early in the morning!  (Needs more caffeine before I can keep up with you!)  lol

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for letting me get your head messy.

Anesa

Banned for taking my words too literally!  ;P

TaintedAndDelish

I have no idea what you are insinuating...

You are banned for having such deliciously blond hair and a personality that outshines most...

I'll meet you on the other side!

Anesa

Banned for now trying to suck up! ;P  (The operative word here being "suck"!  ;) 

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for suggesting that I suck.

(How did you know that anyway?)

Anesa

Banned for not remembering that he tells me all of his deepest, darkest secrets! 

TaintedAndDelish

*gasps!

You are banned for making up lies! I never!

Anesa

Banned for calling me a liar and hurting my feelings! ;P  (You couldn't play along?  ;(  )   

TaintedAndDelish

Your banned for taking me seriously! 
*writes note to self: "ugh, all those dirty secrets are gonna bite me in the ass now... Never again!"

Lyron

Banned for writing a note to yourself! Keep that up and you'll be talking out loud to yourself to the point of looking insane to those around you.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for failing to notice the obvious... I already look like an insane clown ...

Izzy1337

Banned because I apparently missed an entire fun-looking conversation, and I'm blaming you.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

TaintedAndDelish

Your banned for being late ( and because I want to stalk you too in bandedland >:). )

Izzy1337

Banned for trying to deprive me of my sleep. (Watch out that the hunter doesn't become the hunted.) ;)

Must go to school now. I'll be back later.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for being a good student and actually going to class! Non-slacker!  ;P

Sybl

Banned for thinking I'm a student.. wrong.

Anesa

Banned for thinking I was talking about you.  (It's always "me, me, me" with you!)  ;P

Mordred

Banned for flaunting that adorable little tongue.
*See Pillory*