Fantasy Characters

Started by Auranthalias, February 04, 2011, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auranthalias

Auranthalias was banned from his nobility by the court. Now he is currently with the rangers and has taken command and stop the patrols of orcs that have been invading his peoples lands. Efforts have been hardly recognized by his superiors and the court wishes him death so his royal line can't exceed. His father and mother can barely give support to their abandon son from the law nobility. There are several of the elven orders who he still seeks to gain trust and earn back his honor and title. Though besides the exiling of their heir the elves are within turmoil amongst themselves. The High Council and the Court have been most unrelenting son their laws since the lost of Halandrassill to an organized orc siege.

Alaric and his people are facing the brink of extinction. Their people was only that of legend and some even considered them to be a myth. The Half Giants of the lone mountain are now facing their final generation. So few of them left and the mountain is far from kind. So, what is left of his people Alaric descends the mountain to meet the barbarian of the plains.

After serving his time with the Paladari and fighting the barbarians of the plains, Ealdraed's father was ordered to the settlement on the Seven Isles. Growing up in strong influence of his father, Ealdraed became a Paladari. A plague came across the isles like a black and twisted storm, claiming the lives it tainted. The only problem was the dead didn't remain dead. After sometime Ealdraed's father led a force against the Vampire Lord Nazh'graul. Unfortunately the quest claimed his father's life and now he seeks vengeance upon the new approaching threat. The Lich Lords came without remorse and ended in a tragic death, yet not the end. The Lich Lords were defeated, yet it claimed Ealdraed's life. Behind the curtains of his tragic death, the Lich Lords had an apprentice in their art of necromancy and Ealdraed was raised from the dead. Now in service to his new Mistress, the former Paladari leads the armies wherever he is commanded and now resides in the netherworld.

After the end of the Lich Wars and the fall of the human settlements on the Seven Isles, the land corroded and became the dreaded marsh of the damned. Despite the war and death a new life was given. The Blood Knights, Vampires, who now remained after the war. Drakul was one of the pure blood. Drakul has now disappeared from the covenants that his newly found race had made after their gathering. They resent their former creators and most of what there is to tell is still a mystery of this new found race that lives in secrecy.

Above are ideas and images of characters I have created and would like to use in a role play of various sorts. I am open to my ideas or the ideas of others. I am flexible to any request that might be mentioned. Feel free to PM or leave a comment. I'd love to get a role play set up. I would also like to thank everyone for the warm welcome I have received to Elliquiy. I hope my stay here is a good one. PM me about any questions, thoughts, ideas, or any other topic you may have.