This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

James. He's a cunning linguist.

Chocolate or Peanut butter?

Kalen

I'm breaking convention.  BOTH.  I cannot choose.

broken nail, or sprained ankle?

Paradox

Holy crap, that's a hard one.

I'm going to have to go with chocolate, but peanut butter is a close second.

Washing your hands the old fashion way or using antibacterial hand gel?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ket

Quote from: Kalen on August 01, 2008, 10:41:28 AM
broken nail, or sprained ankle?

Since Para messed up the sequence...

I'll take sprained ankle please.  -girly moment-  I HATE it when I break a nail!

Quote from: Paradox on August 01, 2008, 10:41:28 AM
Washing your hands the old fashion way or using antibacterial hand gel?

The old fashioned way.  With non anti-bacterial soap.  That stuff is for sissies!!!

Drum and Bass or Happy Hardcore?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Paradox

I did not mess up the sequence! Check the times. Him and I both posted at the exact same time, down to the second (which is strange).

Drum and bass.

Playing guitar or playing bass guitar?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ket

O.O  That is the freakyness of all freakyness!

Playing bass guitar.  So smexy.

Candles or incense?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Paradox

That's my answer too. I haven't picked it up in a while, but I played a lot a few years ago.

Candles. They don't make me sneeze.

Text messaging or email?

Kalen

Email.  And as I'm replying to Paradox, there's little risk of a posting Paradox.  (we do that a lot, btw)

Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

MusicNeverDies

Rock Band, only because it has voice.

Big Brother or Survivor?

Maeven

Big Brother... Dr. Will is a GOD among men.  Seriously. 

Wheel or Fortune or Jeopardy. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

MusicNeverDies

Jeopardy. Much more fun. And I can actually play along.

Price is Right or Family Feud?

Paradox

Jeopardy. It requires actual skill and much more knowledge. I like Wheel of Fortune too though. I grew up watching them back to back.

The desert or Antarctica?

Paradox

Crap. Family Feud, because it's more interesting.

The Sahara or Antarctica?

MusicNeverDies

Stop with the Paradoxes Paradox! xD

The Sahara. I've driven through Death Valley, and it was nice. We had rented a car that had Sirius radio, which had a Broadway station.

India or Sweden?

Paradox

India. The mythology is much more fascinating.

(Driving through Death Valley while listening to Broadway tunes...that's great..)

Being able to fly or being able to breathe underwater?

MusicNeverDies

(It was better to drive down the Vegas strip with the windows down BLASTING Tango Maureen)

Being able to fly. You could just fly over the lakes.

Being able to turn invisible, or having lazer vision like Cyclops?

Paradox

(the point was to explore the lakes and oceans versus exploring the skies)

Definitely being able to turn invisible. You'd be able to do so many things for free!

Herculean strength or Athenian intellect?

Kalen

I'll take the strength... I already HAVE that intellect *eyeroll*

*ahem*

I'll take the intellect.

Lakeshore or seashore?

MusicNeverDies

Lakeshore, I like seeing the other sides waterfront.

Black or white? (avoids potential racism rants)

Blue or Red?

Paradox

Seashore, but that may be a biased answer since I live a few minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I'll be hitting the beach tomorrow, in fact.

EDIT: Gosh darnit, you beat me again. Blue. It's been my favorite since childhood, and it's mostly the color of my eyes.

Beach or pool?

Le RandomBloke

Beach, for many reasons.

Tornado or a serious earthquake?

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

MusicNeverDies

Tornado. Easier to protect yourself from, in my opinion.

Avalanche or Tidal wave?

Ket

Quote from: Paradox on August 01, 2008, 11:44:29 AM
Seashore, but that may be a biased answer since I live a few minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I'll be hitting the beach tomorrow, in fact.

-shudders- 

Tidal wave.  The occur many times a day here, nothing big. 

Arby's or Taco Bell?

Paradox

They do not! We usually have two foot waves, nothing higher! Unless you know of some region of the Beach that I'm unfamiliar with..

Taco Bell. Even if I wanted Arby's, I'd go to Wendy's instead since they just bought them.

McDonalds or Wendys?

MusicNeverDies

Wendy's.

Star bucks or Tim Hortons (Sorry if the Americans are lost on this one.)