Sweet Seduction [Mul] [Girl Looking for RP]

Started by Milanthe, October 16, 2008, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Welcome
To

Hi!  I'm Exelis and guess what:  I'm looking for a RP!  If you don't like what I put up, it's fine.  Send me a request for something you would like.  Worst thing that can happen is I'll say no and ask if we can perhaps work something else out.   :D  Below are a few plots I put together.  A few are a little weak, but with a little help could be fun I think.  And before you read the plots, please read my rules.  I make them for a reason.  So that both of us are happy RPing with each other. 

Rules

Rule 1: Do not give me one line shit. In other words, be 'literate'. I don't mind if you just do a few sentences, but give me something to REPLY to god damnit. If you're better than me in RP, I will <3 you if you rp with me because it's the best way for me to learn how to be better. I will probably give myself an anurism trying to keep up with your awsomeness.

Rule 2: Sex is NOT:

"He kissed her, stuck his dick into her thwat and thrusted hard."

I will end the RP immediately if someone calls a woman's womanhood "Thwat". WTF is a THWAT? Also: Sex is an art. It's a way to get satisfaction, yes, but that is not all it's about. It's a pleasure that should be indulged in sparingly and thought of often. It's sensuality that doesn't lead to the act but leaves your heart aching, it's an innocent touch that leaves your body shaking.

Rule 3: I'll save this for later b/c I KNOW someone's gunna be stupid and make me give a Rule 3.

Rule 4: I don't do anything in excessive gore (sex wise), and I don't do things that belong in the toilet (period).  I don’t do Loli either.

Rule 5: Yay!  Someone was stupid and made me give a rule 5!  NO GODMODING.  It ticks me off to an EXTREME extent.  I will pretty much end the RP if it happens more than once - especially in a row.  This includes sentences like "She could see he was a tall, rugged and handsome man, his hair down to his shoulders in choppy layers only adding to the friskyness of his appearance."  With my character being the "She".  My chacter doesn't have to see anything.  In fact, I kinda like it when sometimes they see the usual 'handsome and rugged men' as the behemoths of men.  It sometimes fits their character to be resistant at first, which is kinda hard when you've allready decided her attitude towards your character's looks and therefore have decided a facet of my character's character without my permission.  So yeah, even a little bit of god moding can go a long way.  Now, if our characters have a history together, go ahead and fix up a little quirk - like how her eyebrow twitches when she's mad or how she likes to make a pretty chocolate cake and look at it instead of eating it when she's depressed.  Go ahead and quirk out my character, but do NOT decide on personality or major history (parents/siblings/old lover dying).  Sorry I went on a rant in this one, it's just Godmoding was the one thing I didn't expect to see here on E.

Rule 6: Send me a PM with the title of the plot you wanna do if you wanna RP. Ty.

Ok... Now on with the plots I've got in my head. Perhaps later I'll do a pairing list of other stuff I'd be interested in along with more plots.

A Lord's Desire

I won't... I will not... I will not fall in love with him. I won't think about his hair that's the perfect shade of black and soft as spunn silk. I won't desire those soft lips that feel like warm honey driping over my skin... I... I won't drown in those dark eyes that see right through me...

The Lady Joyce wanted nothing to do with the Lord of Cordwell. Never even meeting him before her father made the arrangements for the marriage. Stubborn, she had done everything possible for a woman to keep from being taken to his lands and being forced to marry him. She hates even the thought of him as she looks upon his face for the first time and it takes all of her will not to run away from her fate with him that first wedding night.

The Lord of Cordwell knows very well what he wants, very well indeed. And ever since his father visited the lands of the Lord of Michen when he was 17, he's wanted the Lady Joyce. Feiry, gentle, and unknowingly - innocently - sensual, she's not like the rumor lovers most Ladies of the Kings Court. The moment he became Lord after his father's death, he sought to make her his Lady. Threatening other Lords seeking her hand, paying off others who merely wished for the rich lands the one who holds her hand will controle. He wouldn't have any other, wouldn't even dream of them. 

The Sin's Spy

Shit... What am I gunna do now? Wait... Is that a gun in his pocket?

Ariel just wanted to make a little extra money when she was 16. Shooting a drug deeler was easy for her, her brother having ODed when she was ten. She had no idea it would lead to a career. Much less one where she could pay off the debt of everyone in California. On yet another mission, this time a target that isn't an old man trying to make the wrong reform or a business man with the wrong idea for the future. It's a husband. Her husband. And she wants to know why.

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Yes... You're drunk... But he's from a different pack girl. A different world. Don't do it... Don't do it... *Hours later* Fuck... I did it... Or rather him...

((XD)) Katherine is a Null. Meaning if it's magic, you can't do it around her. Vampires can't roll people, stringing them around their fingers, witches can't cast spells, warlocks can't make enchantments, runes and charms of luck and love are pretty much useless if she's about. Even were's can't change forms around her. So of course, she's the perfect person to hire when your group of paranormals needs to meet with another group of paranormals from another city. Or hell, if you need to go to theirs, just offer enough money and she'll go with you. Which is exactly what the wolf pack of Dallas, TX did when the pack Leader needed to speak with the Were Pack leader of LA. Things went great at the meeting, a little too great if you asked Kathy. She didn't mean to sleep with the unmated leader of LA, but oopsie, she did. And now if she doesn't go back to LA with him, Dallas's wolf pack will have to fight off his MUCH bigger pack. And she would have been totally fine with it... If she weren't allready engaged to the Master Vampire of Dallas. What the fuck is a girl supposed to do? ((Note: This might be good for a 3 person group RP. mxmxf))

Fucking Fae...

Ok... Dating two years... Engaged three years more... So I should know my boyfriend has dragonfly wings and wears magic makeup, right?

Nope. Marie Johnston didn't know her boyfriend/fiance was a freaking fairy. Much less a fae prince in exile who is finally being called home. How the hell is a down home country girl supposed to compete with ladies who's eyes literally have stars in them and who literally taste like honey? And how the fuck can she compete with Laereamin who's got four fucking breasts? Wait... She can turn into a fae as well? HOW? Oh... She just has to survive being hunted by a pack of hell hounds on her way to the fae capital, put up her petition and hope she doesn't get ignored, oh, and she has to drink an embrosia that will not only make her horney for seven days straight, but will make her irrisistable to any man crossing her path. Just a walk in the park right? Oh, did I mention she's trying to wait for marriage? ((Foreplay/fluff lovers especially welcome for this plot.  Also, he doesn't have to have wings, but a different skin color and pointy ears would be appreciated.))

A Woman’s Tail

OK... He has fins... I can deal with that... They're even pretty like a beta's... I can deal with it. I can deal with it. I can deal with it... I can't deal with it.

May was happy to give birth to a little boy.  However…  She's not a mermaid. And he was born with a tail instead of legs and apparently has to stay in water least he drown in air. She can't even hold her darling boy unless she's with him in the water. She loves her son, but doesn't know what to do with a boy with a tail. So, she begins looking for his father. "Ok, where are you going to find a merman? The ocean? Yes... The ocean is good..." Taking her child with her she goes to a hidden cove and keeps him on a leash and hopes maybe that her baby will attract some attention from the aquatic life. "Well... The dolphins seam to li-Uhhh... Would you not point the sharp pointy thing at me?" She caught some attention allright, from a merman guard thinking that she stole the baby to keep as a pet. How is she going to prove to a bunch of merpeople that she gave birth to her son? Find his father. An easy thing, if she weren't looking for a needle in the ocean. ((Badly done... Yes, I know, but I'm kinda hoping for someone to help fill it out/fix it here.))

Bite Me!

GOD DAMN BASTARD!  HE'S KISSING ME!  PUSH HIM AWAY DAMN IT!  No!  Don't kiss him back!

Jerry has allways been 'The Good Girl'.  Momma's Girl, Daddy's little princess.  She went to college and got a degree in accounting.  Boring little woman...  That is untill HE comes back to town.  The bane of her childhood, he lifted up her skirt and made fun of her polka-dot underwear till she cried and pulled her hair till it came out.  She was GLAD he got bitten by a werewolf and had to go off to live with the pack.  She just didn't think he'd be coming back.  Now, rather than pulling up her skirts, he's opening doors and instead of pulling her hair, he's pulling out her chair.  "Wow...  Those wolves whipped you didn't they?"  But all's not that nice.  He wants her to come to the wolf pack.  One problem:  She can't be turned.  Another problem:  He's not asking anyone else.  And to top it all off, the town's getting ready with pitch forks.  ((Looking for some good verbal brawls (possibly leading to steamy smex) with this one.  They don't have to be smart, they could just be calling each other an ass and a bitch over and over.  I'm wanting ANGER in here people.))

Tom Kitten

I can't let him touch me... I can't let him see me... Please... Don't take that off... They can't find out...

He likes men, and women and everything in between. Beautiful men just turn him on more. Which is probably a good reason he wins a lot in his bets. Because the only thing more high maintenance than a beautiful woman is a beautiful man. Or so he thought. Going to the slave market to get a new slave to fight for him, he finds himself oddly attracted to a beutiful neko boy. One who's looks don't need sprucing, one who's injuries just make him look more adorable. And one who's cage is wrought iron where all the rest of the slaves are kept in wooden cages. Currious, he finds out that this neko not only has claws, but teeth and a killer kick. Hm... Something he can bet on and something he can fuck without all the pretty jewels and makeup and crap that all his other past lovers needed. With a smile, he buys the slave and takes him home, letting him rest and recover from the cages before putting him in the ring. And then finding out he's a girl - that's winning - right in the middle of the last round. WHAT THE FUCK? ((I play neko girl.))

Yiffing the Dog...

Ok... How did I end up yiffing my dog again? Oh, right... B/c He's actually an alien from another planet... You may send me to the asylum now...

The last thing Kitty Wheels expected was to hear her new dog, saved from the pound, talk. Or stand, or grow... And she especially didn't expect him to want to see if their species were compadable because of the lack of females on his planet... But if she doesn't turn out to be compadable, what will happen? He's allready begun to capture her heart with his tenderness, and with his wildness. Will she be able to keep him or will he turn into a stray?

Killing You is Killing Me

He's rich... Has an amazing family... Is a good man... Why the fuck am I killing him again?

Elizabeth is an assasin. It's actually a family business. You're an assasin or you're dead. Simple. But what happens when her latest mark starts sweeping her off of her feet? ((If we go by the piccy, this one might be a good GW RP.))

Love Your Writing

He's supposed to be imaginary... Not exist... So WHY is he KISSING me?

Ariana Trials is a sucessful sci-fi writer. And she's quite happy with her novels and her single and solitary life. Or, at least she thought she was untill her best friend married and moved off to live with her new hubby two states away. So she decides to submerge herself in her writing once more for her next best seller.

He knows her. Everything about her. And he wants revenge for all she's done to him. First his parents, his brother, his wife and then his best friend. His son is all he has left, and as she writes her next book, he knows he has to hurry before the words in it kills his son as well.   ((His character an be subject to change.  He can be either sci-fi or fantastical.  Who's killed off in his history can also be subject to change.))

Dream of Me

Oh, God... Why can't this man be real?

Maggie spent her high school and college years trying to find 'The One'. After graduation, she gave up broken hearted when her fiance cheated on her with a freshman. In her dorm room no less. So, she's settled down on her own, in a nice little appartment as she works her dream job marketing for various companies. But lately, she's been having dreams of Him again. Of a man she hasn't dreamed of since she was a teenager... Only when she was a teenager, he wasn't built like a house with lips you just wanted to slather honey on and a piece that... Well... He's not the same. But he's still only a dream. That is untill one day, she wakes up with him besides her.

A Guard's Tail
[/u][/b]

Father won't let me do anything... This new guard he's given me is a pain in the tail as well...

Aquaria is half human half fish. Aka, a mermaid. And not just any, but the daughter of the king of Atlantis. Now, this is all fine and dandy. Except that she's his only daughter out of 13 sons. Overprotected by all of them, she feels stiffled, and now her new guardian comes into play...

Time To Live

Just smash the truck into his head, and you won't have to worry about a thing...

Kelly can move things with her mind, and as such, isn't really supprised when the government begins to get interested. The only problem she does have though, is when they come in and try to kill her. Able to escape with her abilities, she doesn't think that she'll have much trouble continuing to escape, and she doesn't. That is untill he comes around and shows her what he can do.

Keeping Her Pure

Just once...  Just once I want to feel...

Ariam is an acolyte, and soon to become a priestess for the high god, Heatus. Abandoned as a child on the steps of the temle, she's known no other life but it. That is untill a King's Guard comes to protect the temple as a war breaks. One of them tells her things the Priests and Priestesses would never have allowed her to hear. Of people who suffer that the gods do not help. Of seas and land so vast that noone has yet explored all the world's greatness. Of the touches between a man and his woman that shatter the world around them till there is nothing but them remaining. On the eve of the day she would pledge her life and body to the gods, she steals away into the guard's room. Wishing to know of such touches before she can never let such things happen again.

Don't Even...

I won't give in...  No...  No...  Oh, yes...

Jennifer is a sexy, confident, and successful woman.  So, you'd think she'd jump right on the wagon for going out with a sexy, confident, successful man, right?  Wrong.  A one night stand is all she wanted - who needed love to screw up her life - but what happens when he takes it personally?  And starts a campaign to woo her off her feet and dominate her into submission?  Then what happens when his champaign not only begins to work on her, but on him as well?  ((I'm basically going for two dominant/alpha personalities falling in love in this one.  I keep on trying for it with other RPs but it seems...  That everyone's into dom/sub and sub/sub relationships or something...  And then when I finally find it...  The person goes inactive without a word.  T.T  ))

StarxCrossed

Tell him to go... Tell him to leave... Don't let him... Oh, don't let him stop.

Hermione Granger... Bookworm, 1/3rd of the Golden Trio, Griffendor... Draco Malfoy... Bad boy, badboy, Slitherine. They say opposites attract, but these two??? You'd be supprised the things that go bump in the night aren't always what they seem. ((Yes, a HP RP. I've been hungering for a Dramione... This could be set after sixth HP book, and discount the last (prefered as somehow it's impossible for me to get my hands on the book... >.> _), or it could be set in the future of the HP universe. Or, well, it's just up for discussion. Just gimme Dramione!)

Loving Death

You know it's not your time... He's just here for a date.

Jackline always was a peculiar girl, knowing when and how someone was going to die just by looking at them. Then, she saw something peculiar even for her... A man in a suit taking a ghost and dissapearing... And even stranger, she sees him again, and again. Till finally, she sees him in the nursing home of her great aunt Merdith. And she wasn't about to let him take her great aunt. Not without one thing: A date.

Grey

Why do we have to be one or the other? Why can't we be shades of grey? Rianaxa knows and rememberes everything before she gave into the darkness, contrary to belief. She remembers her family... Her precious little sister. Only they don't remember her. That was the price for saving them. Everything she was, was the price and is the price for protecting everything she wishes to protect. Everything. Daughter, sister, human. And she never regretted it, till she met someone else who gave up everything... To the light.

Liason

How can one touch feel as good as this? How can it be as good as paradise?

The Liason. The meeting between heaven's best and hell's worst in order to make a trade of souls so that the most may be saved.

She has no name, as an angel that only comes out for this liason, she doesn't need one.  Her True Name supposedly only known by God himself.  And safely so, for Demons aren't the only ones bound by a word.  But this time, as the trades are made, she hears it. The name, the word that draws her attention most. And it's coming from his lips. How could a demon know her name? How could a demon touch her and not feel like he was burning her alive? Who is he? How can he hold her attention better than the words of God himself?

Opposites Attract

How can- What is- I- GRACES!

Fair, light and beautiful, Aiena never has a dirty thought in her head. That is untill she's named the liason with the Drows below. Sometimes, being nobilty isn't the best thing, she determines.

Dark, devilish, and handsome, he doesn't mind too much about getting dirty. Sure, he's nobilty, but aren't the best foods the one's you have to lick off your fingers? Aren't the best women the ones who you can make so wet, you can just glide in at your leasure, or take for your pleasure? She however, infuriates him and ignites him in every way possible with her prim perfection. He just wants to take a handfull of soot from the fireplace and smear it all over her perfect porcelain skin till it's color matches his own. Yes, to see her not care about a wrinkle of fabric or a drop of wine on her lips because she's so wrapped up with what he can give her if she'd just forget the damned drapes.

He knows there's a tigress in there somewhere, he just has to find it before her assignment is over.

((This pic is just what inspired the story, our characters don't have to resemble the characters in the pic. I know, this pic isn't to the standards I usually have, but the idea was so good (in my head anyways) and I couldn't find another pic to fit,))

A Dragon's Flight

"As their talons tangled, the pair fell from the sky, their frenzied mating blocking out everything, even the fear of the rushing ground."

She was in love with him. Yes, she shouldn't have been. But she was. And even though it was so wrong, every touch of his hand felt so right... ((This RP is sort of Pernesk in that there are Weverns and dragon riders. We can work this one a number of ways, either my character is without a dragon and merely working at the wevyrn, or she has a lesser dragon (green or brown), and is in love with a dragon rider (you) who's dragon's color makes him higher in ranks. That or my character is a rider to a gold or silver female dragon, the highest that a girl can have and her dragon mated for the year/rest of her life with another man's dragon, effectively tying the two together. A relationship she didn't want but is forced to have because her dragon couldn't outfly his. Your character comes into the pic and she sees that A he would make a better leader and/or B he's someone she'd MUCH rather have as her mate. Her dragon noting that his dragon isn't too bad either. There are also all sorts of other ways we can work this out, just send me a pm and we can talk about it.))

Jack and the Harp

"Once upon a time..."

The story that inspired the Grim brothers to write the tale. Though, they quite got it wrong. Yes, Jack got some magic beans and climbed up the beanstalk, but he wasn't lazy and his prize wasn't a harp.

To Love a Demon

Allright, tell me, what anime lovin' gal hasn't wanted to be wrapped up in Yoko Kurama's whip? Huh? Do I see anyone raising their hands? Well, here's what I'm wanting here. The person wanting to play Yoko and I can discuss possible plots and such.

I Know...

I can see... I can see your face. It's smiling at me. Lydia can See. What exactly she can see, is everything. It doesn't matter what you ask, she can tell you. That is, if she wants to. One day, a man comes to her with a question, and she tells him he'll have to do a few things for the answer.

More to come later peoples!
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

Interest Pairing List

Sexual Pairings I WILL play are as follows with my character first in order of preferance and/or Craving:

Female/Male/Male - Sandwich anyone?

Female/Male

Male/Female - I will try to play this if I like the plot/story enough.

Male/Male - I will try to play this if I like the plot/story enough.  I will not actively seek out this pairing, but if you come and I like, we can give it a try.

Female/Female - I will try to play this if I like the plot/story enough.  I will not actively seek out this pairing, but if you come and I like, we can give it a try.

Me In Bold,  :) = Want  ;D = Really want. 

Fantasy
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Younger Vampire (or sired vampire)
Were/Human
Were/Were
Demon/Human :)
Demon/Demon
Angel/Demon
Fairy/Fairy
Fairy/Human :)
God/Human
Centaur/Human ;D

Anime
Yu Yu Hakusho
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gundam Wing

Movies
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
-Mr.SmithxMrs. Smith
-AgentxDaughter of Mr&MrsSmith
Star Wars
-JedixNonJedi(doctor, assassin who uses the force, regular woman, etc)

Games
Kingdome Hearts
-RikuxOC
Halo
-MCxOC
Okami
-Okami AmaterasuxAnyone but Issun

Books
Lord of The Rings
-HaldirxOC
-LegolasxOC
((I have a plot that doesn't actually suck for a real present day girl dropped into LoTR for the LegolasxOC))

Others
Kidnap
Outlaw
Ancient Rome
DoctorXNurse
DoctorXDoctor

medevil
Prince/Servent
Princess/Servent (Knight, Bodyguard, etc)
Lady/Lord :D

Shows
((To Come))

Characters I'd like to play:

Before people start bitching me out about a few of these being manga and anime style pics, I'm sorry that I can't hold up to your standard, but how about I tell you how I'd rather use a picture of a healthy nonexistant girl who doesn't starve herself or throws up in a toilet every night rather than a girl that exists and tortures herself to look the way she does.  I've also taken the care to find pics that look like the character is older than ten.  With anime pics, that is an extremely hard thing to do unless you want your character to look like someone's mother.  But oh, look!  I did it. 

Chipen

A squirl with a sense of humor and an attitude during that time of the month. She can be ditzy at times - even on purpose, but you'll never find a better friend.

Aquaria

The epitome of everything mysterious. That is the essence of a mermaid. In an attempt to find out their secrets, a midieval Lord captured one for himself and kept her in a grotto as she grew. The Lord grew old, and eventually passed, his son, not knowing about her being kept in the small but deep pond his father kept all to himself.  ((This girl has a few plot ideas that can go with her (Obviously) if you don't have one).

The Girl
Girl was sold as a baby to a kind and elderly master, unfortunately he was in the wrong business for her to stay an innocent child. Throughout his life she remained loyal to him, learning to fight and kill his enemies without drawing attention back to her master and learning how to protect him from assassins as well. She is a master assassin and bodyguard for these skills. While she was never given a name by her master, she was called "the Devil's Desire" by those who she killed for trying to tempt her from her master. She also however is a stickler for cleanliness, as she does her best to keep up her appearance at her old master's behence. She also acted as a majordomo (head maid combined with someone who took care of his business when he couldn't). When she attended his last birthday party as his body guard however, she failed to protect him and he ended up being assassinated. She blames herself for the death of her beloved master and does not want another in fear that she will forget him. She was raised to be more of a companion slave than a subserviant one.  ((This one is good for an S&M RP))

Katlin

Well... It seems being a were isn't just for men anymore. This is Katlin. One of the few and rare female weres. Now, in the few instances that a woman has been found to be a were, they've usually been docile. A cat, a medium sized dog... Something fairly carnivorous, but still... Nice. Katlin, however, has a beast to fight inside of her that as of yet only men have been able to handle. Will she be able to fight her beast, or will it consume everything she has come to care for?

Amia

The desert is a harsh place, especially if you're a slave. It is hot, and you must ask for water. And when the night is cold, you pray your master is kind enough to allow you a blanket. Amia, a rare fennec fox, is a prize among slaves. And yet, for the same reason she is a prize, she is not wanted. Crafty, intellegent, strong. These may be the things you wish yourself to be, but not a slave.  ((Good for an Egyptian RP with slavery involved.  Would love to include perhaps an Egyptian god, such as Anubis.  You wanna play him, and I will <3 you.))

((Ok, I think that the anime needs to die, but I'm STILL addicted to the games and...  Well...  This pic just gave me way too many plot ideas:))
Mew

Innocent, Wild and Wise. This little Mew however wasn't born as her ancestors. Her race has been extinct for over 300 years, and it shows. The true caretakers of the earth, the world is dying. Forests are falling into decay, rivers are drying up. Monsoons in the desert and dryspells along the coasts, it has turned into utter chaos. And so, a team of scientists bring the precious Mew back to life through the cloaning of a few precious hairs found from an ancient nest. Not everything goes right however, as one of the scientists is not as noble as he seems. Trying to pull the precious Mew under his own controle, he fails, and the new little Mew is let loose. Free upon the world and having no idea what she can do. And hunted by those that wish to harness and sell her power.  ((For the RP with this character, I'd rather a full pokemorph world rather than a mixture of humans, pokemon and pokemorphs))

Shxianshair

Being a POW was never so good... When a prisoner from one of the many intergalactic wars catches this Empresses fancy, she knows what she wants and takes it. Whether he wants her to or not.  ((Possible good group rp is anyone wants to help me set up.))

Arimisa

A Queen among the Fae, this Queen of Fae must find a new husband before her kingdom crumbles. The first fae man to empregnate her among her court is the one to become her new King.  ((This one might be good for a group RP if anyone would like to help me think out and set up))

Ruby

The Dead do walk, and the Living do run. But she is something they will always shun. Ruby is a Hunter. It doesn't matter if you're living or dead, if you're something that needs killing in her book, she'll kill. But no matter what she kills, something is still missing...  ((This one would be a good present or future RP))

Milanthe

A few Ideas that I liked and have stolen (with permission or if they've been deverified) from others. 

By Mathim:

Werewolf boy from U.S. meets new transfer student, a werecat girl from Europe. These were-people can assume human form, animal form and werebeast form.

A centaur, captured and chained up and used as part of a gypsy caravan's traveling show, is not very happy with the way humans have treated him. But a relatively new adoptee in the caravan thinks she can change his mind, through pleasure...and thinks she might be able to use him to put out a fire within her that no other man can.

A girl finds an injured alien and nurses him back to health. He's got many unique abilities that make him too interesting to let get away, and he's too innocent and nice to turn over to the FBI. Once the passion becomes mutual, she finds herself pregnant despite her attempts at safe sex...(Potential plot twist: he's not quite as innocent as she thought, and had intended all the time to try and breed with her.)
-A girl is hiking through the woods and comes upon a faerie. The faerie, however, is not alone, and several of them pop up and surround her, squeaking at her that she's trespassing. Without giving her a chance, they shrink her down to their size, and carry her back to their hidden faerie kingdom, where she is to either be imprisoned, or given to the prince as a personal servant, her choice. Either way, the prince will find a way to take advantage of her.

From Broken Halo:

" The laws of the land state: Any maiden that reaches the proper age shall be sent to the town square and matched with a young, unwed male who bids the right price.

For many years this law has served the town good, young women were sent off to marry sometimes complete strangers, some futures were good some were not. Clearly this is a man's world, these acts seeming to be in the range of slavery and arranged marriage but no woman has ever objected. Well... except for now, the young maid Rose has managed to keep herself happily single two years past her coming of age. With so many women being sent to the square every year no one even turned there heads to look in her direction.

A very pretty girl she may be but with the temper of an angry swarm of bees and a fighting spirit she gained from her brothers. Even if men did notice no one ever tried to tame her, finding a more submissive woman to their liking. Unknowing to her, her father has put up a reward, his life's savings to any man that can finally tame his Rose and turn her into the proper woman she should be.

Dispite the storyline I really want this to be a type of S&M/Comedy. I want it to be humorous and sexy, if you understand what I mean. Also I want it one on one with a flexable writing schedule, one to two posts a day since I've gotten so busy. If interested just let me know."

Milanthe

Update:  Added Interest Pairing and Stolen Ideas.

Milanthe

Update:  Added to Interest & Pairings

Milanthe

Update!

Added Killing You is Killing Me and Yiffing the Dog.  Also added new rule #5.  Stupid godders...

Milanthe

UPDATE!!!

Added A TON!  Put in characters I'd like to play.  Each have a little plot or a little bit about their characters with them!  Hm...  Let's hope someone takes a bite!

Milanthe

Update:  Added a new borrowed plot from Broken Halo

Milanthe

UPDATE:  Added Dream of Me and Love Your Writing Piccy Plots!

Milanthe

Update!  Added [Girl Looking for Guys] to topic name.

Milanthe

Hunter

Milanthe

Scott

alkaline veins

I would totally totally heart the chance to play with you someday! Hopefully I can get approved soon and further discuss some things with you, but I'd love to maybe try the dream guy (Dream of Me) type scene sometime if you haven't filled it by then. Or at least work on something else together.

Milanthe

Updated!!!  Added A Guard's Tail, Time To Live, Keeping Her Pure, and Don't Even... . Yay!

Vanity Evolved

Heee, I has lefted a message on your thread. =3 Nyaaah. -Rolls back off to AIM-

Milanthe

Updated.  Added Games to the Interest Pairing List.  PWEEEEASE GIMME HALO AND OKAMI!!!

Milanthe

Updated:  Added Sexual Pairings.  Sandwich...  *Drools*

str

Quote from: exelis on October 16, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
From Broken Halo:

" The laws of the land state: Any maiden that reaches the proper age shall be sent to the town square and matched with a young, unwed male who bids the right price.

For many years this law has served the town good, young women were sent off to marry sometimes complete strangers, some futures were good some were not. Clearly this is a man's world, these acts seeming to be in the range of slavery and arranged marriage but no woman has ever objected. Well... except for now, the young maid Rose has managed to keep herself happily single two years past her coming of age. With so many women being sent to the square every year no one even turned there heads to look in her direction.

A very pretty girl she may be but with the temper of an angry swarm of bees and a fighting spirit she gained from her brothers. Even if men did notice no one ever tried to tame her, finding a more submissive woman to their liking. Unknowing to her, her father has put up a reward, his life's savings to any man that can finally tame his Rose and turn her into the proper woman she should be.

Dispite the storyline I really want this to be a type of S&M/Comedy. I want it to be humorous and sexy, if you understand what I mean. Also I want it one on one with a flexable writing schedule, one to two posts a day since I've gotten so busy. If interested just let me know."

Hey exelis, I would be interested in this plot. If you still are, please PM me!

str

Milanthe

UPDATED!!!  Added to plots:  StarxCrossed, Grey and Loving Death.  LET"S RP!!!

Tonalberry

Hey there.  I just read over your Loving Death idea, and it sounds really fun to me.  I always liked the thought of a less traditional Death, favoring suits over a shabby old cloak and scythe.  If you haven't found someone to play it with, I'd love to flesh out some details if you like.

Milanthe

Updated!

A Lord's Desire and Fucking Fae are back up for grabs.

Creeper

I'd be interested in Tom Kitten, if you still want to use that idea.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Milanthe

*GLOMPS CREEPER*  I WILL PM YOU AS SOON AS I PASS THE TEST IN BUSINESS FINANCE TODAY!!!

Creeper

Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Milanthe

Updated.  Added Liason and Opposites Attract.

Insanitosis

Hello!
I am Insanitosis, and I would like to roleplay with you.
Of all your lovely plots one caught my attention immediately,

Loving death

I would love to play this plot with you, as death of course.
Interested?

Cedrick

Maggie spent her high school and college years trying to find 'The One'. After graduation, she gave up broken hearted when her fiance cheated on her with a freshman. In her dorm room no less. So, she's settled down on her own, in a nice little appartment as she works her dream job marketing for various companies. But lately, she's been having dreams of Him again. Of a man she hasn't dreamed of since she was a teenager... Only when she was a teenager, he wasn't built like a house with lips you just wanted to slather honey on and a piece that... Well... He's not the same. But he's still only a dream. That is untill one day, she wakes up with him besides her.

This sounds inviting if you are still interested in giving it a try. I have several ideas to explain where he is from and quite possibly of having had dreams of her so he would be just as confused and disoriented to wake up beside her as well  :D
Drop me a pm if you woud like to talk over ideas.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

Milanthe

Sounds interesting, but think we can talk about it next week?  The forum kind of changed and now...  I can't seem to find most of my going rps.

Milanthe

PMed and Updated:

Added I Know..., To Love a Demon, Jack and the Harp, and then A Dragon's Flight.

Milanthe

Bump for boredome before going to get some damend sleep.

Milanthe

Doomsday

Am I breaking rule 3 by posting here? ;)

Did you have something specific you wanted to do? Check my O/O's to narrow your huge list down.

Milanthe

Meh, Rule 3 is really more of a preference.  Pmed.

Milanthe

Milanthe