The Sanitarium [NWoD-Second Sight]

Started by Black Howling, August 28, 2011, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: AndyZ on September 02, 2011, 11:31:56 PM
Only just noticed this game but it looks to have been pretty stuffed up already.  Still got room for more?  If not, no worries.
I've had you and one other express interest late. At first I said it was plum full, but with more interest and how things are going right now I might be able to handle a couple more. Probably no more then eight, and I'd like a slight shift in the female direction maybe. So one of you two would be preferred to play females to keep up that ratio. >_> If that possibility is cool, I'll look at adding ya in.

That would bring total players to 7: I have got to be crazy. >_>

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 02, 2011, 11:38:24 PM
I've had you and one other express interest late. At first I said it was plum full, but with more interest and how things are going right now I might be able to handle a couple more. Probably no more then eight, and I'd like a slight shift in the female direction maybe. So one of you two would be preferred to play females to keep up that ratio. >_> If that possibility is cool, I'll look at adding ya in.

That would bring total players to 7: I have got to be crazy. >_>

Well we all knew that last bit. ~Snugs Andy~
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

AndyZ

Concept: Precog who believes herself insane
Portrait:

CS Link: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/12814?message=true
Name: Amy Vastergard
Psychological Profile: Delusional schizophrenic
Background  Everything used to be going along great for Amy.  She was getting good grades in school, accepted to college and even getting in a little dating.  That all changed when the waking dreams started.

The entire house was covered in flames, slicing into her with their jagged teeth of heat, warping the entire wooden structure and filling everything with an acrid smoke.  Her family couldn't stop screaming.  She couldn't stop screaming.  She was so sure she was going to die.

She doesn't remember it very well, but one minute she was at dinner, and the next minute she was waking up in a hospital while they checked her over.  Her throat hurt so bad from screaming, but her family was there to console her.  By the looks on their faces, however, they didn't seem to have good news.

That was about a week ago.  She's had a bit of time to get to adjust, but her family hasn't yet come to visit.  She writes letters every day but hasn't heard anything, and she's starting to worry.  Will they ever come and see her again?

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.