Live Sex Show Group Roleplay

Started by jeandoe, March 15, 2010, 04:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

So is there a character thread, or what?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Novak

If it's still open  I am way interested.

WerewolfofLondon

I am still interested, just wondering where I should post my profile.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Panthean

Interesting...

So I would assume you also need some-one or two or three people to play the part of the kidnappers as well... in order to go along with the unfolding reality of the girl's predicament.

Once I'm done with the kidnapping part, I could switch over to a security personnel of some sort as well.

larissa

i would like to be one of the working girls... if it is still oppen
Gmail
Rissa.star7827@gmail.com

NosCorventius

Greetings All,

Since the duty of Showmaster seem to have fallen to me it only seems appropriate that I be the first to make plans.

So first after the intros is the raffle.

I say we put the names on a list and roll a d(How many patrons there are) to determine our winner. Only patron characters are eligible for the raffle. Each player should be limited to playing only one patron.

After the First act which the winner deflowers are unfortunate victim, myself (the Showmaster) assisting where it is required or requested.

Second act: a bit of tenderising of the girl perhaps though the use of bullwhips, weights, and hot wax.

Third act: A Fucking machine. Perhaps, we could even use a machine in the shape of a mechanical bull so as to simulate bestiality without actually crossing the line? Would that be acceptable to everyone?

Fourth Act: Group participation.

any objections?

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Regetta Rose

I'd love to join as a working girl is this still open?

Raveled

Is this still going to happen, or is this more-or-less dead?
O|O A|A Ideas

Dragonfly7022003

Hmm a working girl sound fun, If im still able.

NosCorventius

looks like jeandoe hasn't been on since april 11th. Thinking this might be on hold for now guys.

Raveled

Thinking to revitalize this and redo it a bit.
O|O A|A Ideas

Vergil1989

I would most definitely revitalize this Raveled, if you think you can pull it off.  It sounds like a good idea.  I'd love to fill a required role, just name it and I'll do my best to fill it.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

NosCorventius

if you do end up revamping this let me know I'd love to still play the showmaster.

LIAR

Quote from: Raveled on May 25, 2010, 06:17:45 PM
Thinking to revitalize this and redo it a bit.

If you do not, I would be interested in taking the concept.

Urbanzorro

I'm interested in this idea though at this point my suggestion would be to start a new interest check thread and just restart the whole process.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Dragonfly7022003

Kate

would any object if i played an hermaphrodite or futanari character?

(I dont know why I love them so much I just do) - dont mind being a patron or a working girl

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas