#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hob

When Photobucket changes their policies...

#ElliquiyProblems

Gman001

Quote from: Justric on July 18, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

#ElliquiyProblems

*mic drop*

Lyron

#ElliquiyProblems

^ This.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Nico

#ElliquiyProblems

OMG so much this.

Wistful Dream

The wiki is pretty easy to host on, if that helps. <3

Mellific

I owe so much and have so much more to build up, that I don't even know where to begin.

#ElliquiyProblems

O/O | A/A | MM

Oniya

Reminder:

The intent for this thread is to post humorous, light-hearted 'problems'.  It is a game thread, not a Bad and Ugly thread.

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM
Tell us your best, silliest and most unique Elliquiy Problems, add the hashtag #ElliquiyProblems and watch how many people know your pain! The struggle is real, folks!

Note: Use common sense and try not to pick on people. That makes it awkward and less fun for everybody.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Trigon

When too may people are chatting in the shout box and you can't keep up

#ElliquiyProblems

Dys Astyr

When you suddenly find your PM box flooded with game ideas. ;D #elliquiyproblems
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Twisted Crow

Haha! Similarly... I can't keep up with my PMs sometimes. *nods*

RedRose

Quote from: Dys Astyr on July 26, 2017, 12:13:41 PM
When you suddenly find your PM box flooded with game ideas. ;D #elliquiyproblems

Yup. Nothing for weeks, then EVERYTHING. #elliquiyproblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Twisted Crow

When you feel like you need more stories going on... but anyone compatible seems to have their hands full, already. ::) *sigh*

#ElliquiyProblems

sitquietly

When your brain is moving faster than the story line.
#EliquiyProblems

Lyron

The couch is a trap!

#ElliquiyProblems #OneOfTheFAmily #Gutter4Life

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

CrownedSun

Quote from: sitquietly on July 28, 2017, 06:49:19 PM
When your brain is moving faster than the story line.
#EliquiyProblems

When you desperately want to write, and you brain is like, "Slow down a minute, I'm thinking here..."
#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

Composing a post in your head and then forgetting about some of it, only remembering after posting
#EliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Gman001

Typing out a long, detail rich post that is just perfect for the moment in the story, going to tumblr to find that one pic you need to seal the deal, having your browser crash - spending the next hour crying - then try to type the whole post from memory, but it clearly isn't as good as the first draft - PMing your partner your misery...

#ElliquiyProblems

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Gman001 on August 02, 2017, 10:35:54 AM
Typing out a long, detail rich post that is just perfect for the moment in the story, going to tumblr to find that one pic you need to seal the deal, having your browser crash - spending the next hour crying - then try to type the whole post from memory, but it clearly isn't as good as the first draft - PMing your partner your misery...

#ElliquiyProblems

I am so happy that this doesn't happen to me as frequently as it used to. I actually had a story die because I kept losing posts and not being able to recapture them. This was before my time on E, but I remember the frustration vividly. 

Gman001

The current avatar you're sporting is my feeling on the subject exactly.
The restore previous session in Firefox is getting pretty good that I only lose a sentence or two nowadays

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Gman001 on August 02, 2017, 03:14:58 PM
The current avatar you're sporting is my feeling on the subject exactly.
The restore previous session in Firefox is getting pretty good that I only lose a sentence or two nowadays

It is and hallelujah for that!

Wistful Dream

That is so why I started writing with Google Docs.

RedRose

ALLTHEREPLIESATONCE
#ElliquiyProblems

CrownedSun

Quote from: RedRose on August 05, 2017, 08:56:34 AM
ALLTHEREPLIESATONCE
#ElliquiyProblems

Hehehe. :-)

"Oh, I didn't really feel much like writing yesterday, and now I have ALL THE REPLIES."

#ElliquiyProblems

Luryd

Legitimately surprised that someone messaged you for a story, but the persons thoughts and requirements don't align with with yours.

#whymessagemethoandgetmyhopesup
#I'lltakethisL
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Lyron

When you really want to take on another story or two, and you have to try to tell yourself that you can't possibly take on any more.

#ElliquiyProblems

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.