Superheroine Peril

Started by zapher22, March 21, 2015, 06:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapher22

Hey superheroines and villains alike, I'm looking for someone to develop a story with me, either my idea for a plot or yours.  I can be the villain, villainess or superheroine.   My idea is that a villain has taken a fellow superheroine captive or threatened and unspeakable act  and the protagonist has to go through a series of perils to rescue her, or prevent the atrocity.  I'm relatively new to roleplaying but learning fast.  I'm open to sexual perils for the protagonist but if you prefer not to subject her to that I'm cool with that too.  I like bondage situations and a good knockdown, drag out fight but I can tone that down too.  My favorite superheroine is Wonder Woman (love that lasso!) but I'm open to original characters too. Take care all!

seeker619

You look to be after home made heroines or villains.  I've been trying to do a rle play like this for a long time.  How about you tell me two or three of your powers, you and I will both give each other a weakness or two and then we can set up the plot.  I hope you are a villain to my hero but it can be the other way around.

My super powers allow me to put my victim to sleep with eye contact and the thought.  I can also plant small ideas in my victims minds where thew may do things I put in there minds but be unsure why.  You can give me two weaknesses.

Now send me your skills and if you have a plan you want your char to pull off like robbing a bank or something else you will make your signature.

I hope this works as I've been trying to create a heroine vs hero for a long time that were not canon.  Please let me know your thoughts one way or the other.  tks

zapher22

I'm not sure what you mean by heroine vs. hero seeker619. I'm more interested in the traditional supervillain, or villainess, against a superheroine.  PM with a little more info if you think we can work something out.