Dark Embrace - Medieval Magical Girls Gone Wild

Started by Instinct, October 26, 2005, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terri

Quote from: Max on October 28, 2005, 08:47:22 PM
*Smiles, get stroked*

Uhm, you said it.  :)

As for the powers, I do like.  Still think it is sooooo unfair that we men don't get them.

*might be willing to share 'some' of hers if her slaves are good boys*  ;) (just isn't saying which ones *insert evil giggle here*)
Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

Max

*Starts to think that the anti, er auntie Elvi is looking much nicer right about now*
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

LOL yeah I know Max, I was just thinking where did Aunty turn into Anti while I was typing......

thought the innate fear could be cast at a reasonable distance, but pain had to be by direct contact and illusion will be very handy for the type of errrrr......very nice lady, I'm thinking of.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Terri

Quote from: Max on October 28, 2005, 08:51:50 PM
*Starts to think that the anti, er auntie Elvi is looking much nicer right about now*

*goes back to her chamber alone*

Elvi

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....................I'll use illusion and come back with you, who do you want me to be?

Max

*Gulps as the Queen departs, leaving him with Elvi*

I am sure you will be a real nice lady.  Suuuuuuuure

Ons and offs:

Elvi

*looks innocently at Max*

My slaves will be well treated, as long as they do as she asks, she isn't bored or no-one upsets her......what more could you want?

Max

Ons and offs:

Elvi

*shrugs*
Wouldn't know my dear......I don't think people have treated you very nice thats the problem, you come and stay with me for a few days and you'll be a changed man

Max

It is tempting.  But being changed is what scares me.

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Oh you'll thank me for it, I can assure you of that

Max

Can I ask how I might be a changed man?  And how such change might happen?

Ons and offs:

Max

Sigh, as much as I want to stay and get changed, I have to go.  Gotta get to work, so I can pay them bills.  Take care all.

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Alyssia

Hmm... i like being a sex-goddess... ahrodisea effect on everyone nearby when i want it, the ability to control minds, and the power to take the form of any man, woman, or beast alive and change my appearance at will.. ya, i like that. Im stikcing with that no matter what...

*Uses the ahrodisa power on max and makes him horny, using her fingure to make him come to her* Oh max...
\"To give a monkey a match is to light your ass.\" Forgotten proverb meaning you get what you give tenfold.

Elvi

I think what he's saying is that your magics are too general and a little bit too powerful?

Alyssia

oh please let me be a sex goddess... ill use my powers sparingly... and its not like im asking for invunerability, immunity to magic, and immortality, im just asking to be able to make any guy, or woman... to ravash me when i want. :) of course, the queen is immune to this power.
\"To give a monkey a match is to light your ass.\" Forgotten proverb meaning you get what you give tenfold.

Instinct

Quoteoh please let me be a sex goddess... ill use my powers sparingly... and its not like im asking for invunerability, immunity to magic, and immortality, im just asking to be able to make any guy, or woman... to ravash me when i want. Smiley of course, the queen is immune to this power.

There will be no, and I repeat, NO powergaming. And that's final.

You CAN, however, still have fun with less goddess-like powers.  :-*
Burn - Like a moth to the flame
We'll burn - As the fire calls us by name...

Alyssia

ok... so can i have the arousal power to make people around me aroused, like... vigra aroused? even if its not directed at me? then ill just settle with the power to make illusions and the power to change my appearance, but only minor changes, like... different hair color, another woman, but i cant change into a man or another species. That ok?

Elvi

Well I can understand your point but where's the role play potential if all that happens everytime you walk in a room, everyone get's permamently aroused?
Fun for you yes, but a little none fun for others.

Look at it this way.
Two mistress' are having a bit of a barny over the treatment of a slave, they are bristling at each other and everythings getting just a little tense. They prepare their powers and gather their suporters and are just about to start an all out fight when you walk into the room, at which point everyone is effected and nothing can be resolved.

Don't get me wrong I can see where you're going with these powers and it would be fun, but you have chosen to be far more powerful than the Queen herself and you have basically taken too broad a choice.
I think the skills are fine, you just need to be more specific.?

Terri

I don't plan on using my powers all the time either.

Alyssia

ok... how about this?

Aura of Seduction: Anyone within... 10 ft? Become highely aroused and have a hard time (but not imposible) controlling their thoughts. This power ONLY effects men, normally in age range of 17 years old to 32 years old.

Mirror Image: My character can creature up to 5 duplicate illusions of herself. These images make no sound and cannot do anything but copy the movements of my character. If they are hit by an attack of anykind, the one attacked vanishes.

Shield: My character can create a shield around her skin that can allow her to slightly, not fully, resist attacks of non-magical nature. This simple ats like a suit of strong leather armor on the surface of my characters skin, it can still easily be cut by a direct attack, but simply helps them deal a little less damage.

That seems a bit more reasonable.

Elvi

*smiles with evil delight*
Our boards have been set up............

Max

Quote from: Lady Rose on October 28, 2005, 10:14:29 PM
ok... how about this?

Aura of Seduction: Anyone within... 10 ft? Become highely aroused and have a hard time (but not imposible) controlling their thoughts. This power ONLY effects men, normally in age range of 17 years old to 32 years old.

Mirror Image: My character can creature up to 5 duplicate illusions of herself. These images make no sound and cannot do anything but copy the movements of my character. If they are hit by an attack of anykind, the one attacked vanishes.

Shield: My character can create a shield around her skin that can allow her to slightly, not fully, resist attacks of non-magical nature. This simple ats like a suit of strong leather armor on the surface of my characters skin, it can still easily be cut by a direct attack, but simply helps them deal a little less damage.

That seems a bit more reasonable.

I like. Just wondering if the immunity to magic was okay for me.  Although still vulnerable to the Queen's magic.  :)

Ons and offs:

Valkos

Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, Chang  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN  feel free to say hi