Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

o-ok... (I step a little closer to you, and i started blushing)

Bluevamp

unm that good but a little closer ~and pull him into me closer wraping my arms arond his neck and swaying to the music and lean my head on his shoulder! there that much better Shade
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(blushes deep red, but keeps dancing) yeah... much better :)

Bluevamp

I thought you would sweetie, I just lov slow danceing, it bring us together a lot better don't it Shade
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

well I hope you have anought slow son on there so we can dance a little longer
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

*peeks in and wonders if there is any arsenic out the back*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Night Stalker

Only came in for arsenic or other cleaning products.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Shade

why are you looking for arsenic?

Night Stalker

Arsenic always tastes good after a bad day.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 09:52:44 PM
Only came in for arsenic or other cleaning products.

heyyyy NightStalker glad to see you ~runs and huggles him~ glad you made it back
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

*walks casually and slowly back out the way I came*
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 09:58:40 PM
*walks casually and slowly back out the way I came*

oh no you don't, to why you want to do that fore sweetie your more then welcome to be here with us ok, I'm just glad to see ya
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

no just a really bad day , don't want to bring others down so I will go back to lurking and waiting.
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 10:03:21 PM
no just a really bad day , don't want to bring others down so I will go back to lurking and waiting.

yeah this is a good place to get it off your chest, you might say" so come back in and sit and talk its kool
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

oh well I guess he didn't want too so it just you and e Shade ~jump back into his lap~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

yep you and me so you got any more of those slow songs
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

let's see... (searches through iPod, plays 'Wherever You Will Go' by the Calling)

Bluevamp

whatever you think sweetie just play it and we will slow dance
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

ok :) (pulls you in close, and wraps my arms around your waist)

Bluevamp

mmm well you taking things into your own hands now huh my pet Shade
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade