romantic roleplay (m searching for f)

Started by Dragunov, September 19, 2011, 08:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragunov

im feeling very lonely right now. i need somebody to take my mind off of it. post the number corresponding with the roleplay: 1. best friends brother. 2. vampires. 3. werewolfs. 4.werewolfs and vampires. 5. best friends.

sexprincess

I am interested, but I was wondering if you have any plot ideas for these numbers?

AngelOfDarkness

Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

sexprincess

Um, sorry I don't give out my number to random people...

Trieste

Since it's against the rules here, that's definitely wise. :)

Dragunov

Trieste

The rules are listed up front and are part of the questionnaire because we want people to be aware of what we expect from them. Not posting personal contact details in public boards - like this one - is listed clearly and it is one of the first rules. If you don't like them, you don't have to make use of our site, but if you do make use of our site then we expect you to follow our rules.

AngelOfDarkness

Okay sexprincess I was answering him I wasn't asking for your number. Sorry to offend but yuh was just saying I was interested in a rp with him.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Kaiderine

Dragunov

hmm ok. you want to chose a plot or do you want me to?

Viper