Complicated Affairs

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 03, 2011, 05:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Complicated affairs   
(One Male Role Nedded!)

I'm interested in running a small game about a family on the brink of chaos.  The main family would comprise of four people, but there will be seven characters altogether.  The wife, husband, their two children, the other woman, the sons partner, and the husbands twin brother.  It'll definitely be a game filled with complicated relationships, and there is plenty of room for incest, and/or gay, lesbian, bi encounters.  As for settings, I'm leaning towards a large ranch in Texas or Arizona, but that's negotiable.

The plot would be simple, Two people, who married young, have now reached their sixteen year anniversary.  For a number of reasons, the husband has lost interest in his wife, sure he still loves her, and wont divorce her, but sexually, he wants something else, something new.  So he starts seeing a young shop girl, a woman who's main job is to sell perfume in a high end boutique. 

The wife, who is stuck in a broken marriage, knows about her husbands indiscretions, has even seen the other woman, inadvertently while shopping,  but she refuses to take the final step and divorce her husband.  And why would she, when it just isn't done in their circle, and admitting it all with a public divorce, would be excruciatingly humiliating to her, and not to mention the fact that she loves her husband, and won't just give him up to another woman.  So she can live with his indiscretions, as long as it doesn't go public, and they can at least pretend that nothing is wrong.  But it's lonely, being in a marriage with little to no sexual release, so she starts up her own affair with an old beau, who just happens to be her husbands brother, a man who has always been in love with her. 

But it doesn't end there, they have two sixteen year old boys, twins.  One, has a steady girlfriend/boyfriend, but has also fallen in love/lust with the woman who is seeing their father.  And surprisingly, has been secretly seeing her for at least two months, all the while, knowing his father is also seeing her.  The other brother, has fallen in love/lust with his brothers partner, and has been spending more and more time with him, as his brothers time is taken up with his secret lover.

In the end, will the marriage end in a messy divorce, will everything be revealed?  Who knows, but it'll be interesting to see where it leads.

Cast of Characters

Father: Tentatively taken, but still up for grabs.
Mother: Taken
Mistress: Tentatively taken, but still up for grabs.
Brother: Open
Twin: Tentatively taken, but still up for grabs.
Twin: Tentatively taken, but still up for grabs.
Twin's partner: Tentatively taken, but still up for grabs.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Character Sheet

You may choose to use a photo, a written description, or both, if you are so inclined.  But if you choose a photograph, please no drawn photo's.  The photo must be placed where the "Image Coming Soon" picture is.  If you don't want a picture at all, just take out the "Image Coming Soon" picture, and you're good.

Name:
Position in Family:
Sexual Orientation:
Description:(If you choose to use a photo, and not include a written description of your character, just edit this part out of the char sheet.)
Personality: (At least two good sized paragraphs)
History:

[float=right][IMG padding=5]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/undisclosed2you/Clip%20Art/NWT1113Fwid3D43826hei3D43226fmt3Djpeg26qlt3D75026op_sharpen3D026resMode3Dbicub26op_usm3D111.jpg[/IMG][/float]
[left][font=arial][size=10pt][i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position in Family:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[/i][/size][/font][/left]
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sarah Morgan

Sounds complicated, but definitely fun!  I'd be interested in taking up the girlfriend of the brother, but I'm only counting six characters, not seven, unless I'm missing someone somewhere.  There's the husband and wife, the girl the husband is seeing, the two twin brothers, and the girlfriend of one of the brothers, as far as I can tell.  I'll try and get the character sheet done later today, after I finish catching up on back posts, and when I'm more awake.  Do you want it put into this thread, or sent to you in PM?  Either way works for me, I just want to make sure to send it the easiest way you'll see it.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on August 05, 2011, 03:43:55 AM
Sounds complicated, but definitely fun!  I'd be interested in taking up the girlfriend of the brother, but I'm only counting six characters, not seven, unless I'm missing someone somewhere.  There's the husband and wife, the girl the husband is seeing, the two twin brothers, and the girlfriend of one of the brothers, as far as I can tell.  I'll try and get the character sheet done later today, after I finish catching up on back posts, and when I'm more awake.  Do you want it put into this thread, or sent to you in PM?  Either way works for me, I just want to make sure to send it the easiest way you'll see it.

Yeah, definitely a complicated plot, lol.  I'd love it if you took up the twins girlfriend, and you can post your character sheet here, or PM, whichever you prefer.  The seventh character is the husbands brother, who the wife is having the affair with ;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in playing the Twin with the Girlfriend, secretly seeing the Mistress. I'd also be open to a little mother/son incest as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bostonesq

I am interested in the father role and sent you a message. Thanks.

KikuLei

JadenMystic

I'm definately interested. It'd be even more interesting if the husband and hte brother were also twins...Also could be interesting if hte Twins listed were fraternal...I'd like to play the other twin if that's possible. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Eeyore on August 05, 2011, 09:35:40 AM
I'd be interested in playing the Twin with the Girlfriend, secretly seeing the Mistress. I'd also be open to a little mother/son incest as well.

Thank you for your interest Eeyore!  I don't know about the mother/son incest, but I'll definitely mull it over.  I'm more comfortable with sibling incest, but we'll see, maybe I'll change my mind lol. 

Quote from: Bostonesq on August 05, 2011, 10:24:35 AM
I am interested in the father role and sent you a message. Thanks.

Received and sent you a reply PM :)

Quote from: KikuLei on August 05, 2011, 11:04:44 AM
I am interested in playing the Mistress. :]

You can send in your character idea to me via PM, but we already have another person interested in the Mistress position.  So I'll be choosing the one that I think fits in best with my character idea.

Quote from: JadenMystic on August 05, 2011, 12:22:08 PM
I'm definately interested. It'd be even more interesting if the husband and hte brother were also twins...Also could be interesting if hte Twins listed were fraternal...I'd like to play the other twin if that's possible. :-)

Actually, my initial idea was that the brothers were twins also, so it's definitely a possibility.  As for the 16 year old twins being fraternal, it would have to be discussed with Sarah Morgan, since she will be playing the role of girlfriend to the twin, and since that character would be involved with both twins.  So talk your idea up with her, and if she's in agreement, than I'm more than okay with it.

I suggest everyone plot with each other, to work out any kinks everyone might have with complicated, and twisted relationships in this game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MagicalPen

IF Sarah agrees and Jayden is my female twin, I'd certainly be all for having some Twincest as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Eeyore on August 05, 2011, 08:31:58 PM
IF Sarah agrees and Jayden is my female twin, I'd certainly be all for having some Twincest as well.

This made me grin, yay for twincest!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JadenMystic

Quote from: Eeyore on August 05, 2011, 08:31:58 PM
Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 05, 2011, 08:38:39 PM
This made me grin, yay for twincest!

lol I have no problem being your female tiwn, Eeyore. Or having Twincest. ;-)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: JadenMystic on August 06, 2011, 12:15:53 AM
lol I have no problem being your female tiwn, Eeyore. Or having Twincest. ;-)

As long as Sarah Morgan is fine with it, it's great. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Bostonesq

Thanks for the response "wife"..I am definitely in as the husband/father. I will plot some more with you and once my mistress is identified we should also exchange a few ideas. 

Sarah Morgan

Just so I get this straight, and so we're all on the same page, are we talking about replacing the two younger twin brothers with a twin sister instead?  I'm assuming that's what fraternal twins means, simply going by the context, but I could be way off.  I don't have a problem doing scenes with another woman, although I'll admit that I haven't tried writing one out yet.  If you'd rather have a twin brother/sister as opposed to two twin brothers, that's fine with me.  Maybe my girl can be bi-curious or something, and her boyfriend's sister's always liked her, but was never planning on telling her, because of the relationship my character had with her brother?  Then of course things can change, when my girl's boyfriend decides to stop spending time with her, and things can go from there. 

JadenMystic

Yes, Sarah, Fraternal  twins are one of each gender. We can help you along, too with the writing FxF scenes. And if something you type doesn't make sence we can help you fix it via PM or the OOC thread. :-) We're all ehre to help each other out and to help expand the way we write in one way or another so no worries, ok?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Bostonesq on August 06, 2011, 05:44:09 AM
Thanks for the response "wife"..I am definitely in as the husband/father. I will plot some more with you and once my mistress is identified we should also exchange a few ideas.

Hahaha, oh, if anyone is wondering, you all can call me Dis, it's way easier than writing out undisclosedtoyou.

I already have Beguile's application, so once I get KikuLei's, I'll let everyone know who got it.

Quote from: JadenMystic on August 06, 2011, 01:02:18 PM
Yes, Sarah, Fraternal  twins are one of each gender. We can help you along, too with the writing FxF scenes. And if something you type doesn't make sence we can help you fix it via PM or the OOC thread. :-) We're all ehre to help each other out and to help expand the way we write in one way or another so no worries, ok?

I pretty much +1 this. 

If you ever have any questions Sarah, feel free to ask me or Jaden or anyone else you feel comfortable with here.

Mm, technically, the only different between Identical Twins, and Fraternal Twins, are that Identical twins develop from one egg, that splits and forms two embryo's.  While Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs, that are fertilized by two separate sperm.  So Fraternal twins can either be the same sex, or not, and Identical Twins have to be of the same sex.

But yeah, that's neither here nor there, because in this game, the twins will be Fraternal :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, so I'll be working on my character soon, everyone else please feel free to post yours to.  As for history, you don't have to go into too much details, unless you want to, since mostly all the characters will have a shared background.

And, we only need one more role to be taken, and we'll be full up!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kckolbe

So for male roles we have the husband, his brother (open), and one of the twins.  For female roles the wife, the mistress, one twin, and a twin's girlfriend?  If I have all that right, then yes I am definitely open to playing the brother.  I do have mixed feelings about the extra relationships forming.  On one hand, there look to be some sexy characters out there, and, also being an incest fan, would love to partake in those.  On the other, the more "free for all" this becomes, the more characterization and conflict is lost.  I suppose, as a compromise, I would be happy with some "tease scenes" with the female twin or twin's girlfriend.  Perhaps a little comfort/affection in these difficult times.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

JadenMystic

I have no problem being a tease to my uncle. :-) ;) :-) I'm going to start working on my character sheet so I can post it up soon.

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: kckolbe on August 08, 2011, 10:56:34 AM
So for male roles we have the husband, his brother (open), and one of the twins.  For female roles the wife, the mistress, one twin, and a twin's girlfriend?  If I have all that right, then yes I am definitely open to playing the brother.  I do have mixed feelings about the extra relationships forming.  On one hand, there look to be some sexy characters out there, and, also being an incest fan, would love to partake in those.  On the other, the more "free for all" this becomes, the more characterization and conflict is lost.  I suppose, as a compromise, I would be happy with some "tease scenes" with the female twin or twin's girlfriend.  Perhaps a little comfort/affection in these difficult times.

I actually kind of agree with this, so I'll stipulate that side relationships, other than the ones stipulate in the plot, should not be formed for a bit.  They're okay, but I don't want them to be a major part of this game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Also, the family surname will be Welles! Just thought I should throw that out there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kckolbe

That name works.  So, am I good to start working up the character?  I am guessing the wife will be mid thirties, so my character will be near her age, perhaps the younger brother of her husband who was always a little jealous?

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: kckolbe on August 08, 2011, 05:18:48 PM
That name works.  So, am I good to start working up the character?  I am guessing the wife will be mid thirties, so my character will be near her age, perhaps the younger brother of her husband who was always a little jealous?

Yup, feel free to work up a character.  The wife will be 34, and she got married when she was 18, so yup, mid thirties.  Mmm, it's up to you, on what age to make your character, but keep in mind that they would have dated before she got married, so he'd have to have been no younger than 17 when she was married.  I don't know the age of the husband character yet, so if you go with 33, than he probably will be younger.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's