I'll just leave this right here. (Plot Ideas)

Started by Despeo, February 11, 2010, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despeo

Hello all, and welcome to the first edition of Completely Ridiculous and Probably Unnecessary Plots that will Inevitably end in Something Horrible!

...Yeah, so let's get this show on the road.

Wild Style: The Insane Race:  Two young men, both very rich, and very powerful due to the inheritance given to them by their dying grandfather.  They drink, they get women, the world is their oyster.   However, things turn grim when, a night after a particularly insane bender, they wake up in an unfamiliar dingy motel room, in completely obscene female bodies, entangled with each other.  Laying on the night stand next to the bed is a note:  Thanks for all the cash hun!  Enjoy your new life!  And so begins a race for the two unfortunate girls as they attempt to get their bodies back, while struggling against the urges and the physical demands of being nymphomaniacal futa sluts.  (AN:  Only one of the girls will be futa.  Futa, TG, heavy on sex, cum, and randomness.  Think Crank, but with more copulation involved.)

Why is there cat girl living is in house!?:  Yuri is a Russian immigrant who's only recently arrived to the US, and already, he's won a cat girl!  What luck!  Unfortunately he has no idea what a cat girl is, nor is he particularly fond of the idea of her literally appearing on his couch in the middle of the day.  (AN:  Need a stubborn cat girl with a sense of humor for this one.  More story oriented, and based around the "Fish-out-of-water" theme, as well as eventual romance.  )

Away:  The war took his legs, his wife took his house, his daughter took his heart.  Jacob, a wheelchair bound single father, bitter and upset at everything except for his precious daughter, Misha, finds himself in an unusual position when the army hires for him a live in nurse.  A sexy, lusty, forceful mean live in nurse who's probably trying to drive him insane.  (AN:  Nurse needed, not abusive but harsh.  Think a sexy House.)

Nurse pic:  http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=582228

But wait, there's more!  Anime!

(More a list of the anime and games I'm familiar with, and would love to do a roleplay for.  I have vague ideas, but nothing concrete.)

Love Hina:  Keitaro gets knocked up and away from the Hinata House, into the arms of a very attractive, overly friendly girl.

Persona 4:  (No idea, I would LOVE to roleplay in this setting though.)

Persona 3:  (Ditto)

Naruto:  Naruto, still in the academy, finds himself saddled with a new next door neighbor.  A girl who's very much into him, and very open about it.

Mass Effect:  (Would love to play in the setting but no spoilers!)

Side Notes

1.  I don't particularly care about slight typos, but I do need my partner to be capable of more than a single line of text.  To be blunt, I'm not going to roleplay one liners.

2.  I don't care about males playing the female roles in these parts, it's the character that's most important to me.

3.  Feel free to send me a message on AIM, yahoo, email or PM.  I promise I'm only slightly psychotic, and I NEVER listen to what the pizza rolls tell me to do.

Okay, that's it, go home now.

Callie Del Noire