[Sexy Space-Western]The Gunslinger [Recruiting Thread/Interest Check]

Started by Dark Deception, September 14, 2010, 11:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Roll Call for all those players in Episode 2. I want to see who is alive. Episode 1 is about to conclude, and I want to start putting the Episode 2 gang on alert. Anyone who doesn't respond to this message that they're still patiently alive, I may have to replace.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Crovonovin

I'm still here.  Never got to do that side story with Brittlby, but I think she said something about being rather busy.

Dark Deception

I have decided to put Episode One on hold until Lady Reign can return. In the meantime, if the Episode Two players are still around, we can get that started up, and if we don't have the cast from Episode Two, then the Episode One cast can also participate in Episode Two. I don't think there will be too many people. But yeah, just let me know if you're still around.

Kaizen

Dark Deception

We may have to re-plot Episode Two since Brittlby hasn't been active since September. I think maybe the Cats have captured Shihong's character and have him in the warehouse, and maybe my character or whoever is in the warehouse just so happens to activate him?

Or, there needs to be some idea how everyone will be heading to the warehouse. Episode One was going to be concluded in a way that The Designer, Marilyn's mom, had disappeared to follow the Cats. My character was curiously going to follow her, and I think Marilyn would have went with him because that's her mother of course.

Besides the fight we left off with about being The Best in the West and the mentor/mentee thing lol. Nazora's character is Marilyn's mentee, so I assume she would follow her mentor. If Teridas responds or is around, then my character would have made him his mentee just to get at Marilyn lol.

What do you plan to do Kaizen and Zaer?

Oh yes, let me share the rundown of the Cat base. The Cat's base can't be seen. It is cloaked from sight. Only way you'd find it is if you followed Cats into it since it's in the middle of the desert (middle of nowhere). So I was going to have it that they catch up to the Cat's that had stole a special round from The Designer. So we won't go to the warehouse immediately. Maybe RP the cats decided to stop at a bar for the night since it was a long trip back.

We can probably meet Kaizen's character there.

But whatever you guys think, I'm just rambling my ideas off as they're coming lol.

Kaizen

Quote from: Dark Deception on November 16, 2010, 12:26:38 PM

We can probably meet Kaizen's character there.

But whatever you guys think, I'm just rambling my ideas off as they're coming lol.

That'll work for me, whatever is the easiest is usually the best.

Zaer Darkwail

I am still alive and so is brother Jacob. Not sure how he would be related to the Cats in episode 2.

Nazora

I'm still here. I hope to still be here when LR gets back too.

In the meantime, I'll help in any way I can.

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Dark Deception

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 16, 2010, 03:38:23 PM
I am still alive and so is brother Jacob. Not sure how he would be related to the Cats in episode 2.

Well, I mused more on this and I was thinking because you had the priest loathing The Gunslinger that he could have followed him. He did seem to have some unfinished business with Zieg.

So episode 2 can open with Zieg, Apyrl, and Jacob traveling together, following the tracks left by the cats and the Designer's motorcycle. They reach a bar that had been occupied by the cats, and it's secretly a hide out for all Cats either Wild Cat or normal. We can probably learn some things about the hide out there. Maybe Kaizen's character seeing as you had planned before that he was planning to go to the warehouse for some items, he knows about the position of the warehouse but not exactly where the door is.

But I'm still awaiting some feedback on Shihong on his character's role in this. If he was comfortable with my idea or he had a better one to offer.

Crovonovin

I'd be fine with the 'ole clunker having taken a few knocks and gotten stashed away in a Cat base somewhere.  Perhaps they stumble upon him while casing the joint, or maybe one of the less intelligent Cats decides to prod him one too many times and winds up activating one giant rusty can of whupass.

Dark Deception

That sounds good, it'll allow your character to wander curiously around the labyrinth of a warehouse. lol Almost like the minotaur in Theseus. I will NPC the cat doing so when the time comes, which will more than likely be when the gang has entered the Cat's base.

Dark Deception

Keeping everyone up to date, I won't be posting Episode 2 until I can get situated at home. Thanksgiving Break begins for me Saturday (tomorrow for some of you) and the semester is almost concluded. I'm going to have a lot of work that will need to be done over the break, but I will be sure to post up Episode 2 during that time.

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine with the idea Jacob sticked along. I thinked he challenged Gunslinger to test of skill and him (or someone) suggested a bet for it and Jacob accepted it; Gunsligner's guns vs Jacob accompanying him until he releases him for his services or until he beats him with gunskill test.

Dark Deception

Here's the IC for Episode Two: IC

Here's the OOC for Episode Two: Episode Two OOC

Enjoy.  ;D