Interest Check ---- Supers RP?

Started by Decrepitdan, October 31, 2010, 07:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

No probs, dude. Shi- happens, I know. Glad to see you're still alive, at least. That's the important part. Everything else is sematics.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Dracoat

Ok first off on my agenda is to pick up my wayward sheep. I'm going to go through the thread and create a list of names and statuses based on those that created characters.

Name - Status
Dracoat - Active
XenoLord - Active
Urbanzorro - Active
RubySlippers - No Go
I don't know - Contacted (Profile last active on the 11th)
lex87author - Active
Minerva7790 - Active
DecrepitDan - Tentative

Ok, Now for the people I have listed as contacted, these individuals will have about a day. I did look at their last active time. I don't know, was last active on the 11th, so I'm not to confident in his reply. Dan may be joining us later when he feels that he can, thats why he is listed tentative. I'll be opening up OOC, Character, and eventually the main thread when I get what story info Dan may have. I want to stick to his story, because it is his creation. In the case he was simply too stressed, then I will create a suitable opening based on the whole of this thread. Thanks for sticking to it ladies and gents.

So it seems I'll be starting from scratch. I'll need some time, but I'm sure I can have something of a draft up soon.

Links:
Char sheets
OOC
Main

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Dracoat

Ok peeps, I got a story draft in the OOC thread. Let me know if you like it or if not, what about it. This will be in effect for about a day till I feel everyone has had ample time to be able to rejoin us. Most everyone has, but I want to give the other two some more time. While we wait, we can finetune the story.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

minerva7790

Sorry to hear about it, DecrepitDan. But yeah, XenoLord is right. Hope you get things sorted out soon!

On a side note... We have an OOC thread, Dracoat? *goes to look*
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

RubySlippers

minerva7790

*pokes thread* We've got more people who are reported active up in that list Dracoat compiled, than those who have posted here in the OOC thread... Hope everyone hasn't been killed yet!  :'(
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies