For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Welcome back, Bubby.  How do you like your new armorer?  Also, which picture do you prefer?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AngelicBlade

*Suddenly realizes how anti-social he is.*

>_>

<_<

*Continues to sit in the shadowy corner.*

bubby

*Squeals and rolls with Vel, nibbling on his neck, peering over his shoulder at KC and waving* The bottom one actually.

kckolbe

Well, that's 2 votes for him, 0 for the other.  Archer it is.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Veluux

Yeah. The top photo definitely doesn't have any redeeming qualities to it. It just looks... bleh. If you want to go with a guy that seems to have that look and feel to him. You should go with this guy:

I'm not sure what the actor's name is. I should know it. He's the main villain in Spartacus: Claudius Glaber.

But you might also recognize him from the Lord of the Rings as Haldir the Elf from Lothlorien.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

bubby

Veluux

He's pretty sexy. I'd include him in my man crush category, but definitely below a few others, like RDJ and Dustin Claire (Gannicus from Spartacus).

So just for the record. If you ever wanted to know what Haldir looks like nekkid, just watch Spartacus. ^.^

kckolbe

Wow, thanks Veluux.  I would love to use that image.  Nikkie, would you be so kind as to replace the other two pictures with that one?

Also, for Dancing Flower, bubby, and lumasan, I added a blurb to the char relationships for Laverius.  It is very little, but hopefully gives you something.  Dancing Flower, excellent job on the format.

Intro Thread

sesshomaruartist

Hmm might be good to discuss aspects of relationship before actually posting or we can just edit it later *shrugs* so much to write about Valius's son though >_<

bubby

*Pounces Vel from the ceiling, molests and nibbles on, leaves him all sorts of worked over and heads to bed* Night!

Veluux

*blinks slowly several times*

*smiles and exhales contentedly*

sesshomaruartist

Flower

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 09, 2012, 02:18:37 AM
*Suddenly realizes how anti-social he is.*

>_>

<_<

*Continues to sit in the shadowy corner.*

-sneakpounces- :P

I don't mind people using my relationship coding thing, but just remember not all characters are there. I have not finished organizing them. :)

Lumasan

Any word yet on the King profile? *is really curious* And awwwwwww Kc. :3 *looked at the relationship thread*
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Done most of the relationship for Aserit Kingdom not sure about Theiri Kingdom just yet....

bubby

I'll make an attempt at the relationship thread this weekend, if it's not to late by then.

AngelicBlade

bubby

Got the family relationships done. That's more then likely all I'll do.

Lumasan

Alright so I imagine that the factions of Theiri and Aserit have met for talks before yes? I am in the process of making a character relationship post, and I notice most people don't have opinions on characters in the other kingdoms...
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

bubby

*Nudges Nikkie*

I am indeed at a loss on this as well. I was running along the lines that the other Kingdoms have not met. That we are each running on rumors alone on what the other people are like.

Also, I'm assuming we're beginning anew, that Aserit and Theiri are meeting for their first talk? And, if I remember correctly Aserit was going to Theiri. Is this still a go, or will the meeting be in a neutral spot?

Flower

Sorry for not getting mine done yet. I plan to have it finished today or tomorrow.

sesshomaruartist

Ugh guys before you put in your relationships you might want to take a look at other character relationships so they don't contradict each other.

Flower

Quote from: Veluux on August 09, 2012, 02:38:32 AM
Yeah. The top photo definitely doesn't have any redeeming qualities to it. It just looks... bleh. If you want to go with a guy that seems to have that look and feel to him. You should go with this guy:

I'm not sure what the actor's name is. I should know it. He's the main villain in Spartacus: Claudius Glaber.

But you might also recognize him from the Lord of the Rings as Haldir the Elf from Lothlorien.

His name is Craig Parker.

sesshomaruartist

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 09, 2012, 03:36:41 PM
Ugh guys before you put in your relationships you might want to take a look at other character relationships so they don't contradict each other.

I think you can mess things up the first time around.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O