Word is..this family is pretty weird. (one major role still open..F)

Started by rpgirl85, July 14, 2014, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

Word is..this family is pretty weird. (Interest check, casual incest, EX)
Three major roles still open -the rebellious younger daughter. You can also craft some original one to fit in to the idea, but do read about all the other characters involved before doing that.

A scene about the day to day life of a debauch family. One that is part of a secret cult of families around the world, where incest is practiced without any scruples, and to live freely in depravity is the motto.

Now that the little introduction is done, let me come down to the business points of the scene.
1.) What I am envisioning is some kind of impromptu drama scene, based around a perverse family indulgent in casual incest, and all sort of extreme kinks. For the set up, I can think of two kind of structures, depending upon the preferences of the roleplayers that will be interested in the idea.

a.) An ultra modern family, living in a fancy apartment in the city, with the male and female family members pretty much on equal footing with each other.

b.) A conservative family, living in some ranch, and this one could be laced with themes of misogyny, as in the females of the family are trained from their birth to be subservient towards the males.

2.) The drama in the scene can be woven around kinks. e.g. a family member being trained in some new sexual skill. It can also arise around situations e.g. say to avoid suspicions, this cult of families, intermarry their kids after a certain age, that way they get the advantage of looking like normal families to the rest of the world, achieve a decent variety in genes, and lastly, don't give any new bride the shock of her life, as she would be raised in a very similar atmosphere back in her paternal home. So, what will happen, when a daughter or son, falls in love with someone from the outside world and wants to marry that person, it could create a lot of havoc. These are just examples of course, there will be a lot of room to improvise in the story and weave any kind of sub plots we want.

Some character archetypes I see possible here (although, any participant will be free to create the kind of character he or she wants. )

1.) A conformist father - one that is dedicated to maintaining the family's way of life, lamenting any little changes he comes across. Could have a dominant personality. (Taken by Prince Truhan)
2.) A sweet mother - Loyal, submissive, sweet. (reserved for river.. )
3.) A rebellious younger daughter (still open, grab your chance to be a rebel here..
4.) A son lost in philosophy and mind wandering, his lack of interest in sexual debauchery a cause of lot of anxiety for the family. (Taken by fezesarecool)
5.) A brat
6.) A priest, or a sort of counselor, appointed by the cult to guide the family in their worldly affairs. Could be a total perv. )
7.) An aunt with a scarred past. During her youth, she was quite the rebel, and at a point, ran away with an infidel from the outside world and married him. But that marriage turned sour, and now she is back, living with her family. Could be a bit caustic, always trying to lead the kids astray. (reserved for myself)
8.) An older daughter, could be the one in love with someone from the outside world, giving her parents nightmares thus. (taken by Enthelya)
9.) A colorful Uncle, a traveler, a connoisseur of culture and food, often comes to visit the family, bringing with him all kind of anecdotes, as well as the knowledge of new debauch practices of the orientals and the occidentals. (taken by aregularguy )

The possibilities in this one, could be endless...

To start it, I guess, 5 to 8 characters will be a good number, with an almost equal ratio of males and females. If it grows, more characters can be added with time.

Lynnette

I'd be willing to play the mother or a daughter, if someone requests either, then I can play the other. I'm on vacation right now though, but I'll be back on Sunday.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on July 14, 2014, 01:02:28 PM
I'd be willing to play the mother or a daughter, if someone requests either, then I can play the other. I'm on vacation right now though, but I'll be back on Sunday.

Sure, I think, at best this will kick off in a week's time, so you be alright on that front.
Quote from: Blinkin on July 14, 2014, 01:03:02 PM
A tentative interest here. Perhaps the mother or daughter.

Thanks, lets see if it becomes concrete with time.. :)

Lynnette

Well, since we were both interested, would you mind if I played the mother?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on July 14, 2014, 01:42:10 PM
Well, since we were both interested, would you mind if I played the mother?

Its your pick, since you showed interest first. Shall I reserve the spot for you then?
Also, what sort of family you want this to be - a type or the b type?

Lynnette

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 14, 2014, 01:44:37 PM
Its your pick, since you showed interest first. Shall I reserve the spot for you then?
Also, what sort of family you want this to be - a type or the b type?

That would be nice, yes.
Personaly, I'm more fond of type A as I am very fond of that shock-moment...

Gah, I should have been sleeping now, stupid flight company confiscating my sleeping pills...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on July 14, 2014, 01:52:51 PM
That would be nice, yes.
Personaly, I'm more fond of type A as I am very fond of that shock-moment...

Gah, I should have been sleeping now, stupid flight company confiscating my sleeping pills...

alright, done. welcome aboard, and unlike that stupid flight company, we at Weird family Inc. promise not to confiscate any of your pills..

rpgirl85

Quote from: Blinkin on July 14, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
Well, even though it's been settled, I was going to say that if you want the mother, I'm happy to take a daughter. I said the mother because, generally, it's hard to fill it... but a youngest daughter, a little easy... going, I mean, willing and happy to take care of Daddy or her brothers (or her sisters in a pinch) could be fun.

I imagine someone who's still figuring out what she likes, but likes to please and experiment on a constant basis... perhaps still getting use to the fact that she can finally join in on the fun and perhaps just a little over-eager to feel those orgasms. ;)

alright, that sounds wonderful. And I will reserve the place of the Caustic Aunt for myself, I guess with an older daughter the roster of females in the family for now will be complete. Lets hope for some people interested in playing the male roles, and we will be all set. :)

GnothiSeauton

Tentatively interested...  Going to keep an eye on this.  Could be a lot of fun.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Empyrean

Same here. The idea of either the philosophic son or the perv priest are both appealing.

KurganofPrussia

I'd be down for any of the male roles... definatly interesting!!

fezesarecool

Prince Truhan

rpgirl85

As this has managed to attract a decent amount of interest, I guess we can begin crafting out the characters, and here is the character sheet for the same.

Name:
Picture: (No anime ones please)
Bio:
Casual ons:
Casual offs:
Sexual ons:
Sexual offs:
Other knickknackery (if any, can include your character's favorite member from the rest of the family) 

Chreestafer

Would anyone care for me to play a trans character? I'm hoping for the older daughter role whose found love outside her family.   
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lynnette

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 15, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Would anyone care for me to play a trans character? I'm hoping for the older daughter role whose found love outside her family.

Personally, I don't mind, but you'll have to hear with the others too of course :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

GnothiSeauton

As tempting and intriguing as this story is, I'm going to have to withdraw my interest.  Sorry.  I have other ideas I would like to cultivate in other stories, and do not want to stretch myself too thinly.

Best of luck to everyone.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

rpgirl85

Name : Evana Rodriguez
Role: The crotchety aunt

Bio: The youngest daughter of the family, Evana had always been a bit of a wild one. Stubborn and dour, she was far from being the favorite child of her parents, and although she did sulkily participate in her family's licentious activities for a few years upon coming of age, her heart was set upon breaking the chains of traditions that they had tried to fetter her by since the earliest eons of her life.

She was twenty years old then, when she fell in love with one Eugene Rodriguez, a man much older than her whom she met in her college, where he used to work as the janitor. With him, she absconded to his homeland of Mexico, where they married each other, with Evana harboring dreams of being the mother of his children and the lady of his family ranch.

But her hopes were dashed to the smithereens, when only within a few months of the marriage, her husband began to show his true colors. A womanizer, a drunkard, a wife beater, he turned out to be completely different from the man Evana had first imagined him to be. The first year, she endured, the second, she tried to mend his ways through cajoling and wheedling, the third saw her picking up many a quarrels and receiving many a black eyes in return, the fourth she spent in resignation, the fifth was when they discovered that Evana was unfit for siring his babies and it was then that she was unceremoniously kicked off the ranch.

Thus ended her dream marriage, leaving her with a scarred conscience, dirty besotted clothes and just enough money in her pockets to return back to her family in the States in abject shame. Her parents were dead by the time she returned, and although she had never shared a very amicable relationship with her older, more conservative brother, he took her in since she was family, and there was nothing more important than family in his eyes.

Ever since then, carrying the stigma of marrying an infidel, Evana had lived her life far from the traps of love, spending her time as a do-good socialite, wherein she provided counselling to other young women who were trapped in abusive marriages. The surname from her ex-husband, Rodriguez, she refuses to drop from her name, for she wants to be perpetually reminded of the mistakes she made, so that she would not end up repeating them in the future.

Casual Ons: Vintage Wine, Small cute fluffy puppies, Collecting bonnets (Although she never wears any of them).

Casual Offs: Harsh and strident sounds, cute fluffy puppies growing up in to big ugly dogs, Cold weather.

Sexual Ons: Young chiseled men, rough sex, bits of humiliation. (Player's Ons: Everything goes except the offs)

Sexual Offs: Too much violence, anybody trying to cut off her body parts. (Player offs: Same as character's offs)

Other Knickknackery: She totally hates the family priest, in fact she despises him, for the contempt with which he looks down upon her for her past mistakes, reflects clearly in his eyes. 

rpgirl85

Got the aunt character up, still searching for the pic, if anybody has any in mind that could suit her, do let me know.

Also looking forward to seeing the other character sheets soon. Also, I did not say it cause I thought it would be implied when I invited character sheets, but everyone who have shown interest in the story, welcome aboard. If any two people are interested in playing the same characters, it will be up to them to resolve that situation. If not, we can always have a throw of a dice.

I guess we can also add an Uncle character to the mix, if we get a little inundated with sons.

ragingspeed

rpgirl85

Alright, since I am not quite sure who is taking which role, except ReaperDoubleO (the mother) and Blinkin (the younger daughter), can all others clarify their interests.

@rahat, raging - lemme get replies to this, and i will be able to clarify the situation to you in a couple of days. 

Chreestafer

I'm still interested as a trans older sister if everyone is ok with it. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Prince Truhan

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 18, 2014, 01:42:48 AM
Alright, since I am not quite sure who is taking which role, except ReaperDoubleO (the mother) and Blinkin (the younger daughter), can all others clarify their interests.

@rahat, raging - lemme get replies to this, and i will be able to clarify the situation to you in a couple of days.

I'll get the father to you when I get a free moment to make him