Your favorite Mixed Drink Recipe!

Started by Callie Del Noire, May 02, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Callie's Zinger..

1 1/2 fingers of Marker's Mark
3 Fingers of Blenheim Ginger Ale (I suggest extra pale, but if you like Old #3, it's your stomach)
3 Fingers of Soda Water

Serve over Ice, stir to ensure proper mixing.

Beguile's Mistress

Squeeze a wedge of lime over 3-4 ice cubes in an old fashioned tumbler
Pour vodka until the tumbler is half full
Pour tonc the rest of way
Use your forefinger to stir the ice around to mix the drink
Lick the finger clean
Enjoy

Repeat as needed or wanted

Lilias

For the designated driver: Virgin Sunrise

In a highball glass, pour enough grenadine syrup to cover the bottom, then top up with your orange-flavoured fizz of choice (Fanta, Tango, or whatever else they call it in your neck of the woods). Stir just once with a straw and enjoy. Ice optional.

For the rest: Watermelon Fizz

One measure of watermelon schnapps (I like Cardinal), top up with Sprite, both well chilled. Once more, highball glass, ice optional.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Will

I had a drink once that was a Long Island Iced Tea, but replaced the sweet & sour and Coke with Midori and Sprite.  It was delicious.  Apparently it's called a Tokyo Tea or something.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Aiden

I'm mostly a beer and shots guy,

Unless Rum and Coke counts,
'
I think the next one would be a corrupted life stream.

Once we learned of the Final fantasy inspired drinks, we made sure to have most of the liquors in stock when we get together to drink.

Life Stream

Pond of Eternal Life

4 cl Barcardi Lemon
    1 cl Peppermint Green
    3 cl Apple Juice
    1 cl Lime
    Sprite

Directions:
Shake first with the top 4 ingredients. Then top up with Sprite in a Highballs Glass filled with ice cubes.

Notes:
Mix the Life Stream and One-Winged Angel to get a Corrupted Life Stream.

One Winged Angel
Aka
Sephiroth

Pure Evil

1 cl Grenadine
    1 cl Hot n’ Sweet
    1 cl Dark Rum

Directions:
Layered into a Shot Glass.

Notes:
Mix the Life Stream and One-Winged Angel to get a Corrupted Life Stream.

Source

sava

This is called the Super Electro Putissa because it knock you on your ass. Drink at your own your own risk and do it slowly with people you trust... its a creeper. It tastes like candy and is too easy to drink.

Side affects include: Laughing hysterically, horniness, blantant honesty, venting of repressed emotions, outright  embarassing behavior and can be the catalyst of unwanted relationships. One moment your laughing and having a good time, the next moment you are in a room with doing things with a person you would never consider doing such things with.

I make it by the pitcher but here is the mix.

1 oz. Reposado Tequilla
1. oz. Silver Tequilla
3/4 oz. Citronage or orange Liquer
3/4 oz Amaretto
1/2 oz or a healthysplash of Rangpur lime gin
3-4 oz. lime-ade or sweet and sour mixer.

Enjoy, hydrate and drink responsibly!

Cheers!
I write, therefore I am! I am, therefore I write! (It's a chicken and the egg kind of thing)

Avis habilis

It's amazing how well rum & Moxie go together.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Avis habilis on May 02, 2012, 01:03:13 PM
It's amazing how well rum & Moxie go together.

It's true then.. Rum makes anything better? (Sorry.. couldn't get into Moxie while I was in New England..)

Avis habilis

*snerk*

In that case how about some Chambord & champagne at brunch instead of a mimosa?

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Avis habilis on May 02, 2012, 02:05:18 PM
*snerk*

In that case how about some Chambord & champagne at brunch instead of a mimosa?

That is total bliss!

There was a drug store that had a soda fountain in one of our small town areas that sold Moxie.  You could get Moxie floats.  Yum!

Avis habilis

Beguile's Mistress

The place dated back to before the turn of the century; the 20th century.  It sported the wood floors and wall units with the drawers where good were stored.  It was like the drug store in "It's a Wonderful Life."

Aleph

The Red Stiletto.

Totally lifted from one of my fave cocktail bars. Best done as a set (one needs witnesses, after all) but ingredients below are for a single serve. Use martini glasses.

1x spoonful of mixed Berries (blue, black and rasp are best here, straw not so much).
1x shot chambord.
1x shot vodka

Fill with raspberry sorbet.

Oh, also, from another of my fave cocktail bars, there's an iPxxx app called Bartender's Choice. $3 AUD and worth every cent.

Craz

A family favorite for game night is a mixture my sister's boyfriend introduced us to. It's Simply Orange with Pineapple juice, with Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum. The two flavors mix rather well, and we've been known to go through entire jugs of the orange juice in one night.

MonkeyBee

Tequila and mango juice are gorgeous together. Add some triple sec or Cointreau if you're feeling flash (just a dash) but that's more of an optional extra.  Much less faff than blending strawberries and ice (though that is very nice too).

Oh, and homemade mint syrup and bourbon. Yum.

Callie Del Noire