News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Been playing City of Villains.  Again.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Sabby

*sighs dreamily* Butcher Bay is just as amazing as it was 5 years ago... <3

Though why they make everyone wear orange jumpsuits and let Riddick walk around in his black muscle singlet is a bit of a mystery. Where exactly does he hide that pipe...

Tonalberry

Yay!  A thread where I can geek out! *has a geekgasm* 

Anyway, I'm currently playing EVE Online, sorta.  Having to play it at a LAN center nearby until I can fix the problem of my computer lagging whenever I play a game.  Doesn't matter what game it is, online or offline, it lags after a few minutes.  I have a new video card on the way, hopefully that'll help.  Once I get it fixed, I'll restart my WoW subscription.  I've also been playing Fable 2, and I recently rented the new Bionic Commando.

Silence

Fallout 3

can't wait for october when the GOTY edition is released!

Sabby

Oooohh, just booted up Sacred 2... I didn't know you could be different classes! *was under the impression they scrapped the multi-class thing for just the silly Seraphim race*

The opening cutscene had me all excited... classic fantasy to Blind Guardian-style power metal, haha. Problem is, there seems to be no pause button...

Sabby

Trying to photograph every animal and find every pearl in Beyond Good and Evil.

*hasn't slept in 2 days*

Chris Brady

And here Sabby thought this was going to be a WoW fest.  HAH!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Andy

*Just Finished playing Dead Space, having blood and alien body mess all over me while twitching and shaking, holding a plasma cutter tightly gripped*
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Oniya

Should add in - I'm helping my (responsible, nearly re-employed) roommate with FFX
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Gave up on that one... I am so not a completionist, but snapping different animals is way better then hunting for flags on Assassins Creed or something.

I'd LIKE to be playing some Sacred 2, but the 360 is at a buddies place.

Sabby

Okay... just finished Beyond Good and Evil... I'm a little unsure about the ending, so I wiki'd it, and it still makes no damned sense... if anyone does not want spoilers, look away from the white text now.

I'm srs >___>

She finally learns that her human form is merely the latest container to hide a power stolen from the DomZ centuries ago. Using that power, she is able to defeat the DomZ Priest, and rescues those that have been abducted, including Pey'j.

So... in the last 5 minutes, it flips your character upside down, throws its into question, and then just... ends. wtf?

Chris Brady

Remember Sabby, the game was supposed to be a trilogy.  That they are only NOW getting back too.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Another thing that worries me... BG&E2 seems to ditch the colourful sci-fi for a modern looking Iraq, and is supposedly aiming for more 'casual and mainstream appeal' the setting and the uniqueness of it all was what made the game for me, set it in a boring old desert city fighting power hungry corporations (very thinly disguised as the conflicts we're facing in Iraq right now) and add in the usual simplfing gameplay like recharging health, and you're guna kill the game for me.

Though I'm still hopeful!

Andy

[size=8]PLANTS VS ZOMBIES[/size]
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Sabby

About to slip Prototype into the 360. SQUEE!!

Doomsday

Been getting back into Ocarina of Time, but I find myself in a very Halo mood tonight...

Andy

Command & Conquer
Kanes Wrath

Sabby

Prototype is exactly what I expected. Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, with tons of powers and a massive body count (and yes, thats a good thing) I love leaping out of a fight near death, landing in a crowd of civilians and just consuming like mad...

Avi

Rating on a scale of 1-10?  I'm thinking of picking it up tomorrow.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Sabby

8. 7 if you've overloaded yourself with pre-release hype. The combat is great though... I only have the basic stuff so far, buts its fairly easy to get the hang of. Just now I tentacle whipped a helicopter, but took a missile and was blown off the building... managed to quickly snap my body out and did a wide glide arch around the building, pulled up and came behind it and landed a kick into it.

Tonalberry

Woo, finally got my new graphics card in the mail today.  Just got done installing it a little while ago, and as far as I can tell, my game lagging problems are over!  Played a bit of EVE Online, and no troubles.

FlaminGlory

Sherlock Holmes Vs. Jack The Ripper

Sabby

Prototype is a little choatic to control... its not usually an issue, but the boss battles are cheap as hell, and sometimes in doors, so you NEED to evade and consume, but theres just no such thing as precision in this game, hehe.

Story has all the pieces of something really great. Its serviceable, but could have been so much more, which is a shame, because the narrative is pretty interesting. It looks like your recounting the story to a man on a rooftop in a flaming, ruined New York (he wears the garb of the enemy faction)

I was actually a little unnerved by one scene in the story (in a good way, no spoilies here!) and it hints at plenty of things, its just a bit of a mess and sells itself too short.

Enjoying it a lot though!

Soren Kisamora

right now,i borrowed my friends copy of mass effect for another run through[giant achievement whore ^^;]
usually at nights i either play halo 3,or team fortress 2[360]

Tonalberry

I'm happy because I finally got Star Wars: Republic Commando to work, and I've been enjoying it so far.  Hurray for awesome Star Wars FPSes!