Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPin

Granted...in front of you is your favorite chocolate bar but try as you might each time you peel at the wrapper, it seems to be never ending.

I wish for the next person's wish to be so corrupted that the person after them has to clean up the mess.

Adammair

Quote from: PigPin on May 02, 2014, 08:49:10 AM
I wish for the next person's wish to be so corrupted that the person after them has to clean up the mess.

:o  And how is that supposed to work, exactly? *chuckles*

I wish for a never-ending orgasm. (let's see the next person clean up that mess!) ;D

CaptainNexus616

Granted but you didn't specify who so now your girlfriend can't stop and is wanting to kill you for wishing the pleasruing misery upon her.

I wish for PigPin's monocle and hat!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Adammair

Granted, but the dog fur comes with it.

I wish to be 21 again, with all the knowledge and wisdom I've gained over the years intact.

Autumn52

Granted but now that you are so wise everyone else seems so stupid that you become a hermit.

I wish I could stay in Norway forever
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

PigPin

Granted but due to the fact the genie decided to plug Norway into Google maps and found multiple listing; you find yourself forever staying in Norway, Michigan with no desire to travel anywhere else.

I wish for the ability to travel at the speed of light.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but now you can only travel at the speed of light and nothing else even when you are crawling. Have fun finding yourself in Norway Michigan when  you roll in your sleep at home.

I wish for the Batmobile from the Dark Knight movies
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

fantasygirl90

Granted but it turns out to not have a motor

I wish to have a never ending glass of Tea

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but now everything you eat or drink becomes tea.

I wish I had sushi.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

fantasygirl90

Granted, but the fish turns out to still be live and wiggles in your stomach.

I wish to be on a 4-wheeler in the woods.

Adammair

Granted. I didn't know you knew how to skateboard... :P

I wish for a job I enjoy, that I can do from home, and that makes me independently wealthy.

fantasygirl90

Skateboard? for about 4 feet lol

Granted, but you never see the light of day again...trapped in the basement of your home constantly working.

Adammair

I wish for you to be my assistant, trapped in my basement, too, fantasygirl90. Mwahahahaha! :P

fantasygirl90

Granted, but you have to put up with my incessant chatter 24/7.

I wish for a perfect day at the beach.

Adammair

Granted. It's a perfect day...for the sharks! Enjoy being torn to pieces by Jaws...

I wish for a warm, sunny day to relax on the beach...and an ice cold beer.

fantasygirl90

Granted, you're enjoying your beer very much then you hear the screams of a woman out in the water. Your manly instinct is to jump in and save her, unfortunately for you pirahnnas like the taste of your flesh just as much as hers :0

Batman4560

I wish Fantasygirl would make a wish.

fantasygirl90

Granted Batman lol I'm sorry

I wish that we could have a real life superhero

Batman4560

Granted but I charge a steep fee. I don't have all the money Bruce Wayne does.

I wish I had a sexy super villain.

fantasygirl90

Granted, but the sexy super villan has stolen all the money in the city and you must defeat her to receive your payment.

Batman4560

FIEND! *Slams fist into palm.* I wish I had a loyal sidekick.

fantasygirl90

Granted, but your loyal sidekick is very distracting

I wish I was Batman's Robin ;)

Batman4560

Granted, I see no way to make this a bad thing. OH Granted but you are secretly the villain.

I wish I never knew about you being the villain.

fantasygirl90

Granted, but your horrible suspicions will never leave you be.

I wish for a way to take over the world

Adammair

Granted, you devise a way to take over the world, but the world's government leaders band together and stop you.

I wish to hold a record in the Guinness Book.