Extreme Survival [NC, EX] (Female characters only)

Started by Dashenka, July 09, 2012, 05:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Me and my writingpartner for this game, TheDoctor46, are looking for a few female characters.

The setting is a tropical island where a handful of scarcely dressed women are dropped for a game show. They are told to survive for a certain amount of time in order to bring home a prize of money. However it is a bit staged. In reality, the game show is run by a corporation or organization or whatever. Rich people place million dollar bets on a lot of things, like who wins, who loses, who's gay, who's the oldest.

So far, pretty straightforward. Now comes the [EX] part. The organization has ways to genetically alter the flora and fauna. Meaning some of the plants and animals are not like the real world. They are controlled by a controller hosting the game. All of this, unknown to the females on the island.

What they soon realize is that the island and in fact the whole game show, is not what it seems and soon they find themselves in a desperate struggle for their lives.

What to expect in this game. Some keywords:

Rape by plants and fictional animals.
Lots of smut
Good character development as the island is slowly driving them crazy
Death

Yes. There is a chance your character will die. We, the game hosts, randomly pick a character who then dies. This could be by any means. Either she gets killed by a plant or animal, or she gets murdered by another female who just wants to get off the damn island with the money as quick as possible.
If you join, you are allowed to create another character who is then flown onto the island, oblivious to what's happening. So the characters may die but you are entitled to make a new one after the first one died.

For this game we are looking for female characters only. I don't mind if they are played by male players as long as the character is female.

Any takers?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Roxy Rocket

Huh.

Tentative interest. I might end up a bit too busy but it sounds like a plan.

What are you looking for in terms of writing format and style?

AurelieCatena

I'm not at all into sex with animals and plants, but very much into the violent, extreme, NC interactions with other human beings and suffering from the environment.

Do you think I could enjoy this game?

Dashenka

Free for you to decide. If you want first person you are free. Third person would be good as well Roxy Rocket.

Aurelie, the game was based on a picture which involved a 'creature' having sex with a girl. It will play a role in the game I think and I'm not sure if you would enjoy the game still. Only you can judge that. Even if we play your character around all that, it would still be in the game.

AurelieCatena

Well, I have nothing against it happening to others but I would not like it to happen to my character... So, I guess whether I will enjoy this game or not is going to depend upon the tastes of the other players. I'm going to keep an eye on this game and see who enters it before applying myself.

Blinkin

This is just different and interesting enough that I'll toss my hat into the ring. I've played female often enough to feel comfortable with it and the proposed content... as long as she can TRY to fight back if someone tries to kill her. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vassus

I offer myself as a candidate. I don't see the need to ramble on, so I'll just say this looks interesting.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Dashenka

Goodmorning and thank you all for your interest.

Nothing is set in stone, so fighting back will obviously not be a problem. Nobody dies a horrible death without fighting it :)

At the moment we are looking to play with around 4 or 5 females max.

If you decide to join, please make an interesting enough character but always keep in mind she might be killed. Either by a plant, a beast or some of the other contenders. If the latter is the case, we shall again randomly decide who gets to kill who.

I'm leaving it open a little longer but do intent to get this started at the end of today (GMT).

Shjade

Questions:

- Is there a goal? Meaning, is it possible to "win" the game eventually, or is this just meant to be ongoing until everyone involved just stops posting, more or less?

- Are the women all dropped in together or do they start out split up?

- How are contestants chosen? Do they look for women who seem like they might have a good shot of actually doing well on the island, or are more victimish types preferred, or a mixture, or...?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Dashenka

Answers:

- I think there should be a goal. What that goal is, I'm not sure. I do like fixed endings so I do tend to say, yes you can win the game. Especially taking into consideration the balance between smut and plot, I think there should definately be a point where one is the winner.

- For the sake of the game, I think they are all dropped seperately. For all of you who've seen the movie, The Condemned, that is about it.

- I think the contestants have first of all applied voluntarily, since they all think they are going to an ordinary island and have to survive. Because the game is staged by a large organization who wants to make money out of it by bets, I think a bit of a both. A gorgeous bimbo with no sense of survival wouldn't make a good bet but a good survivor who isn't a looker won't get any interest in bets at all.

I hope I cleared that up a bit :)

MzHyde

Shjade

Cleared up indeed. ^.^

Did you want people to PM you character concepts or something if they're interested?
◕/◕'s

Dashenka

I will be creating my own character in the next few hours. Still hesitating if I should make a seperate OOC thread. Given the rotation of candidates I think I should. When I do I will post a link here for everybody so they can post their character sheets there.

One rule though, a picture is needed. No anime, hentai, drawing or something. A real picture. (preferably more than one)

Thank you all for showing interest. Let's have some fun...

Shjade

Quote from: Dashenka on July 10, 2012, 11:35:19 AM
One rule though, a picture is needed. No anime, hentai, drawing or something. A real picture. (preferably more than one)

It's times like these that it'd be nice if there were some easy way to identify an unfamiliar model in a picture that doesn't credit the model. -.-
◕/◕'s

AKunoichi

Blinkin

I think this knocks me out then. Being blind, there's no way I can pick a picture, much lesschoose one.

Unless you want to make an exception or someone help me out, I'm going to have to drop.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Dashenka

A very detailed description would work as well. Just meant no anime or hentai or stuff.

Blinkin

Detailed descriptions I can do. No problem.

Didn't mean to sound pissy, just putting out that the pics were beyond my capability.

When we know where to send a character, I'll send it out.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Dashenka

Picture/Description:

Name: Samyra Johnson

Brief character description:

Samyra her mother is from Turkey, her dad from America. She was raised relatively normal and protective in a large city suburb. Not having a real proper job she signed up for the game show to earn some money. When with friends, Samy is outgoing and helpful but in big groups she can be a bit shy. Whether or not she is a real fighter and has what it takes to survive on a deserted tropical island she doesn't know but she is willing to expand her borders and go beyond her comfort zone to win the money. If that means bullying others off the island, she won't shun it.

Dashenka

Okay for now I have decided to put character sheets in here. As you can see, it's not a very elaborate sheet, just some basic info. Let the rest shine through in the posts you make. So let's see those girls you guys come up with. Make them interesting enough.

Blinkin

Name: Christina Snow
Height: 5'8
Weight: 124 lbs
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Eyes: Emerald Green

The only girl of 5 children on a Texas farm, Chris had what could be called a rough and tumble childhood that required more than a little backbone when it came to standing up to 4 older brothers. Although her mother tried to raise her as a girl, her efforts were largely wasted until Chris encountered puberty and suddenly was very, very different than "the boys." Seemingly overnight her brothers were less interested in proving who was the better man and more interested in teasing her about being a pretty girl... a girl-next-door beauty that seemed to as suddenly attract the eye of every guy in her community.

Growing up with 4 competitive siblings, Cris (never Christina!) had all the normal interest that was necessary to keep up with the mob... she learned to hunt, fish, ride and camp in the Texas wilderness. That's not to say that she didn't learn anything about being a girl... it just came later in life. When she learned it though... she excelled!

Chris is a strikingly beautiful woman who hasn't fully overcome either her tomboyish ways nor the sweet girl-next-door image that she's been blessed with, she's been called a "Tall Drink of Water by more than one stetson wearing cowboy.

Thick, slightly curly strawberry blonde hair falls about her shoulders and frames a heart shaped face that's dominated with large, dark green eyes in a naturally toned soft tanned complexion that's the result of some hispanic blood somewhere in her distant past. A straight, perky nose is centered over lips that are use to smiles and firm, almost stubburn cin. Her slender neck merges into a torso with good shoulders, firm and generous C-cup breast that are topped with large, ducky nipples and a slender, firm abdomine before flowing into rounded hips and tight ass. Long, toned legs finish out the athletic figure that manages to look trim while maintainingan image of soft curves that are pleasing to the eyes.

Chris is a Junior at A&M majoring in Botany with a minor in Biology. When she heard about the opportunity to be on a new survival show, she was sure that she could handle the challenge, have an adventure and win some much needed money for her family. She's excited to be accepted to the event.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Miyu

Name Mikaela Rumtrakoff
Age24
HairRed
EyesBlue
Description

Mikaela was borned in Russia, ever since she was little she was always into sports and physical fitness. While in school she became part of the school’s swimming team and even won a couple of championships. She had many friends and a lot more of them were guys than girls, they knew that she was a lesbian and still they befriended her which made her just be herself trusting them. However as fate would have it not all is fun and play with her.

One night her parents were out in a wedding, they drank a lot. Mika had only sixteen years old and she had to drive her parents home. However a truck fell asleep and she did not saw it causing her to trash into a tree. Being saved by her seat belt was one thing however her two parents died in the car accident. Ever since then she lived alone and barely did anything. She recruited herself to her house sort to say and became distant.

One night while on the internet she saw the add for the island, thinking it was about time for her to get out of the depression she signed up and won. She saw this as a opportunity to get her body back in shape and to meet some people while at it. She moved to the states using the will money from her parents and waited until she was contacted for the game show hoping she could at least be back to her old self.

MzHyde

Name:May Watanabe

Brief Bio: An Asian-American girl born and raised in San Francisco, California. May is a friendly and upbeat girl that loves to stay active and fit. She relishes the gorgeous west coast weather and takes every opportunity to be outside and active. Perhaps a bit too active for some, her boundless energy can sometimes exasperate her friends. Weather it's running, hiking, volleyball, surfing, or just taking a stroll, she never seems to stop moving and is always looking for something new to try. Her father emigrated from Japan and moved to New York City, where he met May's mother. The two hit it off and shortly after the wedding bells rang, the couple moved to the west coast where their daughter was born. Her mother is a casting director for one of the major studios. As a result, May's had a few bit roles and even done a couple of commercials, though she's never 'hit it big'. The buxom asian doesn't seem to mind, however, as acting isn't really as passion of hers. Currently, she is working as a personal assistant. May heard about the 'contest' and she signed up quickly, hoping to have a lot of fun. The cash prize is a secondary objective in her mind. She's never been in a survival situation before and thinks the prospect is exciting.

TheDoctor46

Hi all,

I will be playing the parts of the owner of the corporation who is running this game, as well as controlling all animals and plants. I will also be co-managing this story with Dashenka.

Below is the link the main story thread. I have done an introduction. Once your character sheets have been approved, then myself and Dashenka ask you all to post your individual character sheet again on the main thread and then to write your introduction to the island. Each scantily clad woman will be transported to a different section of the island, it will be up to you to decide where.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145722.0

EDIT: MzHyde, Miyu and Blinkin, your character sheets have been approved, you are therefore allowed to post your initial posts on the main thread  :-)

Still accepting character sheets  :-)

Dashenka

I have added some things for the game effect. Each girl will wear the same bikini set only each in a different colour. I will make a character thread later on as it will add a bit to the game aspect of the game. If that makes sense. So please pick a colour you would like your girl to wear. You can't select white cause my girl has it :)