fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Hello I am looking for someone to help me make a game. :)
the idea I have is a fantasy island type idea.

The base idea for the game is this island has been made for fantasy beings to go to get away from humans, this island has many locations for the beings to live and is spelled so that no humans can find it unless they are invited. It also changes in shape and size as more people move to it, so it can handily any amount of people.
(idea can be improved this is just a base line idea)
Chara welcome straight, bi, gay, tran, fata and anything in-between.

ooc tread made
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234394.0
check it out and let me know what you think

also here is the chara page please add you people there as well please :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234395.0

first thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234633.new#new - council building working on the rest

2nd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234634.new#new   - the town

3rd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234635.new#new - the school

4th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234636.new#new - the beach areas

5th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new - the forest area

6th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234638.new#new - the caves

7th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237535 - the lakes.

8th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237534.0 - the mountains

anyway my idea if for a council for the island, the people who run it and keep it safe.

So we need council people, i thing 8 leader of each type of being on the island so you have

Shifter council woman midnight Shadow - All shifter and neko and being who have animal DNA or can shift there form who do not fall under another council spot.

Myth council man Dayth Aramil  - strong being who is a myth to most people, could be Greek, Roman or another myth and so on

legend council man Drake - these are being who are classed as legends so dragons, phoenix, genies or and the like

embraced  - like like vampires, emotion vampires, being who fed off others to live

Demons council man  Raigus - any demon you can think of

angels council woman Lucia Kalenia
- any angel you can think of

Magic users - being who use magic like witchs, wizards, Sorceress, and being like that

humans
- these being the humans who are welcome there.

i think that covers all types of beings, but if anyone can think of a being which can not fit into one of them let me :D

anyway i need people to make council people, these will be the people who lead the island and keep it hidden and what not :)
so let me know if you want to make one :D

the island is home to any kind of fantasy being a few would be:
vampires, were-wolves, elves, dwarfs, nekos, anthros, dragons, weres, witches, wizards, mages, gods, goddess, merfolk, shifters, shape shifters, phoenix, trolls, giants, fairy's, fae and any others people an think of.

The island:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Now there are a mix of locations for it:

The school (for beings of any age, to go and learn to use there power, to teach if they want)

The town (where there are shops for everything someone could want, and new ones opening all the time)

The beach

The forest

the desert

the mountains

the caves

Lakes:

and any other which can be thought off.

Open to ideas and help in making this game, would need someone who has started a game on here before. This is my first time making one, so I would need help in how to do so.

I hope someone would like to help me :) please pm if you do :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

Looking for someone to help make this game work, or people who want to play it.

Many plots could be played out, main plot being someone is trying to find away onto the island (hunters or maybe evil demons) to wreck or take over the island. The island have to put togther a team who will keep the peace, and help make sure the island is safe for everyone who lives there.
also day to day lives plots,
welcome to straight, bis, fata, tran and any others.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Cool thanks :D have you ran a group before? or helped one run?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

cool, hopefully i can get it started :)

zenpai

Quote from: rachels270692 on July 15, 2015, 07:42:07 AM
Cool thanks :D have you ran a group before? or helped one run?
I can get mine started. it the keeping it going without it going off coarse that gets me. but i like the creative side of your idea
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Ziya

This looks interesting. I'll definitely be checking in on this often. Also, I don't have any experience running a game, but I do have good attention to detail and am a quick learner, so maybe I could help out a little?

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on July 21, 2015, 09:52:38 PM
I can get mine started. it the keeping it going without it going off coarse that gets me. but i like the creative side of your idea

Right how would we get this started? would you say hopefully if we have a few people willing to help keep it going we should do well :D

Quote from: Lilark on July 22, 2015, 12:20:55 AM
This looks interesting. I'll definitely be checking in on this often. Also, I don't have any experience running a game, but I do have good attention to detail and am a quick learner, so maybe I could help out a little?

Sure once we get it going if you have any idea and want to help keep it going that would be great :D

rachels270692

new pics added of the locations, of an idea of what the island and places will look like.

zenpai

youcould work the story out to be a slice of life story. with all the randomness a world for monster can bring.

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on July 24, 2015, 04:45:13 PM
youcould work the story out to be a slice of life story. with all the randomness a world for monster can bring.

ya that sounds like a great idea :D

Ziya

I like that idea quite a bit too. Especially since most of my characters tend to be sarcastic but dependable. I can see it now...

"You want me to take this WHERE? Oh sure, let me just strap on my magical cup of flight. I'm sure the dragons won't mind!"

ShadowOfTheDay

Okay, sad to say I probably won't be able to add to much to the development of this, but I'd definitely be interested in joining you guys in this,

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on July 25, 2015, 01:39:53 AM
I like that idea quite a bit too. Especially since most of my characters tend to be sarcastic but dependable. I can see it now...

"You want me to take this WHERE? Oh sure, let me just strap on my magical cup of flight. I'm sure the dragons won't mind!"

lol cool :D

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on July 25, 2015, 07:35:01 PM
Okay, sad to say I probably won't be able to add to much to the development of this, but I'd definitely be interested in joining you guys in this,

it is ok, you are welcome to join us when we get it up and running :D

zenpai

rachels be you have a template in mind for character creation? or are you not that far along yet.

rachels270692

Vanetias

Can I play as a human researcher who visits the island for studying it's fauna around the place?

rachels270692

Sure as long as he has a link to a fantasy being :) that would be cool

Vanetias

rachels270692

yep as long as they are links in some way, sib, lover, really good friends, sex slave ;P and so on. they just need to be trusted to get onto the island seeing as it is a safe haven for fantasy beings.

Vanetias

rachels270692

cool :D i can not wait to get this game up and running funny :)

Vanetias

Though, who's gonna play as the sex elemental?  Just curious.

rachels270692

I am happy to have them play out if both people are happy with that. :)