RP Partner(s) Wanted!

Started by LivingDoll, June 06, 2008, 10:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingDoll

I am new to this board, so I'll need someone who has patience for my partner. No, I'm not new to RP [erotic or not], just to this community.
I am bisexual, so either male or female partners are welcomed.

Interests:
BDSM
Furry
Incest
Non-consensual
Watersport
Guro

I'm also very open-minded and not limited to these subjects.
I will try anything once.

Please message me if you'd like to play or be partners.  ;)

Arlyn

You may want to post something like that into your Ons and Offs section of the board.  This particular part of the board is best served by posting the types of ideas you have for an RP that you want to have, and others will respond if they're interested.  Or, you look through the one x ones that are here, and reply to the ideas you like that other people have come up with.

huls699

i am also new to the area so if you'd care to work thru some fun and interesting roleplay together just look me up i'm very open to most any kind of ideas here

The Great Triangle

Given your rather exotic interests, it may help to introduce yourself in social threads like the Steambox, and try to see if you can find anyone who shares your interests.

The steambox can be found in the adult socializing forum at the center of the main forum screen. PM me if you're having trouble finding it.

When entering the steambox, always enter from the back!
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

james42smith

Good day,

I'm also quite new to this world and noticed your interest in the "non-consensual" theme. We might be able to produce something quite interesting. Let me know if you are still seeking that kind of scene and we can then try to develop a story line and go from there.

xxx

James