News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lex87author

I must time delayed ESP lol

IberiaSloane will you make a psychic out of me?

Zealously Jaded

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: oraphi on November 05, 2010, 11:19:13 AM
heyyyyy what do you mean definitely not? *sniffles*

hrm maybe Insanityenviesme? *milkshake clogged straw suckie noise* huh? what? ._.

-gives her a look of pure evil-
That...is....mean...
-stomach grumbles-
-makes a note to find her addiction and torture her with it-
-her name gives him a pretty good idea, albeit a naughty one-

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on November 05, 2010, 11:45:47 AM
Nope it's me!

Lex you coming back?

Sorry, Sin..Just li'l ol me!

Not disappointed to see me, are you, Sin?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lex87author

Just a little late again AT

Could it be IberiaSloane coming back to join us?

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on November 05, 2010, 11:47:10 AM
Sorry, Sin..Just li'l ol me!

Not disappointed to see me, are you, Sin?

Never disappointed to see you :)

I'm thinking Rubi?

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Thanks Sin!
But sorry I had to out psych you! ;)

How bout Oraphi next?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zealously Jaded

Nope I out psyched you.

I predict....insanity! whos going to not post on purpose

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Gimme a year's supply of chocolate truffle and I'll make sure you are a certified psychic whenever you predict me to come in next!

Are you okay with that, Sin?
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

Nope I don't give chocolate, I'm female I hoard it! I squirrel it away until Xmas then give it as presents all white and powdery MWAHAHAHAHA.

Insanity at checkout number 1!

Insanityenviesme

then you leave me no choice!
-pulls out the whip-
-grins-

Sin, to receive her spankings!
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

Oooooh, promise? I need to get to bed since its well past my bedtime :) hehe

Insanity again!

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Sealed in blood, my sweet! :p

-laughs-
Sin again to take her goodnight kiss
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

I can't resist this thread while I'm here, either, so...

Nope, it's me!  But only once, as I'm off again until about Wednesday! (I hope!)

Insanity?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

-glomps Harley-
I missed you!!
-pokes away-

harley?
Moments of Sanity

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Insanityenviesme

Nah uh..Its me again!! I'm on a quest to find chocolate that wont give you a headache!! :p

Uhh..Oraphi?
Moments of Sanity

oraphi

No fair, you said chocolate! Of course it was going to be me next.  :P

Hrms maybe Lex?

Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
How would I let anyone else but me below you when you're the riddler and Milkshake girl :p

You're out of your mind, Oraphi! :p
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

12 hours later I come to take my kiss :)

Insanity

Insanityenviesme

You made me wait too long, Sin..I gave it to someone else! :p

Are you mad, Sin?
Moments of Sanity

Angzyn

*Pops in after a late night block party* I'm not Sin nor am I mad....Hungover yes. Mad no.

Insanityenviesme
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Insanityenviesme

Reporting for duty, Ma'am!!
-salutes-

Would you please pull your shirt back a little more, Ma'am?
-grins mischievously-
Moments of Sanity

Angzyn

No sorry *winks* you have not been a good little soldier as of late. Now get down and give me 20....

Insanityenviesme
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Zealously Jaded

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish