RMS's "how did the above person end up like this ?"

Started by ReflectManSmile, June 29, 2011, 01:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReflectManSmile

Greetings people !

It is time for a "how did this ... end.......... up like this ?".

It's simple. You look for the above person's statement, and you think how did it happened. It can be realistic, or completely crazy.
You then add your statement.

For example :

Quote from: ReflectManSmile
I'm running in the rain wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I'll answer :

You were doing some laundry. You had nothing to wear but summer clothing. Hanging the clothes, it started to rain and the wind blew hard... making your laundry fly away. So run for it !

My statement :
I'm doing a robbery in a bank with a pineapple.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Antioch

Your hard on cash and couldn't afford the gun so you grabbed the closest hard thing....a pineapple.

I'm walking underwater, without a scuba tank, and I can still breathe.

ReflectManSmile

You were a volunteer to be the first human to receive a gills transplant. It was well hidden behind a dark operation of genetic mutations. You didn't notice until today, when you lost your wallet in the lake... You have been looking for three hours, now. No success... :P

I won at the lottery but I'm in jail.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"