News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokegirls! (we need more pokegirls played!)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

Quotelike I said... everyone's probably gonna end up playing at least one or two characters that are another tamer's pokegirl. Hence the character limit of 8. We might even consider making/playing one pokegirl character for each person's tamer character.
Considering the "way", the tamers tame the pokegirls it would be better that way. It would be awkward, if two characters of the same player would have sex.

I will post my character sheet later. My character will probably have three pokegirls.

Are there any restrictions, considering the rarity?

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 30, 2010, 11:22:47 PM
Look over my 'dead characters' file on my Off/Ons to see if you can handle the idea..

Ooh..so it's a guy that's been turned into a pokegirl...:P

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on July 01, 2010, 12:10:57 AM
Considering the "way", the tamers tame the pokegirls it would be better that way. It would be awkward, if two characters of the same player would have sex.

I will post my character sheet later. My character will probably have three pokegirls.

Are there any restrictions, considering the rarity?

preferably we just start with one each... and then capture and tame more as we go along

rarity restrictions... hmm... as long as you can come up with a legitimate reason for how you came to find said 'rare' pokegirl, it's okay. Do not start out with any unique, legendary, or higher evolutions of pokegirls. I will come up with a system to distribute legendary and unique ones if we are going to use them at all.

for the day system... 2 years is 730 days, I think a safe expectation for the duration of this rp would be one to two months if it gets off the ground at all. So I'm going to equate the time difference and post like, what each hour in real life will be in game time.

I'm also going to create a systematic leveling system so that people don't power play their skills and stuff up too high too quick. It will be things like: win a battle, +1 level to the pokegirls that fight, and the tamer; each good paragraph will equate to either a level or a half a level.... etc.

Panthean

We now have an OOC thread

All completed info sheets will be posted in the OOC thread for reference. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73971.new#new

Nyarly

I'm finally done with my characters:

Tamer
Name: Rico
Role: Tamer
Appearance: Slender and rather short, green eyes, blond hair with ponytail, wears black shorts, a dark blue t-shirt and glasses
Short Bio: He is a rather timid boy, who lived in a small village. He was always quite adventurous and ran away from home several times. He likes cats very much and therefore prefers cat-like pokegirls.
Since he was a child, he wanted to become a tamer, as it is a respectable job that promises much adventure, but back then he was frightened by the methods to do so. That changed as he got older, especially when he underwent puberty. The time to become one finally came, when his childhood friend Mia underwent threshold and became a Catgirl. He passed the test for the basic license and made her the first pokegirl of his harem. Then he left his town to explore the world, meet other tamers and, of course, tame other pokegirls.
Starter Pokegirl: Mia

Pokegirl
Name: Mia
Role: Pokegirl
Type: Animorph, very near human
Appearance: Mia is a human-looking pokegirl of average height (a bit taller than Rico even), who is quite slender. She has short black hair, topped with cat ears, and eyes of the same color. On her back, she has a long tail and her breasts are a C-cup. Being very human-like, she has no fur, except for her ears and tail.
She wears a sleeveless shirt, which is short enough to show her midriff and blue jean shorts.
Short Bio: Mia was originally a human, who had pokegirl blood in her. She was the best friend of Rico, knowing him since they were six years old. As they became older, Mia felt more and more attracted to him, a feeling that he, unbeknown to her, shared.
Being the granddaughter of a breeder, she often helped at their farm. The constant exposure to pokegirls eventually triggered her blood and she underwent threshold and became a Catgirl. After the initial shock subsided, she made the decision to become Rico's first pokegirl, convincing him to finally make his test to become a tamer.
She is fiercely loyal to Rico, even more as a pokegirl and will him protect from any danger.

Name: Catgirl
Element: Normal
Rarity: Uncommon
Diet: Human style foods (enjoys fish and milk products)
Libido: Average (becomes High monthly at New Moon)
Attacks: Leap, Kitten's Roar, Fury Swipes, Glare, Foresight, Agility, Double Kick
Enhancements: Enhanced Speed (x2), Enhanced Agility(x3), Enhanced Senses(x2), high hand-eye coordination, night vision
Evolves To: Cabbit (orgasm), Housecat (normal), Griffon (Angel Stone), Cheetit (Cat E-Medal), Cheshire (Psi Crystal), Shaguar (Ice Crystal), Tigress (battle stress), Catfish (Water Stone), Mistoffeles (Mana Crystal)
Evolves From: Kitten (normal)

If anyone wants to play Mia, just let me know.

ragarth

Instead of playing a Tamer, can I play a researcher? Problem is, she's got a blood gift/curse and is at risk of thresholding. Less scrupulous tamer's could take advantage of this, especially if her research is on an area they don't like- such as if she's doing research for parity to find a solution to the need for taming to not go feral.

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 01, 2010, 05:27:34 PM
Instead of playing a Tamer, can I play a researcher? Problem is, she's got a blood gift/curse and is at risk of thresholding. Less scrupulous tamer's could take advantage of this, especially if her research is on an area they don't like- such as if she's doing research for parity to find a solution to the need for taming to not go feral.

that's fine... there's a a character limit of 8 so feel free to play more characters too.

I'd jump at the chance to have Jason be the tamer in said plot-line... but he's a highly moral character so I don't think it'd be right... I think a good villain tamer character is in order, if you don't mind...

Name: Jacob
Role: Tamer (Villain)
Appearance: Looks very similar to Jason except a bit weaker in muscular tone. He is very strong looking, but also extremely thin. He has medium length bright blonde hair, brown eyes, and is 5'8" in height. He has a very deep voice, evil sounding. He wears a black duster coat, loosely fit blue jeans, and a white tank top. He also wears a few necklaces with tribal symbols. He wears black boots.
Short Bio: mystery, discover as the story goes along.
Blood Gifts/Curses: Endurance, Agility, Strength, Speed, Monster Out (the ability to transform into the male version of a pokegirl temporarily), Longevity (extra long life span), Darkness, Enhanced Senses (all),
Talents: Master martial artist, form is unknown; marksmanship (guns); insanely high perceptive reflexes (so skilled that he could appear to be able to dodge bullets by watching things like a trigger pull)
Starter Pokegirl: Blood-Pool (rarely ever uses her, tries to keep her a secret)
Other pokegirls: unknown/undecided

Information on "Blood-Pool" is unknown by anyone in the story, at least for now (this character is going to be one of the main villains for Jason, if anyone wants a main villain to fight against, let me know)

Nickname: Blood-Pool
Role: Pokegirl (Jacob)
Appearance: An elemental of blood, able to alter her form, and increase her size by consuming enemies.
Type: Blood Wraith (Custom)
Short Bio: more mystery... but this is mainly because I haven't decided for sure yet.
Talents: basically anything
Known attacks: Blood Cannon (fires a splash of disease ridden, slimy blood), Blood Bath (basically explodes, showering the area around herself), Blood Infusion (flushes an enemies system out with her blood, and gives her control of their practically dead bodies), Blood Effusion (explodes an organic enemy, siphoning their blood for her form), Blood Blades (turns blood into sharp edged blades), Consume (consumes an enemy whole, immediately rotting them within her form)

ragarth

Righto, I'm trying to find a rat or mouse pokegirl to use.

Panthean

the basic mouse pokegirl is Titmouse

is there a preference for which element you would like... it'd be easier to find one for you

ragarth

Panthean

bad news... there are none

good news... I allow custom pokegirls in this rp

EmptyEternity

So I just googled these 'pokegirls'.

I am now tying the noose. I have nothing left to live for knowing that the perfect setting has already been conceived.

Panthean

Quote from: EmptyEternity on July 01, 2010, 09:47:04 PM
So I just googled these 'pokegirls'.

I am now tying the noose. I have nothing left to live for knowing that the perfect setting has already been conceived.

So... you're joining?

ragarth

How's this for my character's mom:
Name: Lab Pet (mousewife/a-bra hybrid pokegirl)
Element: Psychic
Rarity: Extremely Rare
Diet: Human-style food, cheese has special effects
Libido: high
Strong Vs: Poison, Psychic, fighting, ghost
Weak Vs: Bug, Dark, Ghost, fighting, fear attacks
Attacks: teleport, foresight, confusion, Scratch, Agility
Enhancements: Night Vision, extremely good digestive system, Heightened Intuition, Enhanced Hearing (x4), Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Tactile Sense (x8), telepathy
Evolves To: Lab Rat
Evolves From: Titmouse
Description: A rare evolution from Titmice who show unusually high intelligence and psychic affinity, Lab Pet pokegirls were created by Sukebe as lab assistants when the A-bra was found to sleep on the job a little too often. Titmouse's desire for cleanliness evolves with this form, turning that into an obsession with precision and orderliness which combine with their superior senses to make them excellent lab assistants. They have a distinct preference for long, flowing garments such as lab or trench-coats.

Lab Pets are similar in form to titmice, their bodies covered in usually white fur, with pink noses at the end of their muzzles and large round, sensitive ears. Their hands are tipped in small claws, and their feet are digitigrade, making most footwear impossible for them. They always have fur-less tails coming from their rumps- a feature that lab pets are usually quite proud of.

Lab Pets tend to get along poorly with cat-type pokegirls, and though their intelligence rivals that of A-bras, they tend to get quite competitive with them, and so don't work very well with them either. Lab Pets are naturally submissive, and prone to distracting easily, though they are far more capable of concentrating for long times than their titmouse counterparts.

Additional evolutions will just be combinations of the mousewife and the later stages of A-bra. If my character is forced into threshold, she'd start as a titmouse and evolve up the lab pet chain.

Panthean

good, like it

Come up with a character sheet I guess... put down what nickname you want for her and such.

ragarth

Hahaha! I could make her mother her pokegirl, inherited from her father.

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 01, 2010, 10:51:44 PM
Hahaha! I could make her mother her pokegirl, inherited from her father.

In Jason's story... which I think I'm figuring out how to make it work with this rp... his father gets shot and killed when he is young. He eventually gets older and goes through his dad's stuff to find an extremely powerful pokegirl who actually trains him to become a good tamer and fighter himself. I also intend to have her become a huge mastermind of evil, and from the start planned for her to be older than anyone else alive. She's a Vampire, and was bitten and turned about 15 years after Sakube comes around, and was actually born in the 1870's... making her between 350 and 400 years old.

ragarth

Can my character have one of those collars to keep her from being captured if she does threshold?

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 01, 2010, 11:03:56 PM
Can my character have one of those collars to keep her from being captured if she does threshold?

I guess... what's the plot you're going for though?

ragarth

Unless you as the GM thresholds her, I won't be doing so, rather I'll let her run as a researcher/trainer until somebody decides to force her to threshold either by illegal means or OOC agreement. I don't want to make it too easy, though, so the collar would make taming her more difficult. Such a device could readily be illegal though, since they're supposed to be keyed to a particular owner and she's not owned.

Panthean

okay... threshhold will be up to you since it's your character

ragarth

How's this:

Name: Felicia Bryanston
Player: ragarth
Role: researcher
Type: human
Appearance: A short woman of about 5' 5", Felicia is a brown haired, blue eyed lab assistant. Her features are vaguely mouse-like, from her thin fingers to quick shift of her eyes and the way she tends to fidget with anything in her hands. She's always seen wearing her white labcoat, her wire-rimmed reading classes in one pocket, and a clip-board of her latest research in hand.
Blood Gifts/Curses: Empathy
Skills/Talents: Research Experience, Doctorate of Science Education, Brilliant
Short Bio: Felicia's father, Dominic Bryanston, is a Scientist doing advance research in the Parity Labs near Greenford. His alpha pokegirl, a Lab Pet named Brinny, is also his primary research assistant. 22 years ago, Dominic fathered Felicia with her mother, Brinny. Felicia has always enjoyed academic success, easily making the top of her class and even skipping grades. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from college with her Doctorate, but ran into trouble when she went for her research license- A mandatory test showed that she had a high risk of thresholding, and in the field of studying pokegirl, who wants that in a research assistant? After an extended period checking, crosschecking, and her father funneling money into the college, Felicia managed to get her license, and so began her career as research assistant to her father and mother. Felicia's father has since retired, taking his pension and settling into a house about a mile north of Greenford. He gave Felicia her mother's pokeball, since Brinny would go insane without the lab, and though Felicia technically owns her mother, she's still Brinnny's lab assistant in an arrangement that would make any Parity pundit proud.

Name: Brinny
Player: ragarth (message me if you want to play her)
Role: Pokegirl Research Lead
Type: Lab Pet
Appearance: Brinny is a 5' 10" anthropomorphic lab rat, solid white in color. Her eyes are albino red, and her claws are black. She can never be found without her lab-coat, and usually has a handful of sample vials scattered throughout her pockets.
Skills/Talents: Exceptional Senses, Telepathy, Brilliant, Research Experience
Short Bio: Brinny has been a research assistant to Felicia's father for most of her life, even as a Titmouse she carried trays and cleaned the labs. When she evolved, it was quite a surprise to Dominic, and the beginning of Brinny's career as a Scientist working for Felicia's father. As a pokegirl, Brinny still needs to be tamed on a regular basis or go feral, and it so happenned that one of those tamings produced Felicia. Brinny has always been supportive and proud of her daughter, doing the best that a pokegirl can do to encourage Felicia's interest in the sciences, and when Felicia finally got her research license, Brinny couldn't have been prouder. When Dominic made the decision to retire, Brinny expressed her desire to stay in the labs, and so Dominic passed her pokeball on to Felicia, and the title of Research Lead on to Brinny.

Location Sheet
Name: Parity Labs
Relative Location: Just inside Greenford
Difficulty: Off a side road, inside Greenford with a sign at the front door
Danger: 0, though feral pokegirls are kept here for research, they're under security
Attraction: Research! Parity Labs is funded by Parity. Their primary research deals with controlling a pokegirl's transition into a feral state with the hopes of making it easier for pokegirls to be equals in society.

Custom Pokegirl Sheet
Name: Lab Pet (mousewife/a-bra custom hybrid pokegirl)
Enhancements: Night Vision, extremely good digestive system, Heightened Intuition, Enhanced Hearing (x4), Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Tactile Sense (x8), telepathy
Description: A rare evolution from Titmice who show unusually high intelligence and psychic affinity, Lab Pet pokegirls were created by Sukebe as lab assistants when the A-bra was found to sleep on the job a little too often. Titmouse's desire for cleanliness evolves with this form, turning that into an obsession with precision and orderliness which combine with their superior senses to make them excellent lab assistants. They have a distinct preference for long, flowing garments such as lab or trench-coats.

Lab Pets are similar in form to titmice, their bodies covered in usually white fur, with pink noses at the end of their muzzles and large round, sensitive ears. Their hands are tipped in small claws, and their feet are digitigrade, making most footwear impossible for them. They always have fur-less tails coming from their rumps- a feature that lab pets are usually quite proud of.

Lab Pets tend to get along poorly with cat-type pokegirl, and though their intelligence rivals that of A-bras, they tend to get quite competitive with them, and so don't work very well with them either. Lab Pets are naturally submissive, and prone to distracting easily, though they are far more capable of concentrating than their titmouse counterparts.

Forget about the collar idea.

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 01, 2010, 11:33:36 PM
How's this:

Name: Felicia Bryanston
Player: ragarth
Role: researcher
Type: human
Appearance: A short woman of about 5' 5", Felicia is a brown haired, blue eyed lab assistant. Her features are vaguely mouse-like, from her thin fingers to quick shift of her eyes and the way she tends to fidget with anything in her hands. She's always seen wearing her white labcoat, her wire-rimmed reading classes in one pocket, and a clip-board of her latest research in hand.
Blood Gifts/Curses: Empathy
Skills/Talents: Research Experience, Doctorate of Science Education, Brilliant
Short Bio: Felicia's father, Dominic Bryanston, is a Scientist doing advance research in the Parity Labs near Greenford. His alpha pokegirl, a Lab Pet named Brinny, is also his primary research assistant. 22 years ago, Dominic fathered Felicia with her mother, Brinny. Felicia has always enjoyed academic success, easily making the top of her class and even skipping grades. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from college with her Doctorate, but ran into trouble when she went for her research license- A mandatory test showed that she had a high risk of thresholding, and in the field of studying pokegirl, who wants that in a research assistant? After an extended period checking, crosschecking, and her father funneling money into the college, Felicia managed to get her license, and so began her career as research assistant to her father and mother. Felicia's father has since retired, taking his pension and settling into a house about a mile north of Greenford. He gave Felicia her mother's pokeball, since Brinny would go insane without the lab, and though Felicia technically owns her mother, she's still Brinnny's lab assistant in an arrangement that would make any Parity pundit proud.

Name: Brinny
Player: ragarth (message me if you want to play her)
Role: Pokegirl Research Lead
Type: Lab Pet
Appearance: Brinny is a 5' 10" anthropomorphic lab rat, solid white in color. Her eyes are albino red, and her claws are black. She can never be found without her lab-coat, and usually has a handful of sample vials scattered throughout her pockets.
Skills/Talents: Exceptional Senses, Telepathy, Brilliant, Research Experience
Short Bio: Brinny has been a research assistant to Felicia's father for most of her life, even as a Titmouse she carried trays and cleaned the labs. When she evolved, it was quite a surprise to Dominic, and the beginning of Brinny's career as a Scientist working for Felicia's father. As a pokegirl, Brinny still needs to be tamed on a regular basis or go feral, and it so happenned that one of those tamings produced Felicia. Brinny has always been supportive and proud of her daughter, doing the best that a pokegirl can do to encourage Felicia's interest in the sciences, and when Felicia finally got her research license, Brinny couldn't have been prouder. When Dominic made the decision to retire, Brinny expressed her desire to stay in the labs, and so Dominic passed her pokeball on to Felicia, and the title of Research Lead on to Brinny.

Location Sheet
Name: Parity Labs
Relative Location: Just inside Greenford
Difficulty: Off a side road, inside Greenford with a sign at the front door
Danger: 0, though feral pokegirls are kept here for research, they're under security
Attraction: Research! Parity Labs is funded by Parity. Their primary research deals with controlling a pokegirl's transition into a feral state with the hopes of making it easier for pokegirls to be equals in society.

Custom Pokegirl Sheet
Name: Lab Pet (mousewife/a-bra custom hybrid pokegirl)

Lab Pets tend to get along poorly with cat-type pokegirl, and though their intelligence rivals that of A-bras, they tend to get quite competitive with them, and so don't work very well with them either. Lab Pets are naturally submissive, and prone to distracting easily, though they are far more capable of concentrating than their titmouse counterparts.

Forget about the collar idea.

*high fives*

awesome... couldn't have done it better myself.

Nyarly

My, this thread certainly grew, since I went to sleep.

By the way: Are my characters okay like that, Panthean?

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on July 01, 2010, 11:39:38 PM
My, this thread certainly grew, since I went to sleep.

By the way: Are my characters okay like that, Panthean?

yes... and if wolfy ever actually creates a character or two... we can start soon