Two games: Action and Horror

Started by Tom, February 19, 2008, 03:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I need a few more games. Here are a couple of setups that I'd like to try, but I'm open to other things as well. Have a look at my on's, and if you like what you see give me a call.

ACTION/ROMANCE
A dash of Die Hard. A dash of Speed. Or whatever your favourite action move is. The two main leads (m/f, m/m or f/f) fall in love, but must fight their way through car-chases, villains, explosions and disaster. I'll GM a game for two players. Love scene included, but not a big focus of the game.

KIDNAPPED
Heavy NC. A busty young woman is kidnapped and forced to do all sorts of unspeakable things against her will. Inspired by the Saw movies, but with a much more sexual emphasis.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Tom on February 19, 2008, 03:40:51 AM
I need a few more games. Here are a couple of setups that I'd like to try, but I'm open to other things as well. Have a look at my on's, and if you like what you see give me a call.

ACTION/ROMANCE
A dash of Die Hard. A dash of Speed. Or whatever your favourite action move is. The two main leads (m/f, m/m or f/f) fall in love, but must fight their way through car-chases, villains, explosions and disaster. I'll GM a game for two players. Love scene included, but not a big focus of the game.

KIDNAPPED
Heavy NC. A busty young woman is kidnapped and forced to do all sorts of unspeakable things against her will. Inspired by the Saw movies, but with a much more sexual emphasis.

Well I got drooped from the Black Tokyo game and the first option looks interesting.

Tom

Allright, you're it. As soon as we get a female character to this story, I'll get it going.

Humble Scribe

If you don't mind playing with a guy, I don't mind taking the female character in the second story. I've never seen Saw, but I can imagine...
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

Tom

Quote from: Humble Scribe on February 25, 2008, 11:11:11 AM
If you don't mind playing with a guy, I don't mind taking the female character in the second story. I've never seen Saw, but I can imagine...

Oh, I don't mind at all. I'll set up the game and throw you a link within 24 hours.

AKunoichi

So its a superspy trying to save a damsel in distress from a snuff Dungeon?

Tom

Quote from: AK47 on February 25, 2008, 05:11:57 PM
So its a superspy trying to save a damsel in distress from a snuff Dungeon?

While that sounds kinda fun, it is not what I had in mind. You volunteered for the 2player+GM action game, where we are still one player short - for the female role. Humble Scribe has signed up for the "horror" game, which is a solo game.

AKunoichi