News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F Seeking F (or M) for Various RPs

Started by Kaileikehi, May 29, 2016, 04:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaileikehi

Hiya! I’m Noxie, or Kai, but I prefer Noxie, and you’ve stumbled upon my search thread. I’m always seeking a good roleplay, but I most definitely have some preferences associated with that, so let’s get started, shall we?

For all that is good in the world, I highly suggest you go read my ons/offs list once you’ve gotten through this. You can find the link here> Ons/Offs Or in my signature if you don’t feel like scrolling back up all this way. Let’s begin with the most important stuff, shall we?

Quote from: ”Yes I stole this from my ons/off list. Sorry, not sorry.”

Basics
I’ve been roleplaying for about sixteen years and am currently in my early thirties, though my mental age tends to be a bit lower, or I’m just childish. My posts vary in length depending on my mood, partner, and general comfort level with the character in question. I can typically get out anywhere from 4-8 paragraphs depending on what my partner prefers and I will post-match (length) to the best of my ability so as not to over or underwhelm whomever I’m currently playing with. I try to post at least once every other day, more if able, though I will occasionally skip a day depending upon my current mental and physical health. If something comes up, I'll let you know. I prefer partners who can offer about the same, but I am completely open to those who may only be able to post once or twice a week. Any less than that and I might get bored. Life does happen though, so if something’s occurred, just inform me of your lack of ability to get a post in, even if it’s post-busyness. Communication is important, without it, rps die so quickly. You will never find a list of pre-mades from me, I make them per-rp.

General Roleplay Preferences:
As stated above, I seek partners who can give me a post at least once or twice a week at a minimum. I also prefer those who are willing to properly discuss a plot in order to create an actual story. As much as I love the erotic portion of writing, I cannot stress enough that I will probably call it quits if that’s the only thing the rp is about. While there is no strict balance or ratio to any rp regarding story vs smut, I do prefer the smut to be part of the story in a more natural manner. People don’t just meet and fuck every single time they see each other. They hang out, talk, spend time together that isn’t in the nude (although, who doesn’t love some naked cuddles?). I’m after stories, written out and long term. No one-shots. No sex scene after sex scene with two or three posts in-between. If that’s all you’re looking for, you can kindly leave now. I also prefer to play with partners who are around my own age range. I’m alright with the 18-late thirties crowd, but any older than that and we might not have as much in common as we need.

Posting Preferences:
I’m not too finicky about where the rp happens. I tend to prefer forums as it makes it easier to bookmark and check back without having to dig through a thousand things to find. I am not opposed to PMs, as I know some prefer that. I don't usually go off site for any games and even if we did, E rules still apply. I will not play with characters under the age of 18.

Characters
My characters can vary a lot in personality, but I have a base preference for my girls being a bit on the smaller side and they usually start off fairly shy in the beginning. This is probably because I love height differences a lot, a tiny little thing with a taller guy or girl, able to be scooped up or piggy backed. They tend to be more introverted simply because I’m quite introverted and find it easier to write. I can also do more outgoing characters, so if you’re looking for something like that, just let me know! I try my best to accommodate your preferences and appreciate the same.

Okay, so now that we’ve gotten the very important bits out of the way, let’s get on to what sort of things I’m actually looking for.

Themes I Loves

CG/LG

I absolutely adore the care giver/little dynamic in a kind of gentler dom/sub way that does still involve sexy times. It’s one of my favorites, because I love being a little and babied. Coloring books, sippy cups, diapers (not a dealbreaker), bathtime with bubbles, bottles, milky boobies, spankings, ect. I love mommies or daddies for this one. Please note, both characters are adults in a fully consensual non-incest relationship where one age regresses and the other enjoys being their care giver. If interested and you want more detailed information regarding this, send me a PM. <3

F/F
This is one of my absolute favorites. I love girls, I love girls loving girls, I love everything to do with it and more. I do like the inclusion of phallic sex toys though, but this isn’t a deal-breaker.

Harry Potter
This is the theme I am most familiar and comfortable with in general. I adore working within this world, though I do have a high preference to avoid canon time-ranges. I like post-war, pre-NextGen, but I also enjoy NextGen. I do try to avoid working with canon characters for the most part, however, I will play with NextGen canons.

M/F
Who doesn’t love a good old hetero relationship? I love the hardness of men as much as I love the softness of women.

Slice Of Life
This tends to be one of the ones I am absolutely most comfortable with. It’s so versatile, but at the same time, very basic. It can be worked with in so many ways, and I definitely prefer it over a lot of other things. Modern tends to be the way to go with this one for me, after all, where better to play than a world you know cause you live in it? It can be paired with various other theme settings as well.

Medieval
Give me some magic and an old school setting like this and I’m a happy camper. Princesses, knights, dragons, and the like, I love them all.

Sci-Fi
Give me a really good plot and peak my interest. This isn’t a huge favorite of mine, but I enjoy all the different, potential aspects associated with it.

Vampires/Werewolves/Other Mythological Creatures
Yes, I read Twilight. Yes, I loved it, don’t judge me…. I can feel you judging me… This is more a base of loving different kinds of human-based creatures in general. It could be a dryad to the old classic neko. They have to look mostly human though, I will not do anthros or anything like that. And no, the vampires do not have to sparkle, the opinion on what constitutes a certain creature varies and I accept a lot of variety.

Settings I Enjoy

Boarding School/College

Depending on the age of the characters, basically anything with dorms is a go for me. I love school settings, whether they be all girl, girl/boy, super strict, or some kind of special academy for vampires or werewolves or… something unique like that.

Apartment Building
Neighbors… getting to know each other…

Medieval
Castles, little towns, hovels…

Cities
There’s so much to do!

Little tiny country towns where everyone knows everyone.
This can be a really good one to use for same-sex pairings, especially if one is in the closet. Or if there’s a taboo between the two families… or if there’s something someone is trying to hide… in the forest...

Hogwarts
This needs no explanation.

Pairings I Adore

Mythological (vampire, werewolf, ect.)/Human

So many options, and it can be so cute! I usually like playing the human, heads up. Unless it involves a neko or a kitsune or something like that.

Slytherin/Hufflepuff
Or any other kind of Harry Potter related pairing. The dynamic between this one can be intense though.

Royal/Servant
Oh those tiers of society being smashed!

Street/Runaway
One’s used to living out side and surviving, the other just escaped from a bad situation… I tend to prefer playing the runaway.

Imaginary Friend/Human
You’re grown up and your imaginary friend comes back and whisks you away to another world or helps you cope with this one.

Roomate/Roomate
Sharing a small space can get interesting.

Arch-Enemies
What if they’re not really who you thought they were?

This is just a fairly basic list of all of the things we could come up with together! If you’re still interested, please read my ons/offs and send me a PM!

Kaileikehi

MissFire

Hi there. I saw your topic and was wondering if you'd be interested in any of the stories or characters that I have available. Let me know if something strikes your fancy!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

MarilynCarry

Hi.. I'd be interested in trying to do some yuri with you.  That's my main interest too.

I really love plot..but also romance and such.   Basically..I'm a sucker for yuri romance...long walks on beaches, meaningful looks etc.  And of course describing it all.

I saw royalty as one idea, maybe we could work off that? *^^*
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

PrimroseK

Hi! I would love to develop a FxF thread with you, I think we could create something really interesting!

I too really love height differences. I am a tall woman actually, and I adore smaller women. Something just perfect about the contrast.
I love writing the backstory, getting into their heads, anyways I will send you a message!

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi

Kaileikehi