Where does everyone come ?

Started by Noki, April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noki

I just hang around on the forums but I found that everyone looks coming from everywhere ! So that's my question, where do you came from ?
For me, I'm from France but live in Dublin since 2 months

Verasaille

It's amazing the diversity here! So many people from around the world.

I am from Washington State in the United States.

I love the fact we can speak to people in other countries and make friends all over.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Nico

I come from Birmingham, United Kingdom. It's the place I was born and lived for a while, but I spent a great deal
growing up in Cambridge. I am not living in the UK anymore, though.

Thesunmaid

Puts on my touqe and grabs a coffee from Tim Horton's."East coast of Canada eh?"
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Beguile's Mistress

Southwestern Pennsylvania in the US; Pittsburgh to be specific - home of the Steelers, (American football), Pirates (baseball), and Penguins (hockey)

FigTree

I'm from Kentucky, in the Southern US, but I've lived in four different states since graduating from undergrad; I'm currently in school in the middle of a cornfield in the Midwest.
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

summoner2183

Quote from: Noki on April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
I just hang around on the forums but I found that everyone looks coming from everywhere ! So that's my question, where do you came from ?

Born, raised and live and work in Indonesia... though I did study and live in Singapore for a bit when I am growing up. Nice profile picture of a Kitsune btw.

Jason Hunter

Well my story is a little longer than that.

I was born in South Africa, lived there for 11 years, then moved to Zambia for 4 years, Sierra Leone for 4 years, a year in Malawi, university in Australia for 4 years and now back in South Africa. :)

VonHellsing

Central Indiana in the United States! Though if I ever get the funds to do so and not have to be held down by a career, I'd probably either move out west to Colorado where much of my family used to live, or Ireland.

I look forward to the day where I can say "Hoosier daddy" in an RP in the middle of a heated scene.
The difference between gods and demons largely depends on perspective.

Check out my O/Os!

adventurer

I am from Germany. Travelled in Europe and the GCC countries.

Greetings to all,

Alan
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Whowhatwhere

The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Chaosfox

Let's see...... I am currently in South Arkansas. From Central Arkansas....... sounds like a thrilling change of scenery right XD .
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Sierra117

Quote from: Noki on April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
Ah, how are you finding it?

From Dublin myself originally, whenever people who aren't from Ireland here I'm from Ireland, they want to hear the accent. It's both a joy and a curse :P

Shekinah

I grew up in Malaysia but currently am living in the UK

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

The Green One

I was born in France and currently I'm living at Madrid, Spain.

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

I was born in Australia, lived in the UK for a short time and now I'm living in the west of Ireland. I've been in Ireland for around 18 years, though I was in Dublin for most of that time.

Pumpkin Seeds

From New Orleans, LA in the United States and been there pretty much all my life.  Living in the northeast part of the US right now.  Kinda thinking of trying to move out to Europe though.  Need to do research.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on May 04, 2017, 02:27:46 PM
From New Orleans, LA in the United States and been there pretty much all my life.  Living in the northeast part of the US right now.  Kinda thinking of trying to move out to Europe though.  Need to do research.

And to escape Trump and his cronies? ;)

I'm from Sweden, and indigenous. Have travelled some around Europe, and in Turkey before it became too unstable down there. Apart from Turkey I haven't been out of this old continent, not yet.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Pumpkin Seeds

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 05, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

And to escape Trump and his cronies? ;)

I'm from Sweden, and indigenous. Have travelled some around Europe, and in Turkey before it became too unstable down there. Apart from Turkey I haven't been out of this old continent, not yet.

Sweden is actually my top choice right now.

Ana 1360

I come from the east coast USA  so many nice people here

Ana 1360

I lived in Dublin Ireland during University

NightLux

Texas, by way of way too many points in the US to list.

You know what might be cool?  A map or something showing where members come from just to see how widespread Elliquiy is.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

yobo

Born in Norway, and still living in Norway. The southwest corner at the moment.

RedRose

French. Lived abroad short-term several times.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

DominantPoet

I hail from the Great Northern land that many know as Canuckianville Land. Here, we make great igloos made of what is known here as "snow". We wear great fur coats that are made from the fabrics of fakery, but keep us the warm and toasty! Day after day we trudge through the white valleys of doom on our hilarious looking snow shoes, because they kind of look like tennis racquets tied to our footsies. We also play this game we call "hockey", where people with sticks bat around a rather firm piece of circular rubber and try and knock out everyone else on the ice, in order to shoot the puck into a net.

Or, y'know...I'm from Canada. The less funny response  ::)