The Mall of Doom! (EX Shopping Horror!) (Now taking boys and girlies)

Started by GloomCookie, November 29, 2011, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drezdock

Name Hector Gonzales
Age22
Gender Male
Bio Hector is a first generation son of Illegal immigrants. He got a job working as a janitor at night so he could put himself through community college. He is majoring in nursing. He is honest and hardworking. However he grew up in a very rough neighbor hood and has several cousins that are in gangs. He volunteered to work the Black Friday Rush because he needed the extra money.
Ons I'm willing to try just about anything once...
Offs I guess we'll have to burn that bridge while we are crossing it!  :P

GloomCookie

Ok let's see... the magic whacking spoon's next target is... *rolls dice* Oh.  Damn.  Snake eyes.

Alrighty, we have the semi-famous old guy, the distinguished gentleman and the professional douche.  Wait no *checks list* Mexican.  Sorry, thought that was Shia Labouf, which would instantly make him zombie chow.  Wait... *peers close*

Anyway... all boys is approved so we takes both now.  Lemme just put together a pretty pretty IC thread and OOC thread *wields hammer*

OOC Thread
Main Entrance
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

TheHangedOne

Name: Leonardo "Leo" Vitale
Bio: Born and raised in the area, he was generally a book worm. A lover of horror movies (Including anything by Romero), video games, obscure fiction, and other such geeky pursuits. He currently works at Dick's Sporting Goods. He has the distinct misfortune of working on the one day that zombies decide to show up.
Ons: Light BDSM,  large breasts.
Off: Sexual mutilation, extreme BDSM, watersports, scat.

Because every game needs someone that is genre-savvy enough to caress the fourth wall softly.  XD And you did say plump, yes, Linna?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022