Arranged Marriage [Female Writer looking for another Male or Female Writer]

Started by CriminalMinds, February 18, 2013, 04:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Hey there guys,

So, once again I am looking for a new RP and this time I'm thinking something along an arranged marriage of sorts. Things to know about me:

- I like plots, details and storylines.
- I like smut, but the above more.
- I love talking and plotting with my partners.
- I love playing multiple characters.

Things that I don't like:

- mutilation
- castration
- incest
- death
- gore
- scat
- watersports
- vomit

Things I do like:

- pregnancy
- light BDSM
- big cocks
- dominance
- powerful males

If I haven't got something on my lists and you're unsure, just ask and I'll let you know. :)

So, my arranged marriages can go with a number of pairings:

Modern day:

Businessman/worker's daughter(or something else)

Fantasy:

Prince/princess
Prince/peasant (The prince gets to choose his princess)
Magician/non-magical character

I am mainly looking for male characters to counterpart my female characters, but I would be willing to make my character male and do a M x M RP with any of these ideas. I'm looking to play the pairings on the right though - the submissive character.

And, as for plot - the arranged marriage is unwanted, mainly forced by the parents of the 'man' to fix either kingdom relations (if fantasy) or to enhance business relations (if modern). I was thinking that he's got a reputation of being 'big, bad and mean' which he can be and tries to be when she first comes to his kingdom or house - but as the relationship grows, he does come to terms with the thought of actually loving her.

Also, if the fantasy one takes peoples interests, I'm thinking of adding in other plots like wars, etc - maybe she was in love with another person before she ended up betrothed to him, etc. Or something like that. And maybe in the modern world one, the arranged marriage is some sort of revenge against her parents or even against her possibly.

But we can discuss and plot all this.

PM me if interested :)