Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Quote from: kaz on August 29, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
LOVELY....*huggles and snuggles* so glad to see you back hun, missed you you crazy woman.

Welcome to the game, come on over and see whats happening.

Only you could bring me back. Lol. Reading up now. Will most likely get in after the holiday. Luvs ya!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Acid Lips

Chelemar

Acid Lips

Name: Mikaela Kiruma
Trainer or Inmate: Inmate
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Proven guilty of hacking into banks and stealing large sums of money from them. She is also proven to have inserted viruses all over the banks and government agencies.

Sexuality:Bisexual (Lezbian tendencies)

Personality:She is the type of girl that you would see at the back of the class reading books or typing away on her laptop. Quiet and shy, she doesn’t like confrontation she loves however hurting people in a way nobody thought of. She is the type of woman that would not face you but will go behind your back and easily get proof to fire the person from the job or get him or her in trouble with their significant other.

Background:

She was born into a wealthy family, she got everything she ever wanted during her life. She found no excitement on having whatever she wished. When she started high school she started getting into computers and the wonderful things a person could do with a computer. Soon she got deeper and deeper into computer, using her intelligence to learn how to hack. During her high school she began hacking the school and changing grades for money, she wanted to work for her money not being given to her.

At the last year of high school she began getting into heavy duty hacking. Going into banks and leaving viruses that would bring her money into many different accounts she had. However in all this money wasn't her focus, she could have anything she wanted so she focused more and more on viruses. Hacking into banks and leaving viruses that would block their transactions for the day or hacking into the police and altering files of criminals she thought deserved more.

Like that she was out of the law’s view for quite awhile, using the screen name of ‘Death Rabbit’ she hacked bank after bank. However she quickly became bored of it and tried hacking into the FBI. She managed to do it however she was tracked down and arrested. Her parents were crushed and unowned her sending her into the training facility hoping they would teach her a lesson.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b]Shown her inner sexuality, she never had sex because she was too focused on hacking. I would love her to be reduced to nothing but a servant to a person meanwhile taking her shyness out her, by force or otherwise.

kaz

I like her, the only thing I is her crimes are too much for Serse.  She wouldnt even be offered a place due to the severity of the crime.  The sort of girls they take are the ones who have no hope, petty criminals, repeat offenders.  Young women who are usually off the streets.  Any crime that is classed is major is totally over looked.

If you can just make her more of a petty thief then that would fit perfectly.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Acid Lips

Mmmmm how about if she just leave viruses all around the banks and steal small ammounts of money?

kaz

That would work, enjoys the viruses more than the actual theft.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Acid Lips

What do you think now? BTW she does have glasses I think it can play a part in the rp?

Healergirl

I heartily approve of glasses.  For one thing, how a partner treats them when removing them from another will say  a lot, and I mean a LOT about the character.  Yeah, I'm a girl with glasses.  I had a wanna-be boyfriend who took mine off me  one handed once.  A good way to bend the frames.  Call me petty, but that was a very bad impression on me.

Acid Lips

Healergirl

(offers high-five to Acid Lips)

He just didn't understand why I went from somewhat interested to Not In The Mood in two seconds.  I considered my self well shut of him.

grumble.

I can feel my blood pressure going up just thinking about it. He just up and did it.  You may laugh, but to me, letting someone take off my glasses is an intimate act a step past letting them get their hand up my skirt.  And I say that in total seriousness.

Acid Lips

*high fives*

Well the only person I allow to take my glasses off it's my girlfriend, other than that nobody ever takes out my glasses otherwise I would slap them as hard as I can. I even slapped a few friends when they try, they know better! :)

GaGa88

I wear glasses, too. The oly person that takes them off is me, lol.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

vin26m

Quote from: Healergirl on August 30, 2012, 03:04:33 PM
(offers high-five to Acid Lips)

He just didn't understand why I went from somewhat interested to Not In The Mood in two seconds.  I considered my self well shut of him.

grumble.

I can feel my blood pressure going up just thinking about it. He just up and did it.  You may laugh, but to me, letting someone take off my glasses is an intimate act a step past letting them get their hand up my skirt.  And I say that in total seriousness.

This makes that scene of Mr. Cain with Victoria Jackson a lot more meaningful.

I wear glasses but never really thought about that, but it makes sense.

Someone who wears glasses would know the proper way to take them off someone else.

Quote from: Acid Lips on August 30, 2012, 03:07:00 PM
*high fives*

Well the only person I allow to take my glasses off it's my girlfriend, other than that nobody ever takes out my glasses otherwise I would slap them as hard as I can. I even slapped a few friends when they try, they know better! :)

*Slowly brings both hands closer to Acid Lips' face, index fingers and thumbs opening and closing like crab claws*

Acid Lips

YUMMY CRAB *Bites one of the hands and slaps the other away* yummy!

vin26m

Quote from: Acid Lips on August 30, 2012, 03:07:00 PM
I even slapped a few friends when they try, they know better! :)

Quote from: Acid Lips on August 30, 2012, 03:30:31 PM
YUMMY CRAB *Bites one of the hands and slaps the other away* yummy!

*feels like a friendly one-clawed crab*

Healergirl

Quote from: vin26m on August 30, 2012, 03:29:29 PM
This makes that scene of Mr. Cain with Victoria Jackson a lot more meaningful.

Oh the care and precision with which Mr. Cain removed, folded the stems and set the glasses aside so they would not be endangerd if things got vigorous had an enormous impact on how i wrote my part of that scene!  And mwah, you were wonderful!

Almost always by the time events have progressed to the hand up my skirt stage, my glasses have been removed, but usually I'm the one who removes them.

Chelemar

welcomes the girl who wears glasses to the role play. ;)

Even Miss doesn't take off my glasses unless I've fallen asleep with them on.  ::)  And I really hate it when I do that. :P

bluecoco

I might have popped in too late buuuut if you all still need another inmate, I'd like to! :)

Chelemar

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Where do I post my character sheet? If you accept me as an inmate?
Lady Dreamer

kaz

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Character Profile Sheet:  Female. Sexuality: Straight. Name: Jessica Fontaine. Age: 17,  Family: None. She is a ward of the state and in and out of foster homes. Crimes: Her only crime is that she is a repeated runaway. The state has had enough of her runaway antics, 5 families she had been given a chance for a normal life and every time, she found something wrong with the family. Not with herself mind you, its always the foster family with the problem. The last and final chance, the last family- she didn't like the father. Said he beat the wife. She couldn't prove it. So, now she is in the facility and she has to follow their rules. Her hair color is: Red hair down to her waist and her eye color is Emerald green. What I would like to happen to my character is for her to be a submissive slave to a guard, or whomever takes a liking to her. she needs to learn decipline and she needs to know more intimate things.( End profile.)   
Lady Dreamer