Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Hmm... well I had some edible undies, but they have all been consumed.. ;)  (actually I lie because they were more bitten into and then tossed in the trash after playing, I don't think they were ever fully eaten..)

I'm guessing sexy lingerie or slutty Halloween costumes don't count? If so, then no.

The next person would probably be scared silly if a 7 foot, muscle bound bald guy, in leather chaps and a black mask walked up to them carrying a flogger.

Belle33

Nope - I'm scared of clowns not bald chaps.

The next person did something they regret today.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Not so far!

The next person will do something they regret not doing sooner today!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

considering today is only two hours old... probably.

the next person wonders what it was I did.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

You say "wonders" and I say, "imagines nasty things."

The next person wonders what nasty things I'm imagining.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

oh absolutely

the next person is smiling (which is what I did in the first place)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Real men don't smile! They just try to imitate Clint Eastwood's snarl and fail. Punk.

The next person thinks Eastwood is pretty magnificent.

Ephemera

meh... I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but... 

The next person likes those Chuck Norris is so... jokes.

Stone

I've never heard one!

The next person will share a Chuck Norris is so... joke.

Ephemera

sure...

Chuck Norris is so tough...before the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

the next person is gonna repay me with a limerick.

Stone

There once was a man named Chuck
Who exemplified I-don't-give-a-fuck
His last name was Norris
And he lived in the, er... forest
The next person now owes me ten bucks.

Story Tale

starts to reply then backs out to wait for the lovely lady with the money

The next person has 10 for Stone?

Stone

You could pay me as well, you know! In 10... somethings.

The next person knows exactly what those somethings are.

Story Tale

Angel feathers? I could give you one, but now you owe me, these babies are worth way more then $10..

The next person agrees.

Ephemera

agrees, and shells out ten dollars in Ephy-Money to Stone for the lovely limerick.

The next person has a ten tucked away in a secret place.

Mordred

Yeah.. a sweet little morsel I found and corrupted back in the 1700s.. have her saved for a rainy day.. which.. lucky me.. it happens to be doing right now! She'll be quite ravenous after such a long sleep.. so I may end up getting a bit scratched and dishevelled. At least I hope.

The next person plans on doing some ultra chilling out this day.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

yep, curled on the sofa beneath a blanket sipping tea...

the next person plans on sipping plenty of wine in the next 24 hours.

Belle33

Maybe a little. 

The next person has groped or been groped over the last day.

Ephemera

sadly, no.

The next person can quote much of The Princess Bride

Love And Submission

You keep using that word ,  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Has an account to a roleplaying forum

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Ephemera

I've got one.  Yep.

The next person has a bank account?

James Moriarty

So far, so good.

To continue the theme: the next person has a debt of gratitude?

Stone

Not really!

The next person has a debt of servitude.

Belle33

Does not.

The next person can touch the tip of their nose with their tongue.

Sybl

Not me, nope.  ;D

The next person needs a haircut.